IGNORED

The Peoples Group

Pax, see 9 posts up, still waiting for your facts that would justify not needing to investigate into the goings on with bill and co. It's ten times more important than what you would reply back with otherwise.

Edited by Hafnia

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you show me where i stated it was a fact that Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini? I stated that it's my opinion.

I can't believe i have to say this again, but, 'it's my OPINION that Essien is three times the player Fellaini is in pretty much every department'.

The only thing around herethat is gibberish (other than everything hafnia says) is your attempt to try and tell me what i can and can't have as an opinion.

:D

Can you show me where i stated it was a fact that Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini? I stated that it's my opinion.

I can't believe i have to say this again, but, 'it's my OPINION that Essien is three times the player Fellaini is in pretty much every department'.

The only thing around herethat is gibberish (other than everything hafnia says) is your attempt to try and tell me what i can and can't have as an opinion.

:D

Sometimes you just gotta hold your hands up and say you got your terminology wrong, you could have saved all this by showing some humility. No one would have argued if you said "ok, it can't be proven that he is 3 times better at everything that mf is, but for me he is a better all round player" then fine, no worries we move on.

Your insistence on sticking to your guns when you have have been caught out in the same technical way you try to win arguments has lost you a fair bit of credit on here.

I take it that you have nothing factual to respond to my repeated post to you, which in turn would suggest that the people's group do have a case for wanting the media to assist with investigating the goings on at our club?

Edited by Hafnia

Yes, my opinion is that you are wrong, very very wrong. Now you are saying i can't have an opinion on this? :rolleyes:

I'm not here to make friends, i couldn't give two shits what you are anyone else thinks of me. I am here to give my opinion and debate. That's exactly what i will do and yes, i am enjoying my 'corner', thanks for asking though.

Fair enough! Well in my opinion you're now a cunt :)

Can you show me where I stated that you stated it was a fact that Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini?

I was saying you opinion is gibberish. Which it is.

Essien could be three times faster than Felli....he could be able to kick a ball three times as hard as Felli....he could be able to jump three times as high as Felli, these three are all measurable.

"Better" isn't measurable.

Would you like me to draw you a picture?

Pax - are you bily in disguise? started off earning a few compliments with high expectations, now those very people have picked holes with your game?

Still waiting for the response to the 5 previous requests: I could use the type of tactics you use to get a reaction but I honestly just want an intellectual debate, you ain't giving it...disappointment......

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a thread about the board or Kenwright, it's specifically about The Peoples Group. Just had 10 mins looking through their facebook page and i'm wondering what this joke of a group seems to think they can achieve?

Here are a few choice comments that are posted on their page;

kenwright your a first class twat hope you suffer from now on u useless twat

Chris why are you here,you've comments never have any backing or facts.Do us a favour stop chatting shite fuck off and start you own Kenwright cock sucking group.We want answers!

Oh my god he's back. There is no point to his posts. Dya know what he's like, when u av a shite and flush the chain and theres always a little floatin turd that wont go away....

f we get rid of rodwell thats it kenwright better watch out

Now i believe in freedom of speech and the right to voice opinion, but surely this group is going to achieve absolutely nothing but dragging our clubs name through the mud and embarrassing us all with their tolerance for foul, abusive and threatening language/behaviour and their attitudes to anyone who has the slightest difference in opinion to them?

There are plenty of groups, like KEIOC, that deserve respect for the manner with which they get things done and keep their integrity and professionalism. Guess what, they actually achieved things using this approach.

Is there anyone on this forum who likes this group and the way they are going about things?

This is not a thread about the board or Kenwright, it's specifically about The Peoples Group. Just had 10 mins looking through their facebook page and i'm wondering what this joke of a group seems to think they can achieve?

Here are a few choice comments that are posted on their page;

kenwright your a first class twat hope you suffer from now on u useless twat

Chris why are you here,you've comments never have any backing or facts.Do us a favour stop chatting shite fuck off and start you own Kenwright cock sucking group.We want answers!

Oh my god he's back. There is no point to his posts. Dya know what he's like, when u av a shite and flush the chain and theres always a little floatin turd that wont go away....

f we get rid of rodwell thats it kenwright better watch out

Now i believe in freedom of speech and the right to voice opinion, but surely this group is going to achieve absolutely nothing but dragging our clubs name through the mud and embarrassing us all with their tolerance for foul, abusive and threatening language/behaviour and their attitudes to anyone who has the slightest difference in opinion to them?

There are plenty of groups, like KEIOC, that deserve respect for the manner with which they get things done and keep their integrity and professionalism. Guess what, they actually achieved things using this approach.

Is there anyone on this forum who likes this group and the way they are going about things?

to be honest its no worse than what goes on in the Blueroom on the OS!