IGNORED

Summer 2011 Transfers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices have just got ridiculous.

I mean, Stoke bid £16million for Dann and JEROME!!!!!! of Birmingham... and they turned it down :unsure::blink:.

more interested to know where the hell Stoke are getting that kind of money from? whilst we sit here without a pot to piss in? fucking shambles things are at the moment

Ipswich have accepted Sunderland's £13m bid for 18-year-old striker Connor Wickham. What do you think of Wickham and the size of his fee?

He's far to one-footed to make it at the top. In the U17 WC he only done well because of he's already matured, and then didn't do much last season. He's a poor mans Anichebe, and thats probably being harsh on Vic

dann's alright..jerome is fuckin gash though..he ain't fit to put the little plastic things on the end of anichebe's laces

He's not the best but he's still managed to give our back 4 the run around a few times in recent years - £12m for Dann and £4m for Jerome sounds about right.

Stoke have no debt, a very wealthy chairman (who is married to an Evertonian), relatively low wage bill at the moment and most importantly a profitable stadium!!! It's depressing!

Messi's not good enough for them prem according to Rooney aha. Keepin on Messi, would u have him in our starting 11?

what does that fat bag of shite know about it anyway, he's just pissed he got shown up on the big stage, i was so glad when we got rid of Rooney, really don't see the hype with him, Ronaldo/Messi are leagues ahead of Rooney, and i think Messi would be able to handle the prem, he's used to being kicked off the ball all the time, and he play's at a pace anyway

not sure why people say that about messi..he pissed on the english champions so why wouldn't he survive in this league? cos of the possible roughness? not all spanish sides are fancy fancy from what i see..some are happy to give you a bit of a kickin..i can't see any reason he wouldn't be a huge success in this league

Beeb reporting that he's signed for an initial £8.1m. Maybe it's potentially £13m with add-ons.

Dead end unless he moves on....Sunderland are congenitally incapable of success.

they were saying this on the radio yesterday, that even at such a young age, Wickham has probably made a career error by moving to Sunderland

they were saying this on the radio yesterday, that even at such a young age, Wickham has probably made a career error by moving to Sunderland

great move for his agent though, he won't be there more than 24 months. 2 transfers for the price of one.