IGNORED

Spurs To Sign Everton

jcrawfor

Well not really, but how many of us would that actually surprise. I do believe that since 'arry has been in charge of Spurs, they've been linked with most every player we have. From what I recall I've read links with Rodwell, Arteta, Fellaini, Neville, Yakubu, Pienaar (well, he's there now), Jagielka and those are just what I remember. I know journo links are tenuous at best, but it's odd that Spurs seemed to be linked with Everton more than any otherclub. And if they're not being linked with one of our players, it's one we're meant to be after. Fuck me if Redknapp actually has his own transfer strategy.

not only do they want to sign a ton of our players, they also basically use us as a scouting network, after we're linked with a young player then it seems like only a few days later spurs become linked with the same player. most recent example i remember is that right back from sheffield united, can't quite remember his name, it was kyle something i think

It's monopoly board game tactics, get your houses built asap, get the money in steady and buy anything that your opponents could use to strengthen their position, every now and then join an auction, drive up the price for a lemon like the water works and let someone pay over the odds.

We have got the two browns, we have mortgaged bond street and park lane but we are now reliant on selling our get out of jail card in the hope of building one house. Only solution we have Is to land on free parking to pick up the big kitty in the middle (buy out)

Sorry, got carried away there.

It's monopoly board game tactics, get your houses built asap, get the money in steady and buy anything that your opponents could use to strengthen their position, every now and then join an auction, drive up the price for a lemon like the water works and let someone pay over the odds.

We have got the two browns, we have mortgaged bond street and park lane but we are now reliant on selling our get out of jail card in the hope of building one house. Only solution we have Is to land on free parking to pick up the big kitty in the middle (buy out)

Sorry, got carried away there.

brilliant! very good analysis man!

• 2 weeks later...