IGNORED

Fookin Eejits in London!

SimonButtle

what the hell is going on in London? and now it seems Birmingham as well it seems as though the original riot on saturday after the cops shot that gang banger have been long gone, now its just escape from the lunatic bin and are just robbing shops and burning peoples business's and homes down, its a sad day for the country

Edited by theprisoner

I agree, get the army on the streets.

The police don't have the man power to stop this before it gets worse.

I hope to god it does not spread to Liverpool, still trying to shake off the reputation from the 80's.

exactly, but i fear it will tbh, its gone to birmingham already, just manny and the pool will be next, i do hope not though

Just spoke to my mate after a 23 hour shift - he's got a few hours off before another likely 20 odd hours...

we had 2 hours of sustained petrol bombs and masonry hitting us in between us charging at them with sheilds in hackney... don't worry I'm bashing some of them for you!

He also said he can't see EFC being on this w/e.

I did put surely not on original post! afro2.gif

It surely would have been breaking news if true... nothing surprises me at the mo! dont%20know.gif

I had to run it through Photoshop and brighten it up before I could see anything. I think it would be headline news everywhere if true.

We'll try everything to get out of this match lol.

The best thing that could happen is for the braindead idiots to blow themselves up when they try to set these fires. It'd do the world a favour.

What exactly do they think this is going to achieve? It's only going to paint them in a bad light, it's not going to achieve anything positive.

Pax spoke about a sub-species... well, ladies and gentleman, that's exactly what you're witnessing here. Scum of the earth.

I thought they only met Old bill this morning to discuss canx.

Bit non-plussed this morn, it was going off on my doorstep last night in Bristol.

At least the community stuck together and acted against the sub human scum. Promises to be an interesting night again, the gavvers will stand idly by and let the residents deal with the situation.

Is this the big fucking society?

part of me hopes they start it round here cos i'm seriously hankering to cave some skulls in right now..such a bad mood it's unbelievable..but that would obviously be foolish to wish upon myself what is happenin to the poor bastards in the cities right now

i know, im kinda glad i live in the countryside

It was pretty mental last night. Cars ablaze and bins set on fire. The residents just went out and put out fires, moved burning wheelie bins, looked after each other.

Nothing compared to London but we dont put up with dicks round our way behaving like fuckwits and tonight we fight back if it happens again