IGNORED

Chelsea

Finn balor

I can't get worked up about the game. I want us to win of course, but I can't see it making much difference one way or another. Perhaps if we end this season badly we can start next season well??? Then again we finish well we can have a platform to build on for the start next time. (Mind you next season I bet we don't win for five games....again.) :angry:

http://www.followtonians.com/?p=1164

Interesting info there and some more stats here:

Match facts

Chelsea have scored more goals than any other Premier League team on the final day (39), helped by their 8-0 win against Wigan last season.

Everton have won their last three final day games in a row after winning none of the previous 11.

Chelsea have accrued four yellow cards in their last two Premier League games, after not reaching that total in the previous 35 games this season.

Chelsea defenders have scored 11 goals in the Premier League this season, more than any other club's backline.

Chelsea are the only Premier League team this season to record five wins in a row. Last season five clubs achieved this.

Everton are the only side not to record successive defeats in the Premier League this season.

Six of the last eight Premier League meetings between Everton and Chelsea have ended level.

Leighton Baines has made 199 Premier League appearances, whilst Sylvain Distin has made 349 in the English top flight.

The Blues are the only Premier League side to have not dropped a point from a winning position on their travels this term.

Chelsea have claimed more points from losing positions away from home this season than any other side, 12.

http://uk.eurosport....rton-clash.html

Ramieres and Benayoun out for them...

Edited by Matt

No chance of happening but why not go for...

..........Howard..........

Coleman..Jags..Duffy..Baines

.....Rodwell..Neville.......

Baxter.....Osman.....Gueye

...........Velios..........

A nice mix in my opinion (and great experience) - I think most of us can predict our line-up though! :(

No chance of happening but why not go for...

..........Howard..........

Coleman..Jags..Duffy..Baines

.....Rodwell..Neville.......

Baxter.....Osman.....Gueye

...........Velios..........

A nice mix in my opinion (and great experience) - I think most of us can predict our line-up though! :(

it would be cool to see some youngsters, but this might just be a bit too much of them :)

rumours about that we are going 442! Im off to the pub, enjoy the game(s) lads :)

Rumours schrumers :rolleyes: .

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Arteta, Distin, Beckford, Osman, Coleman, Rodwell

Mucha, Cahill ,Gueye, Anichebe, Forshaw, Duffy, Baxter

No cap'n Phil :mellow: ? Maybe they really did fall out?

Cech, Ivanovic, Cole, Essien, Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Terry, Alex, Anelka

So we have Beckford up against Terry and Alex... Lets hope we dont play long ball!

Its an uninspiring team choice as I hoped we would go for it and give the fans something to cheer last game of the season. :blink:

so Becks against those 2.... Vics strength wouldve been preferable! Ah well, cold Guinness in hand, laptop with 2 games (neither of which are Everton, cant find it anywhere online that connects!) and 2 in the pub :)