Manchester City v Everton

Avinalaff

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warped and deluded version(s) of what constitutes " history"

huh.png

they're fuckin idiots is another reason..what the FUCK has that club ever done? they've won an fa cup for about 200billion..history is history and i don't band it about to other teams but we have more of it than most..especially those cunts who think they are the manc version of us..i'm makin an account on bluemoon...

Why do you hate Everton? lol.

class="bbc_url" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=234113&p=4839765#p4839765" rel="nofollow external" title="External link">http://forums.bluemo...839765#p4839765

9 pages, and they call us bitter. They say they used to be on the same level as us.. the fuck? Do they not remember being a yoyo club. Insult Goodison, when they rent their ground off the council. Dominant us every match? All I can think of is the December game las season, but that was more of a great defensive display and we deserved the 3 points. The logic/memory of a City fan is bewildering.

The gov should have restrictions on the internet so that many tards can't share similar views and reassure themselves that their right. It's scary that, that many dumb asses can converse in one place, imagine if they switched their attention towards politics.. O wait they did and rioted ie. looted shops for free shit because even though they dont pay taxes they were getting the tax back thats been wasted. City fan logic O_o

Edited by pete0

9 pages, and they call us bitter. They say they used to be on the same level as us.. the fuck? Do they not remember being a yoyo club. Insult Goodison, when they rent their ground off the council. Dominant us every match? All I can think of is the December game las season, but that was more of a great defensive display and we deserved the 3 points. The logic/memory of a City fan is bewildering.

The gov should have restrictions on the internet so that many tards can't share similar views and reassure themselves that their right. It's scary that, that many dumb asses can converse in one place, imagine if they switched their attention towards politics.. O wait they did and rioted ie. looted shops for free shit because even though they dont pay taxes they were getting the tax back thats been wasted. City fan logic O_o

Success breeds arrogance, money breeds indifference, in 95% of the fans. If a trillion dollar oil magnate bought us and we won everything, most of us would be the same as fans of Utd or the shite, ie- a bunch of arrogant whiners.

Dont fancy this at all, I really hope I am wrong, but with our clumsy defence, Fellaini not looking particularly sharp and a fairly blunt attack Im sure we will struggle. Osman will get completely nullified by City as he normally does against the bigger teams, which will leave Cahill on his own.

I wouldnt be surprised if City won by 3 goals, maybe 4-1? Its a shame because I fucking hate Man City and their arrogance from top to bottom. I would like to think that if we did ever end up with a billionaire owner, then we wouldnt forget where we came from and all the pain and joy that came with it.

I think the older City fans are sound lads. It's the young ones that make me shake my head.

Agree with this. Lived there for 4 years, the 30+ are good fans. The 20-30 ones should really know better though, the majority are ignorant cunts and any one of them who does the ponce dance needs to fuck off, also think there's a lot in manc who dont even follow football and just try (and fail) to be intimidating in the pub

Edited by pete0

Guy starts a hate thread so he can use it as an article:

http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/

http://forums.bluemo...p?f=14&t=234113

By Lucky Toma. Does anyone fancy doing a short piece on why they hate Everton in time for Saturday morning for the Daisy Cutter? If so PM me. It only needs to be about 400 words long - about the length of a longish post on here - and doesnt have to be all poncified with posh words. Basically just why they've become one of our most hated teams.

I'm getting a bluenose to do one too and I'll put them up side-by-side.

Edited by Avinalaff

They give the same weight to a league cup as they do for the league. The league is like a gold medal at the olympics it is much better than a bunch of silver and bronze medals. We are the 4th most successful team in the country. Their talking about attendance over there now. Not one legitimate similarity apart from our rivals play in red.

Apparently we've played long ball for years and they play better football. These first view games a side we've played better footy every season they've actually managed in the prem. Even last season when we were shit, we still played better than them, and the season before we were playing the best football in the league after xmas they should remember the lesson we gave them that year. Even had Barcelona and Arsenal comparisons, they might get them for the first time ever this season, if not back to the cheque book. Fecking numpties.

Edited by pete0

First match of the season, where aint points to take for us. Ofc, everything is still possible on football/sports. Were looking to make upset of an season so far, if we win, point would be great. Unfortunately mancs lost 2 points vs fulham last weekend, so they might be more aware today till the final whistle, hopefully theyre already thinking a bit of trip to munchen next tuesday.

Were going to see lot of hoofballs from us today, i would like to see a lot fast counters from wings(Drenthe/Coleman) and get some crosses in for Cahill and Denis/Vellios(dunno which of them 2 is starting today). Denis is ok target man i think, but there have to be some1 else who he can drop those balls. Vellios can prolly do the same job and his confidence might be up atm.

Defensively we are under pressure today, we cant give any cheap goals today, if we wanna have chance to grab on something.

Howard

Hibbo-Jags-Distin-Baines

Rodwell-Felli

Coleman - Drenthe

Cahill

Denis/Vellios

Edit: We have nothing to lose, only possible to win today. COYB

Edited by LexKing

First match of the season, where aint points to take for us. Ofc, everything is still possible on football/sports. Were looking to make upset of an season so far, if we win, point would be great. Unfortunately mancs lost 2 points vs fulham last weekend, so they might be more aware today till the final whistle, hopefully theyre already thinking a bit of trip to munchen next tuesday.

Were going to see lot of hoofballs from us today, i would like to see a lot fast counters from wings(Drenthe/Coleman) and get some crosses in for Cahill and Denis/Vellios(dunno which of them 2 is starting today). Denis is ok target man i think, but there have to be some1 else who he can drop those balls. Vellios can prolly do the same job and his confidence might be up atm.

Defensively we are under pressure today, we cant give any cheap goals today, if we wanna have chance to grab on something.

Howard

Hibbo-Jags-Distin-Baines

Rodwell-Felli

Coleman - Drenthe

Cahill

Denis/Vellios

Edit: We have nothing to lose, only possible to win today. COYB

i would agree with you in that i think Denis/Vellios have to start today, even if neither one does a huge amount, and just gets a few knock downs, Osman and Cahill up front, and neither one will touch the ball against Lescott and Kompany

i would agree with you in that i think Denis/Vellios have to start today, even if neither one does a huge amount, and just gets a few knock downs, Osman and Cahill up front, and neither one will touch the ball against Lescott and Kompany

errrr:

not the best video but shoots that theory out of the water! Dont make me find all the Cahill goals against them too!

wow, they are a seriously bitter bunch over there on bluemoon, i find some of the comments VERY over the top to say the least

theyre the equivalent of the blueroom

Edited by Matt