IGNORED

Fellaini signs contract

Louis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty chuffed about this. If a club comes in for him then we can charge premium price and if a club come in for him then it means his performances will have warranted it.

It probably won't be long before his old fella makes statement saying something along the lines of "one day soon he hopes to play for one of the top sides in europe if he can't realise that at Everton" - cant get away from that.

For now he is ours, I personally want him to step up his level of performance. he is doing ok, but we know he is capable of influencing the game far more.

18.2m over the 5 years..... around 3.5m a year. To look at it one way, thats a signing each summer in comparison.

£70k is the going rate for a class midfielder. We could have sold for £10m in jan as his contract was running down - maybe replaced him with some diluted version for £5m at £45k a week.

As it stands, the £70k per week is safeguarding our investment. I think he was already on nudging £50k. I would be more prone to looking at what moyes is doing with highly paid duo of bily and heitinga rather than a player who is key to our future.

18.2m over the 5 years..... around 3.5m a year. To look at it one way, thats a signing each summer in comparison.

Signing who with that money? Championship grade players that don't want a wage?

even 20k a week player is taking 1million a year. so Knock at least that off of your suggestion if your being fair.

£70k is the going rate for a class midfielder. We could have sold for £10m in jan as his contract was running down - maybe replaced him with some diluted version for £5m at £45k a week.

As it stands, the £70k per week is safeguarding our investment. I think he was already on nudging £50k. I would be more prone to looking at what moyes is doing with highly paid duo of bily and heitinga rather than a player who is key to our future.

Signing who with that money? Championship grade players that don't want a wage?

even 20k a week player is taking 1million a year. so Knock at least that off of your suggestion if your being fair.

Think you missed my point. Its a bargin.