IGNORED

The Peoples Group

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can't really state your opinion as a fact pax..you may think essien is 3 times better at everything than fellaini but you can't say he IS..i'm sure most of your chelsea mates would agree :P

Marco, you need to prove why he isn't 3 times better at everything, that's the way it works. Until then it's all propaganda ha ha!!!

From the Peoples Group Facebook Page:

Next step for us is to keep working with the media. We are being told, without naming names, that there is a story here and they are willing to run with it, but we have to remain professional and get our issues accross otherwise they will just ignore us. If we get the media on our side then its more than half the battle won, the momentum will build and create big pressure

not sure how much i believe this but if they have got the media onside and ready to run a story, it would interesting to know who, and what they are going to run

you can't really state your opinion as a fact pax..you may think essien is 3 times better at everything than fellaini but you can't say he IS..i'm sure most of your chelsea mates would agree :P

I didn't state it as fact. I just re-affirmed my opinion, and in my opinion he is 3 times better than Fellaini.

Next step for us is to keep working with the media. We are being told, without naming names, that there is a story here and they are willing to run with it, but we have to remain professional and get our issues accross otherwise they will just ignore us. If we get the media on our side then its more than half the battle won, the momentum will build and create big pressure

not sure how much i believe this but if they have got the media onside and ready to run a story, it would interesting to know who, and what they are going to run

I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. They are now confirming, beyond any reasonable doubt that all they have is speculation and guess work. They are admitting they don't have anything solid and their only hope is to join forces with the media.

The Media have a story, well blow me down, what next bread with butter? Does it mean that story is true, factual and backed up by solid proof? Of coure not. I hope The Peoples group and 'the media' print their bogus story and get sued to high heaven.

fellaini has scored a goal every 6.2 games..94 games 15 goals

essien has scored a goal every 8.9 games..224 games 25 goals

not 3 times better so i win :P

Neither of these players are in the team to score goals. If that's the best you can do, then give up now. Oh and please don't come back with the most predictable thing ever, as i have an answer waiting for that :rolleyes:

PS - Can i ask what is wrong with some of you in terms of putting capital letters for players names and our own club. Spullin and gramer mistakes are fine, but basic and obvious things like this? C'mon on.

PS - Can i ask what is wrong with some of you in terms of putting capital letters for players names and our own club. Spullin and gramer mistakes are fine, but basic and obvious things like this? C'mon on.

a few of us do TT on mobile, predictive and grammar are a nightmare on the app I find.

Well this morning alone they tweeted several well known journalists.

a few of us do TT on mobile, predictive and grammar are a nightmare on the app I find.

Already made that point steve, sorry not giving you a capital s, it's one hand text on iPhone. Funny the way it automatically amends iPhone correctly, great marketing and branding..... Hmmmmm what does that bring me on to.....

Neither of these players are in the team to score goals. If that's the best you can do, then give up now. Oh and please don't come back with the most predictable thing ever, as i have an answer waiting for that :rolleyes:

Pax, review last seasons game against Chelsea where Fellaini bossed the Chelsea midfield of Essien and Lampard

I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. They are now confirming, beyond any reasonable doubt that all they have is speculation and guess work. They are admitting they don't have anything solid and their only hope is to join forces with the media.

The Media have a story, well blow me down, what next bread with butter? Does it mean that story is true, factual and backed up by solid proof? Of coure not. I hope The Peoples group and 'the media' print their bogus story and get sued to high heaven.

Well try not to worry too much, innocent until proven guilty. If you are right, the club could sue and use the money to brick up the hole in the park end.

christ mate i was jokin..fuckin hell have a word eh..i just wanted to turn this thread into more of a laugh cos it was gettin too petty and serious..hence the i win and :P part of my comment..you don't have to be a tit about it

i liked you at the beginning of this and i liked the way you backed up what you were sayin but you're bein a nobhead for no reason with me just then..and you did say essien is 3 times better you never said i think if you wanna be petty and technical

Edited by marcopaulo

Pax, review last seasons game against Chelsea, where Fellaini bossed the Chelsea midfield of Essien and Lampard

Well for one i disagree that Fellaini 'bossed' the Chelsea midfield. I find that rather laughable.

Anyway Chelsea were pretty awful for the whole of last season. They had no clue who was playing where up front and on the wings and team changed constantly. There was no familiarity in the Chelsea team last season and no understanding through out the team.

Shame Essien is out this season, i think Chelsea will be stronger and have a more settled team.

christ mate i was jokin..fuckin hell have a word eh..i just wanted to turn this thread into more of a laugh cos it was gettin too petty and serious..hence the i win and :P part of my comment..you don't have to be a tit about it

i liked you at the beginning of this and i liked the way you backed up what you were sayin but you're bein a nobhead for no reason with me just then..and you did say essien is 3 times better you never said i think if you wanna be petty and technical

Sorry, guess i'm just used to dealing with halfwits like hafnia and having to spoon feed and explain everything.

I actually said, 'Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini in pretty much every department', and i 100% stand by that comment.

Edited by pax