IGNORED

Alex Morgan Or Hope Solo?

USAJUSTIN

Morgan every time. Hope is Xena the warrior princess, what a beast. Im with Mark :D

Morgan is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!! :wub:

She's a bit "All American cheerleader perfect teeth awesome!" for my taste.

Mind you if I was with Hope and she asked to join in I'd probably let her....be rude not to :P .

She's a bit "All American cheerleader perfect teeth awesome!" for my taste.

Mind you if I was with Hope and she asked to join in I'd probably let her....be rude not to :P .

That's fair enough Mike, in my opinion just look at Morgan, she's a natural beauty...

AM.png

Xena Hope on the other hand has got arms like a man, if she gets hold of you, she'll be throwing it around like a joystick, vigerously tugging you all over the place, only for it in the final minutes to be torn from its base and held aloft in victory like a gladiator with a severed head.

HSbiceps.jpg

Couple that with the fact Hope has nipples made of steel, and you've got a combination of a spartan and R2D2....

solo_hope_nips.jpg

Mike, you are such a gentleman!

for me thou Louisa Necib of France was the highlight of the WWC!

She is just hottness! With a naughty accent!

That's fair enough Mike, in my opinion just look at Morgan, she's a natural beauty...

AM.png

Xena Hope on the other hand has got arms like a man, if she gets hold of you, she'll be throwing it around like a joystick, vigerously tugging you all over the place, only for it in the final minutes to be torn from its base and held aloft in victory like a gladiator with a severed head.

HSbiceps.jpg

Couple that with the fact Hope has nipples made of steel, and you've got a combination of a spartan and R2D2....

solo_hope_nips.jpg

This may be one of the best responses ever. I expected people to respond but not with so much passion. I've always been a Heather Mitts fan myself. But she is turning into a milf. Thats not a bad thing though.