IGNORED

Titus Bramble

• 3 months later...

The guy is innocent until proven guilty for crying out loud. What's wrong with people? This is England.

He is a high profile player in a 'touched up' allegation. Where have we heard that before?

If we go with your suggestion in the Suarez thread he could (if he was so inclined) have done it on a football pitch and got away with it....because English laws wouldn't applyhappy.png (<<<smug).

Bramble appears to have got himself into a prickly situation

And what kind of parent calls their kid 'Titus', he should be in Gladiator with Russell Crowe or something

'Roman defender of raspberries' for fucks sake

I don't know if these rumors are true but there will always be the attractions and lure of the seedier side of soccer to these highly paid individuals, I remember when he started out at Ipswich over a decade ago and some people were talking about him in the same sense as Moore or Adams before him in a defensive capacity but since then never really lived up to expectations.

I hope everything turns out OK for the kid with regard to any allegations

I hope everything turns out OK for the kid with regard to any allegations

Think "hoping the truth comes out" would be a better thing to wish for....as in if he's innocent hope it's proven but if he's guilty then I hope he gets what's coming to him and everything turns out OK for his (alleged) victim(s).

I remember when Bobby Moore was held in Colombia for stealing a bracelet or something before the 1970 World Cup and it was seen as a fix up to keep Englands best player out of the tournament if memory serves, Moore was innocent of course but they did him up anyway. I was wondering if this was a similar ploy we have here to keep Bramble away from terrorizing opposition players, they could have made it a bit more benign, though, i.e. Bramble gets caught shoplifting womens garments from House of Fraser or something, something less drastic

Maybe it's just been a long day

• 4 months later...