IGNORED

If We Lose Baines

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes seems to have that pig headed streak that Benitez had at Liverpool. Putting players out of position, substituting goalscorers when needing to win. Is it that they need to complicate their role to make it look like a job the average fan couldn't do?

Always said DM is reactive rather than proactive, surely I can't be the only one?

true jona, we dont know! which is my point! if we dont know, how do the opposition know?!

anyone remember tino asprilla? i dont rememebr which manager he had at newcastle but i remember him saying "the opposition dont know how to mark him because they dont know what he'll do next, the thing is, neither does tino"

true jona, we dont know! which is my point! if we dont know, how do the opposition know?!

anyone remember tino asprilla? i dont rememebr which manager he had at newcastle but i remember him saying "the opposition dont know how to mark him because they dont know what he'll do next, the thing is, neither does tino"

Yeah that's why he was amazing one game and then crap the next, nobody knew what the hell type of player would turn up, never mind what he would actually do!

Yeah same here, I think he would be a starter too, but what about other players though? ie... Terry, A Cole, Gerrard, Rooney etc......?

The only world class players England have IMO are: hart, cole, baines, gerrard, Rooney.

I believe in that list we will soon see wilshire, Barkley, Phil jones,

No no, what I meant was that world class is a loose term, it should only be attributed to the best player in the world in that position, ie.. people go on about Lampard or Gerrard or even Rooney when Xavi, Iniesta and Messi would get in a team in front of them, I'm sorry for the confusion folks!

Rooney is the only true world class player we have i think, Gerrard a few years ago but not now

What does ''World class'' mean to everybody? I always thought it was a starting line up in a world team. Seems like world class has a much wider player list than I thought.

for me, its a player with not many better at doing the job they can do.

obviously the example i gave was Baines, i can only think of cole and evra who are in the same class, but then ive not seen every left back in the world.

if i was a billionaire he is the only player i wouldnt consider replacing.

Gerrard was one of the best a few years back, i think its all taking its toll and id be surprised if he came back as good as he was. Lampard used to be aswell, but not anymore.

Rooney is the stand out, he could get in the Barca team, but there arent many that would.

Edited by StevO