IGNORED

Fookin Eejits in London!

SimonButtle

where have you heard that matt?

i heard they are not even being considered from the BBC

Acting Deputy Commissioner Tim Godwin, Met Police: "There are no plans for the Army to get involved."

thought i saw it on the BBC to be honest, maybe twitter though. Not sure anymore, maybe im just going mad, good chance of that....

Part of me hopes this is still going on when i get home next friday so i can beat the crap out of them but really, last night has to be the last night. I cant believe that this has spread so far. Governments reaction to this is so lethargic it makes me angry....

A good point from Twitter:

Important advice for those in riot-affected areas: check on your elderly neighbours, who may be too scared to venture out for supplies/food.

Cameron is an absolute tool....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14485592

David Cameron told MPs the riots in cities across England were "criminality pure and simple", but there were "far too few police" on the streets.

MAYBE THATS BECAUSE YOURE TRYING TO CUT THEIR NUMBERS DICKHEAD!!!

and on top of that:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...mshire-14491187

I owe you all in the UK an apology, because ive always refused to vote in the past (ive never seen the point, 1 politician is a bad as the other) but I will be in future in the hope that my vote helps prevent the Tories ever getting back into power....

Edited by Matt

No shame in not voting Matt. I turn up and spoil my ballot paper in time honoured tradition now,I would like to wipe my arse with it but that may not go down to well at the ballot box.

Give me someone worth voting for and I will vote for them. Opportunist shitbags the lot of em.

Cameron - wanker

Clegg - Prick

Milliband - knobhead

Farage - Fuckwit

Griffin - Odious little cunt