IGNORED

Manchester City v Everton

Avinalaff

evertonvcitydsob11png.png

http://forums.bluemo...p?f=11&t=233861

I'm sure you'll all agree the City lads have been good sports, and given some great answers, so big thanks to Bluemoon.

Is Mancini the long term solution to your management issues? He seems to be getting results now, but how much of this has been managerial talent, and how much has been player talent?

Prestwich_Blue: He's definitely taking us in the right direction although there are still some questions in some quarters. However much you spend, you need time and the manager plays a huge part in making the whole greater than the sum of the parts. He's making that happen now.

glen quagmire: Absolutley 100% yes. His leadership and work ethic is the foundations for our success

JGL07:He is the first City manager since the time of Mercer, Allison and Book that I have confidence in to take the team somewhere. I am not slagging off the likes of Joe Royle who took City from the Third Division to the top tier or Kevin Keegan who helped establish City as an Premiership club.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Still got some way to go when it comes to English football. But he is getting there & given time with the players he has got. I do not see any reason he cannot make us a top team.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I suspect he could have the job for life but I fancy he would like a tilt at managing the Italian national team before he hangs up his chalkboard. I think he has the character to manage any top player providing said player is professionally focussed and hasn't got a personal agenda they wish to publish - Ade, Bellers, et al.

With the ever growing list of stars at the club, how is Mancini keeping all the inevitable ego's in check?

Prestwich_Blue: It's difficult to know what goes on behind the scenes but the ones who seem to have rocked the boat have been forced out fairly ruthlessly. If you want to play for City you need to keep your ego under control these days

glen quagmire: By making them aware that no one is untouchable in the squad and if you wait, your time will come.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Make them realise that they have to wait their turn if a player is on form. Then when they get their chance prove they are to good to drop.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I think that having four competitions to go at is just a bit of a help! But some professionals seem to think that they should be treated like royalty regardless of performances. It's been said that the club had a fifty page dossier on Silva that covered every conceivable aspect of character and personality before they made the 'transaction'. But with a big squad of so-called 'galacticos' they can perceive the merest of slights before going off the deep end!

How did you feel when Maine Road was finally closed and a new stadium awaited you?

Prestwich_Blue: Always difficult as you leave so many memories behind but I'm happy it was a good move as moving expanded our capacity and it is a more imposing stadium. The downside is that we lack the "football infrastructure" like pubs, chippies and curry houses that Maine Road had so it's a little more sterile in that respect. Always like coming to yours as it's what a "real" ground should look like.

glen quagmire: Excited, and very very sad at the same time.

JGL07: Not before time. Peter Swales made such a mess of redeveloping Maine Road.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Very sad.

Every club, regardless of stature, has to be run like a business. Do you anticipate a time when the owners will expect the club to become self sufficient, and the bankrolling will stop?

Prestwich_Blue: We will become self-sufficient and sooner than people think. It's even possible we might be cash positive (although maybe not profitable) this season.

glen quagmire: Yes, that will be achievable once the project is complete.

JGL07: Not in the next ten years!

gerrygowsjockstrap: Not fully, but I do believe the club will start making money. When the development work is completed.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I think much of the massive bankrolling has stopped. There's an imperceptible 'rise' in the price of stuff. It's still reasonably priced, merchandise, food, memberships, etc but they are going the way of all prices - up!

It's reported that the club have spent over a billion pound since take over. In what way have the club invested in the local community, and has that investment had any success stories the club can be proud of?

Prestwich_Blue: We've always been at the front of the pack as far as community stuff has been concerned and that focus hasn't changed. In fact it's even stronger now as the owners are investing in the surrounding area, with the Etihad campus and other iniatives. This will have a huge and beneficial impact on the local community.

glen quagmire: You really need to be there to get the entire picture. East manchester was an arsehole of a place, now there are shiny new buildings everywhere, and new ones going up at the speed of light. There are also lots of new homes in the area, and the regeneration of the area is all down to our partnership with manchester city council. Just look at the plans for the new training facility and campus for the youth set up, which will not only be creating new employment locally, but will be the most up to date facility of it's kind anywhere in the world.

gerrygowsjockstrap: The area will improve 100% when the redevelopments are finished

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I doubt very much the figure of £1billion - half of that perhaps. Hacks and journos have, for several years, been pulling figures out of the clouds when MCFC were mentioned. If you want to see what the club has done for the community the OS has all the stories and each of them is something of which every MCFC fan can be proud.

What impact if any has the resurrection of the clubs fortunes had on the city as a whole, and in particular the rivalry shared between red and blue?

Prestwich_Blue: See above for impact on the city generally. Manchester is now firmly in the footballing world's eye and the rags are getting nervous. They don't patronise us any more.

glen quagmire: It has ensured that manchester city can not only compete with, but are likely to over take our american neighbours.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Got the rags worried. Sick of hearing "when was the last time you filled your council house" Most of them have never seen the swamp let alone been inside.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: As the debts at Stretford mount and MCFC become more of a force, it frightens them to think that their decades-laden domination might just be coming to an end. The effect on the City of Manchester as a whole can probably not be measured but the investment within the city, the projection of Réal Manchester across the globe have been immense. Apart from the element of jealousy within the club delegates, the collective sigh of disdain across the hall at the recent UCL draw when Manchester City came out of the pot was sufficient evidence that clubs in Europe knew that there was a new contender for honours.

Has there been a noticeable difference in your own lives, regarding general well being, happiness, optimism etc since the clubs future became brighter?

Prestwich_Blue: I'm really excited about going to matches as we go with a high degree of confidence these days. It's not everything but it undeniably helps your general attitude to a degree.

glen quagmire: We are city, we were singing proudly at lincoln and york, we will sing proudly at the camp nou or bernabau

gerrygowsjockstrap: 100%

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I'm poorer! Happier that we are seeing a range of world class players. Optimism will naturally increase and for some it has gone into overdrive with a souped-up turbocharger. I came round to MCFC in the fifties so I've seen at least a couple of good periods and several wretched ones and I'm among those fans who recognise the cyclical nature of these things, but let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Who is the most important player in your team?

Prestwich_Blue: Silva is the one most important to us as he makes it all tick. Aguero however is a staggeringly good player in front of goal and could start to run him a close second. Yaya Toure, Barry & De Jong are also all important in midfield in different ways.

glen quagmire: David silva

JGL07: Vincent Kompany

gerrygowsjockstrap: Its hard to pick one out. But have to say Silva.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: David Silva without a shadow of doubt.

Where are the weaknesses, and what is your Achilles heel should one exist?

Prestwich_Blue: We're still a little suspect at the back, where De Jong's absence means the loss of possibly the best purely defensive midfielder in the Premiership

glen quagmire: Are you going to show this to moyes? Tim Cahill!

gerrygowsjockstrap: Like to see a top right winger putting crosses in for Dzeko

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: Last season we had the second best defensive record; this season the back four look to be less than solid. Another concern is the number of unconverted chances we have. We don't seem to be able to snaffle up half-chances.

In every team, you need characters, be it the jokers, or the leaders etc. Who stands out personality wise ?

Prestwich_Blue: People say we've no team spirit but you only have to look at the numerous videos on the Official Site to see how wrong that is. Hart, De Jong & Richards seem to be the main men.

glen quagmire: Mario

JGL07: Ballotelli

gerrygowsjockstrap: Hart & Dzeko are always smiling & I've been told off a member of staff. Joe Hart is the joker of the pack.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: Micah Richards can't give an interview without finding something to laugh at. I should imagine he doesn't look for a quiet corner of the changing room. Vinny Kompany has all the characteristics of being a leader but he will tell you that everyone on the pitch should be a leader. I think we have a range of players who by their performances on the pitch can lead by example if not by word.

What of the players who didn't quite make the 25 ? Have they all been able to resurrect their careers elsewhere, or is there a big bottom drawer somewhere full of City's nearly men?

Prestwich_Blue: A few good ones (SWP, Bellamy) have gone because their faces didn't fit and we've shipped some duffers as well. A lot of the kids have gone out on loan so we'll have to see how they come on with regular games under their belts.

glen quagmire: There is no time for sentiment, we will trust in mancini to get it right.

JGL07: Most have done OK. Sturridge, Adebayor, Dunne, etc appear OK. Others such as Santa Cruz and Bridge have not.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Would have like to have kept Bellamy. Still believe he could have done a job for us. But we still have a few player we have not yet got rid of. But why are they going to go for a lesser paid contract. I would'nt would you?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: We have a few left on the payroll who haven't gone out on loan. I think we are paying a few clubs to take players off our hands at least for a season. The bottom draw is rather larger than Mancini would like!

It's good to see Lescott fighting for his place, and having success. He was well liked at Everton, and the partnership he had with Jagielka put both players on the England radar. Some are suprised that City haven't shown an interest in reuniting that partnership, by making an offer for Jags. Would Jags be a good acquisition for City?

Prestwich_Blue: Yes.

glen quagmire: Jagielka for me was the reason behind the successfull partnership, i think lescott is working well with kompany now though, and would love to see a headed goal from him on sat.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Don't need him

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: Well, we wouldn't pay another £24m for him. I was always impressed with the central pair at EFC but I think Jagielka isn't an improvement on what we have got.

In the past few seasons, Everton have had some good results against City. Why do you think that is?

Prestwich_Blue: You seem to be much more motivated for us than you do for some other teams, possibly because we're seen as a scalp and possibly over Lescott. However, we've often found your style difficult to counter. We managed it better last season, particularly in the first half at Goodison but still lost both games.

glen quagmire: Tim cahill

JGL07: Classic bogey team stuff

gerrygowsjockstrap: Belief in themselves that they could win.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: There are two teams who consistently play every second of every game with a fervour that speaks volumes for the notion of 'team'. I shan't mention one of them, but the other is EFC. Moyes, for all his snarling at MCFC, imbues his players with a never-say-die attitude and they will continue to battle, regardless of result, until the final whistle. EFC don't attempt to wrap games up after 75 minutes. We also had a habit over the past few seasons of leaving Tim Cahill loitering with obvious intent inside the goal area.

Is there a player in Evertons ranks who you would like to see in City's team?

Prestwich_Blue: Jagielka as already mentioned plus Baines, Fellaini and even possibly Cahill.

glen quagmire: Sorry, no.

JGL07: Leighton Baines

gerrygowsjockstrap: Maybe Cahill

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: Rodders in midfield would be nice!

Which Everton player do you hope won't be playing?

Prestwich_Blue: Cahill. He always gets one against us seemingly.

glen quagmire: Tim cahill

JGL07: Tim Cahill

gerrygowsjockstrap: None

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: Tony Hibbert. One of these days he gonna crack in a forty yarder, and I have no doubt who the opposition would be. Fellaini would be good for MCFC to be suffering a knock.

Where do you see Everton finishing this season?

Prestwich_Blue: They're the "best of the rest" so 7th if Arsenal recover and 6th if not.

glen quagmire: Mid table

JGL07: 10th

gerrygowsjockstrap: Around 7th

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I would like to say top quarter but you suffer from what we used to do - give top teams a decent game and then lose to relegation fodder. I suspect that the trapdoor will be well below where you finish.

Would David Moyes have more success if he went to manage City, or United?

Prestwich_Blue: Not sure he would. I don't think he can set teams out to play with the flair demanded by either club. He would do well at moneyed clubs like Spurs or Sunderland though and I would be very surprised if he wasn't at one of those next season.

glen quagmire: Honestly, i think he is better when his 'back is against the wall'

JGL07: I think that Moyes is ideally suited to managing a middle rank PL side with little or no money. He can get the best out of players. I amnot sure how he would cope with having lots of money and really high expectations.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Yes

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I fancy Moyes has been 'told' at some point in his tenure at Goodison that a certain job awaits when a certain manager decides to head north to his homeland. Whether that still holds or not, I don't know but Moyes has only been short of cash with which to build a team that could hang on to their fourth place finish of a few seasons ago.

Do you have any sympathy towards Evertons current plight, given your own history?

Prestwich_Blue: Very much so, to the extent I wrote an article for our fanzine about it. It's not a nice place to be and I even have my doubts as to whether Kenwright really wants to sell. You will have to fight him for your club I think as we did with Swales.

glen quagmire: Once again honestly, yes.

JGL07: I have lots of sympathy. I always have had a soft spot for Everton.

gerrygowsjockstrap: Yes, they are like City. Always overlooked for their neighbours.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: I have a household full of Evertonians when they are all home. As I mentioned in an EFC programme of a few seasons ago, I must be the only MCFC fan who has handpainted an EFC crest on their son's bedroom wall. It's still there several years on and I am rather proud of my handiwork. And beside, Goodison was the first league ground I went on when I was at primary school sometime in the fifties for an international schoolboys' match. Also, EFC v MCFC is often my only away fixture for the season!

How do you view the relationship between both sets of fans?

Prestwich_Blue: Personally I've got a lot of friends & family who are Toffees so it's good on that level. However, our money and the Lescott saga (which Moyes whipped up to an unacceptable degree in my opinion) do seem to have made the general relationship on places like forums a bit worse.

glen quagmire: I have personally never had a problem with evertonians.

JGL07: When I lived in Manchester, there was always a good relationship with Evertonians unlike your neighbours!

gerrygowsjockstrap: Friendly rivalry

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: It used to be very friendly 'cos we both appeared to be in the same boat crossing a red ocean, and Ferguson helped the cause when he said that MUFC v LFC was their derby! Latterly, it has become a little tetchy with some fans. The Joleoninho saga didn't help but we are both from the same end of the colour spectrum - that should count for much!

What will be the final score on 24th September?

Prestwich_Blue: 3-1 to City but I'd take 3 points however we get them.

glen quagmire: MCFC 3 - 1 Everton

JGL07: 3-1

gerrygowsjockstrap: 3-0 but hope for more.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader: It's gotta be our turn! Anything that brings in the three points - an own goal by one of your ex-Rags'd do - Aguero off the post onto the back of Tim Howard's head and in, 93rd minute, or Phil Neville slices one just outside your penalty area with the most majestic loop over the stranded Howard, 1st minute, and we triple the score over the next ninety!

Edited by Avinalaff

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not lookin forward to this at all. Its our best chance for Europa so im hoping theres a full strength squad out but if we play like we did against Wigan im not expecting much. Id rather we gave this game our all and hope for the best against Citeh, god knows that our luck against Citeh must run out soon and id rather stay in the cup that get 3 points on Saturday.

Aguero and dzeko up top look like they could destroy this league, with silva and nasri behind them and yaya toure and barry breaking up play, plus what is one fo the best defences going, I think this is the year when they are finally too much for us.

We will definitely concede I know that much, but looking at the bolton and fulham games it seems to be that if man city dont finish teams off they tend to shut up shop and play for what they have.

It's also worthy to note that we have in recent seasons had a much better record against teh bigger boys than against the mid table teams, so that being said im hoping for a score draw.

Hopefully we will have a strong first 11 and take the game to them.

Well going on what we have done in four games this season, our worst performance got us a 1-0 win, a half decent performance got us a 3-1 win, a so-so performance got us a 1-0 defeat and our best performance got us a 2-2 draw. So if we play crap we will win 2-1, if we play really well we will probably lose 2-0. On that assumption it will be 1-1.unsure.png

Depends on Moyes belief/tactics. City rely on Silva and Nasri to open up defences or their world class strikers to make a goal from nothing, they are to defensive to commit more players forward. Hopefully we will play Saha up top with Cahill behind or better yet another forward then press them on the back foot from the get go and we will bring them back down to earth. City won't have any joy down the middle with Fellaini making up for last week and completely dominating and with Rodwell pulling a performance out his arse.

If we have Cahill fighting upfront we will look to sneak a 1-0 from a set piece, but be under the cosh all game and it will be down to how well we defend which is not very well. City will break us down and embarrass us.

Great piece here - http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/everton-vs-manchester-city-the-death-of-the-bridesmaids-derby/

Once Everton and Manchester City shared a common bond - we were both the second teams in our respective cities: the bridesmaids to Liverpool and Manchester United's blushing brides. Sadly, City's new cash injection suggests that long-standing understanding between our fans is now over

Misery loves company, as the old adage goes. For an Evertonian, historically the most apposite companions with whom to share our misery have been the ‘long-suffering’ followers of Manchester City.

For years, our Manc counterparts have suffered as we have, overshadowed by wildly successful neighbours. Each set of fans knows a special kind of disappointment, one rooted in the insurmountable levels of success that have been regularly forced down our throats.

In the past, our encounters have been charged not by the hatred evident in games between Liverpool and United but instead with a communal sense of despondency as if each of us knew deep down that this was the Liverpool/Manchester tussle that nobody really cares about.

But I fear that our special connection is no more. Look on the clubs as two people that were once locked in a loveless marriage, one characterised by frustration and the sense of our lives not quite panning out as we would have hoped. Although it seemed likely that we would stay together forever, comforted by our shared disappointment and mutual loathing of people more successful than ourselves, by some miraculous turn of events one of us has managed to escape.

Man City now possess the potential to be everything they have always wanted to be, which deep down is essentially Man Utd. By contrast, Everton are now bereft of the comfort that at least they weren’t in this alone.

So as the two teams line up to play each other this weekend, as a Blue you would expect me to be bitter, filled with acrimonious loathing like spurned partners everywhere. But I’m not. Although there is a sense of loss, a slight feeling of sadness that a body of supporters who knew and shared our pain has disappeared, I don’t begrudge City their turn of fortune.

Their fans have had to endure a horrifying couple of decades since Ferguson arrived on the scene, a period where Utd’s unparallel levels of success have contrasted bitterly with City’s consistent run of poor form. Evertonians endured something similar during the late seventies and early eighties when Liverpool dominated European and domestic football and so I would be a hard-hearted b****** if I resented City’s chance to redress the local imbalance.

And it’s not as though we Evertonians don’t benefit slightly from City’s transformation. By expanding the number of teams able to challenge for the title, it means that there’s another formidable outfit standing in the way of Liverpool’s attempts to win the league; one more back-up in case Utd have an off-season.

City have prostituted themselves out to the highest bidder and by doing so left themselves at the mercy of one man.

And yet, despite Everton’s own financial calamities I don’t envy City’s sudden largesse, which taking a brief look at the balance sheet and squads of the two clubs might not at first sight make any sense.

Everton have debts of £45 million, have been for sale for three years without so much as a sniff from any potential buyers and are so hard-up that the team have been unable to purchase any new players during the summer. We lack any strength in depth and are becoming increasingly reliant on the often unpredictable youth system.

By contrast, City are backed by a multi-billionaire, have spent millions in the transfer market over the last few years and this summer have managed to add class acts, such as Agüero, Nasri and Clichy to the squad. With a second XI that could likely give most English teams a run for their money, it’s probably an understatement to say that they have strength in depth.

Man City have done what any club that wants instant success in the modern game needs to do; find someone with more money than they know what to do with and let them turn you into their play thing, or the “Chelsea/whore” approach as it’s more commonly known. By doing this, it’s likely that in the coming years more silverware will be making its way to Eastlands.

But the keys to success don’t come without a price. Like Chelsea before them, City have prostituted themselves out to the highest bidder and by doing so left themselves at the mercy of one man.

The problem with multi-billionaires is that these people are like overgrown children, a section of society not renowned for their commitment. At the moment he’s happy playing fantasy football but that fantasy could very easily turn into the stuff of nightmares for City should his desires exceeds the clubs’ abilities and he decides to de-camp elsewhere.

And even if the team do attain levels of success to satisfy the hunger of their new owner, what kind of club will that turn them into? In a similar way to our relationship with Liverpool, for decades City have prided themselves at being everything their neighbours are not; a club possessed of humility, a club with a proportionate approach to success and money, a club with a sense of humour, a club whose supporters predominantly hail from the city. It seems unlikely that this will continue to be the case if they start emulating their neighbour’s levels of achievement.

So, despite being broke, residing in a ground that has seen better days and reliant on loan-deals and the youth system I still wouldn’t swap this for what City have taken on. Everton remain a people’s club; rooted in the city and run by Evertonians. The owners might be clueless but they still understand the club and have an attachment to it that is borne from love.

Man City might have been whisked away to a ‘happier life’ but for once it’s the one that’s been left behind who I think is better off.

Noticed a comment from them on bluemoon:

Extra time for a near first team was useful but I'm sure Gollum will pump them full of whatever he pumps them full of when they play us. Plus we'll have three men marking Cahill and he'll still score.

Would be good if Cahill does score, it's been far too long without him scoring and as has been discussed and debated on all boards, when he's not scoring goals he's really not doing enough for us to dictate the way we play. He is ideal for these upcoming games as he will get in the right places on those scrambles and set pieces so hopefully he can score in this weekend to get him ready for the next 3 big games afterwards.

I'd have liked to have seen Drenthe play on the left for this game, with his pace as well as defensive ability he could be ideal for this game where we'll mostly be looking to counter attack but having played 120 minutes last night i'm not sure how fit he'll be for it. He'd be my first choice on left for this game though.

Howard

Hib/Nev Jags Distin Baines

Coleman Felli Rodwell Drenthe

Osman

Cahill

Can't decide between Hibbert and neville (City must be quaking at that major selection dilema!). Hibbert is playing well but Neville could be picked for his ability to shout a lot and generally do his thing as captain in a tough game.

I would like to see Vellios starting a game sometime soon but think both Cahill and Osman should be playing in this game.

With a neutral hat on I'd probably say 2-1 shitty.

A spirited performance with us coming back from 1 down before they grab a winner in the final 20 minutes. Cahill finally grabbing a goal.

My heart says: 2-2

Pretty similar to the above but we get a late equaliser with Vellios the hero from another Big Dunc style super header

From the BBC preview

In days of olde, King John's rich noblemen used to ride through Sherwood Forest petrified that they would be robbed and humbled by a shadowy figure clad in green - the champion of the poor - none other than Robin Hood.

These days, football's moneyed elite tread with equal trepidation as they fear a good old gubbing from those infamous merry men dressed in blue - Everton!

There's nothing proud Evertonians would love more than to rob the rich and leaving them squealing like Maid Marian.

Not only do Everton have a better recent record than any other Premier League club against money-bags Chelsea - they are also well accustomed to stuffing mega-bucks Manchester City, who should be wary going into Saturday's early kick-off.

So, test your football knowledge with these six brain teasers - answers below!

Q1: Who was the last team to score a home win against Manchester City?

Q2: Who was the last team to score an away win against Manchester City?

Q3: Who were the only side to do the double over City last season? Here's a clue - they did it the season before as well.

Q4: Which side has won all of their last four visits to Eastlands?

Q5: Which side has won seven of their last eight games against Manchester City?

Q6: Who is 5-2 ON to win Saturday's game?

Answers: Q1 - Everton. Q2 - Everton. Q3 - Everton. Q4 - Everton. Q5 - Everton. Q6 - Man City.

From the BBC preview

In days of olde, King John's rich noblemen used to ride through Sherwood Forest petrified that they would be robbed and humbled by a shadowy figure clad in green - the champion of the poor - none other than Robin Hood.

These days, football's moneyed elite tread with equal trepidation as they fear a good old gubbing from those infamous merry men dressed in blue - Everton!

There's nothing proud Evertonians would love more than to rob the rich and leaving them squealing like Maid Marian.

Not only do Everton have a better recent record than any other Premier League club against money-bags Chelsea - they are also well accustomed to stuffing mega-bucks Manchester City, who should be wary going into Saturday's early kick-off.

So, test your football knowledge with these six brain teasers - answers below!

Q1: Who was the last team to score a home win against Manchester City?

Q2: Who was the last team to score an away win against Manchester City?

Q3: Who were the only side to do the double over City last season? Here's a clue - they did it the season before as well.

Q4: Which side has won all of their last four visits to Eastlands?

Q5: Which side has won seven of their last eight games against Manchester City?

Q6: Who is 5-2 ON to win Saturday's game?

Answers: Q1 - Everton. Q2 - Everton. Q3 - Everton. Q4 - Everton. Q5 - Everton. Q6 - Man City.

This just gave me chills. COYB. I'm still expecting a draw, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it 1-0 our way either.