IGNORED

Baines Back In The England Squad

Romey 1878

Bale has won the PFA award :mellow: .

He might be a decent player but he's a long way off being the best in the league this season imo.

Wilshire won young player.

Team of the year...

Van Der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

He has terrorised defences all over Europe and he scored one of the best volleys I have ever seen in my life, think it was against Stoke away.

He has devastating pace, can beat defenders with ease, never stops runing can finish with either foot and takes a superb free kick but other than that yeah he is shit!

Oh and Matt I am hardly on my own in rating him if his fellow profesionals are about to vote him the player of the year and there are clubs all over Europe said to be ready to bid up to £30M for him in the summer

what defences all over europe? he can beat defenders with ease when given 40 yards behind them(as said he did fuck all against us) never seen him shoot with his right foot and his free kick taking is no better than other players i have seen..and of course people wanna buy him for 30m he had a good game against maicon(who is overrated also imo).we sold lescott for 24m...carroll went for 35m...bale for 30+m means fuck all mate

AND COLE IN THE TEAM OF THE YEAR?! WELL THAT GIVES ME LESS FAITH IN THE PFA PICKINGS THAN I HAD BEFORE(and that wasn't much)

Case and point.

edit : Just read Phil McNultys twitter:

Can't help but think Ashley Cole in PFA Premier League team because other players were too lazy to vote for Leighton Baines
Edited by Matt

Personally I love the spirit with which he plays the game. He gets chalk on his boots, makes the byline and has a great cross. He is still very young and in my opinion will improve further. Was he player of the year? Maybe, maybe not - but his fellow pro's voted for him. Was Cole better than Baines? No.

Enjoy him for the player that he is, the same way that watching Rooney was more enjoyable when he was raw and far more exciting.

What is wrong with using pace to beat a man? Cruyff used pace and rapid change of it to a devastating effect. We hardly moaned about Kanchelskis using that as a weapon.

When did Lionel Messi last show the world his use of the right foot?

I think this year no one has made the votes their own, could have gone to one of five.

Bale has won the PFA award :mellow: .

He might be a decent player but he's a long way off being the best in the league this season imo.

Wilshire won young player.

Team of the year...

Van Der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Dimitar-Berbatov-is-facing-an-uncertain-future-at-the-club-following-his-FA-Cup-semi-final-nightmare-and-could-be-sold-this-summer-article725305.html

just a little more proof maybe that the PFA award is a joke - players voted him in (even though hes done practically bugger all the whole season) and media, albeit the mirror, are tipping him to leave because hes not been good enough...

21 goals and thats bugger all? wish ours would do fuck all an all then

Aren't about 11 of them over 3 games - 2 hattricks and didn't he score 5 against someone?

I can remember the hattrick against the shite - the rest is just 'I seem to remember'...

• 1 month later...