IGNORED

The Peoples Group

How do you work out if a player is "three times (or two times or four times)" better than another?

Expressing something as indefinable as talent as a mathematical ratio seems a bit daft to me :mellow: .

..because i think he is three times better than Fellaini in pretty much department :rolleyes: Quite simple as far as i am concerned.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, guess i'm just used to dealing with halfwits like hafnia and having to spoon feed and explain everything.

I actually said, 'Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini in pretty much every department', and i 100% stand by that comment.

allow me to be a helpful halfwit Mr Facts, this is what you quoted:

As i have already stated, in my opinion, Fellaini isn't fit to lace Essien's boots. Essien does everting at least three times better than MF. Obviously this will enrage the MF is the best player in the world mob, but he really should be better in the air too.

oooops mr facts... :mellow:

now can you please spoon feed me the answer to the question I asked on last page.... or as per above don't you know how to review previous posts?

oh here you go:

Does independent thinking mean I should choose to ignore glowing errors, deteriorating state of the clubs finances and not concur with articles that fellow everton fans have constructed using well researched and unchallenged information?

If someone could present a case as to why the chairman and the board have not been responsible for the perilous state of our club I would happily read it. If you can dismiss kings dock, the money spent against the failed ntl deal, the lies that were the fortress fund, the waste of time that was kirby and tell me the culprits accountable I will gladly review my stance. Until then, the custodians of this club, the decision makers should be treated in the same manner any of us would be if we displayed such negligence in our jobs.

P.S you base your opinions on facts is that correct? But you have created a new formula which I have not seen published, maybe it's an old rothmans yearbook, but players can be accurately and factually compared in multiples? As in Essien is at least 3 times better at "everting" than fellaini?

Given my job as an analyst, I would love to see the formula as to how you got to this fact.

Edited by Hafnia

That's your opinion i think you are wrong, very very wrong. ;)

You're right, its my opinion so...Im not wrong. I can't be wrong. Because if i were to beleive that everything i made an opinion about was wrong, whats the point in ever forming an opinion. In your eyes i am but im not wrong in my opinion. So you really really can't say i'm wrong? :huh:

Like Marco said, originally it was nice to get someone on board that wasn't a bill basher but now you seem to be going down the avenue of isolating yourself by picking on those who were originally in your camp. It seems like its Pro-Bill, Anti-Bill and Pax.

*enters sarcasm font*

So i hope you enjoy your little 'Im fucking right' corner, because at this rate, you're making tons of friends

Edited by tenaciousj

I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. They are now confirming, beyond any reasonable doubt that all they have is speculation and guess work. They are admitting they don't have anything solid and their only hope is to join forces with the media.

The Media have a story, well blow me down, what next bread with butter? Does it mean that story is true, factual and backed up by solid proof? Of coure not. I hope The Peoples group and 'the media' print their bogus story and get sued to high heaven.

sorry pax, but unless you are part of the Peoples Group, how do you know what they have, and what evidence they have to back it up or not to back it up, you have no idea what they have, you just don't agree with what they are doing thats all, let them do their media thing and then we can see what happens, if its the same old stuff that has been repeated before, then we know they are clutching at straws, otherwise you are making some serious judgments with no real substance, and only because you think your right, and they are wrong.

lets just wait and see what happens

As i have already stated, in my opinion, Fellaini isn't fit to lace Essien's boots. Essien does everting at least three times better than MF. Obviously this will enrage the MF is the best player in the world mob, but he really should be better in the air too.

now can you please spoon feed me the answer to the question I asked on last page.... or as per above don't you know how to review previous posts?

oh here you go:

Does independent thinking mean I should choose to ignore glowing errors, deteriorating state of the clubs finances and not concur with articles that fellow everton fans have constructed using well researched and unchallenged information?

If someone could present a case as to why the chairman and the board have not been responsible for the perilous state of our club I would happily read it. If you can dismiss kings dock, the money spent against the failed ntl deal, the lies that were the fortress fund, the waste of time that was kirby and tell me the culprits accountable I will gladly review my stance. Until then, the custodians of this club, the decision makers should be treated in the same manner any of us would be if we displayed such negligence in our jobs.

P.S you base your opinions on facts is that correct? But you have created a new formula which I have not seen published, maybe it's an old rothmans yearbook, but players can be accurately and factually compared in multiples? As in Essien is at least 3 times better at "everting" than fellaini?

Given my job as an analyst, I would love to see the formula as to how you got to this fact.

Don't forget this pax... Remember facts is a currency you seem to deal in, I like apples, and how do you like those ones?

You're right, its my opinion so...Im not wrong. I can't be wrong. Because if i were to beleive that everything i made an opinion about was wrong, whats the point in ever forming an opinion. In your eyes i am but im not wrong in my opinion. So you really really can't say i'm wrong? :huh:

Like Marco said, originally it was nice to get someone on board that wasn't a bill basher but now you seem to be going down the avenue of isolating yourself by picking on those who were originally in your camp. It seems like its Pro-Bill, Anti-Bill and Pax.

*enters sarcasm font*

So i hope you enjoy your little 'Im fucking right' corner, because at this rate, you're making tons of friends

Yes, my opinion is that you are wrong, very very wrong. Now you are saying i can't have an opinion on this? :rolleyes:

I'm not here to make friends, i couldn't give two shits what you are anyone else thinks of me. I am here to give my opinion and debate. That's exactly what i will do and yes, i am enjoying my 'corner', thanks for asking though.

sorry pax, but unless you are part of the Peoples Group, how do you know what they have, and what evidence they have to back it up or not to back it up, you have no idea what they have, you just don't agree with what they are doing thats all, let them do their media thing and then we can see what happens, if its the same old stuff that has been repeated before, then we know they are clutching at straws, otherwise you are making some serious judgments with no real substance, and only because you think your right, and they are wrong.

lets just wait and see what happens

They have openly stated that all they have is a 'story'. If you have concrete evidence to prove the current board are in the wrong or how miss-led supporters, do you honestly think it would be called a 'story' and do you honestly think they'd be sitting on it?

I'm making judgements on what they are saying themselves. Read that thing you posted from their Facebook again. Does it read 'We have serious evidence to prove that the allegations made against Bill Kenwright and the board have substance and can be proven'. No, it's says, we are trying to join forces with the media as their might be some sort of story.

oh here you go:

Fao pax...again...

Sorry :unsure: .

..because i think he is three times better than Fellaini in pretty much department :rolleyes: Quite simple as far as i am concerned.

It's not simple I'm afraid, it's gibberish.

It's like being a U2 fan and proclaiming the fact that U2 are three times as good as Coldplay (or the reverse).

Or Hemingway's three times as good as Steinbeck, or Westlife are four times as good as Take That

How? By what measure? You can't quantify opinion.

It's the same as the "my dad's bigger than your dad" argument. Infantile meaningless nonsense :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol: .

It's like being a U2 fan and proclaiming the fact that U2 are three times as good as Coldplay (or the reverse).

Or Hemingway's three times as good as Steinbeck, or Westlife are four times as good as Take That

It's the same as the "my dad's bigger than your dad" argument. Infantile meaningless nonsense :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol: .

Ah mike!!! He still hasn't answered my threepeated question. Let alone quantify the pax theorem that I assume is: if a is preferred over b then multiply a x 3 alternatively quit digging.

In spreadsheet language: =if(a>b,(a*3),0))

In your own time pax

And mike everton are twice as good as Liverpool so there!!!

Can you show me where i stated it was a fact that Essien is 3 times better than Fellaini? I stated that it's my opinion.

I can't believe i have to say this again, but, 'it's my OPINION that Essien is three times the player Fellaini is in pretty much every department'.

The only thing around herethat is gibberish (other than everything hafnia says) is your attempt to try and tell me what i can and can't have as an opinion.

:D