IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

Looks like a foul to me, if you go in like that in the box your asking for trouble.

They both over exaggerated the situation Rivaldo holding his face compared to Suarez leaping 3 ft in the air and rolling round on the floor. However, Rivaldo was 'fouled' whereas Suarez was clearly not. So Suarez is a even bigger cunt

Rivaldo was fouled? ohmy.pnghuh.png

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i missing something there? what did coleman do to get him sent off other than be fouled? i'm not sayin players don't take advantage and i certainly don't overlook when ours do it...i remember yak divin when we won a free kick that almost went in and said to my dad i will refuse to cheer if it goes in..i hate it..and the fact that lots players do it doesn't make it right...by that logic the looters were right to do what they did..took advantage of a situation

The ball was kicked at him with intent. It was wrong of him to hold his face, but if he had jus stood there and rubbed his leg, the other player would have still probably been sent off.

Are you being serious Pete or are you pulling my leg. huh.png

You can't seriously justify anything that happens in that video, from the falling down to the sending off. It's football. Not hand ball. You kick the ball to each other.

Ref was at a perfect angle to see the contact (unlike the camera) and neither the player or his team-mates protested.

So a hell of a stretch to suggest Seamus got him sent off just because he winked.

The sending off was just the result. I'm not suggesting Coleman went out to get the lad sent off, but I am suggesting Coleman is a diver, and I am suggesting his wink is in recognition of his deviousness. wink.png

What? We can accuse other players, but not our own? Hmmmm wink.png

The sending off was just the result. I'm not suggesting Coleman went out to get the lad sent off, but I am suggesting Coleman is a diver, and I am suggesting his wink is in recognition of his deviousness. wink.png

What? We can accuse other players, but not our own? Hmmmm wink.png

we accuse with reason. How can you accuse Coleman of diving from that! Hes being wrestled to the ground! Or do you just want to argue?

on a brighter note, brilliant ball from Maggie for the 1st goal

<p>

Are you being serious Pete or are you pulling my leg. huh.png You can't seriously justify anything that happens in that video, from the falling down to the sending off. It's football. Not hand ball. You kick the ball to each other.

Hardly jus kicking the ball to him. Very unsporting from the first player as well. Am not saying what Rivaldo done was right he should have been sent of as well, it is similar to what Barton done the other week. Over exaggerating to make the refs job easier. If referees done there jobs properly and if these players were punished as well it would soon be sorted. Football as a whole would be alot better for it. But how it stands at the moment players get away with playing up to the refs. Look at the amount of pens we get compared to everyone else because are players dont stoop to them standards.

Edited by pete0

But it's ok to accuse Suarez on this very forum when there is absolute zero evidence to support racial abuse?

I'll rest my case there. Job done I feel. wink.png

huh.png youre comparing cheating (which is what weve been talking about) with racial abuse?

........anyway, rest your case as it makes no sense!

have any of us actually accused suarez? or are we just talking in the case it maybe true? i'm with matt man your case makes no sense at all..calling coleman a diver cos he winked after he got brought down for a penalty...some people wink instead of givin a thumbs up which many players do after they are brought down for a penalty..as it is almost scoring a goal for your side when your in the position where you have to be fouled..part of me thinks what matt said is true and that sometimes man you just wanna argue

huh.png youre comparing cheating (which is what weve been talking about) with racial abuse?

........anyway, rest your case as it makes no sense!

No. I'm comparing 'no evidence' with 'no evidence'. wink.png

You've all been slating Suarez, yet there is no evidence to support racial abuse, but show you a video, of Coleman diving, and you then say where is the evidence. That, is my point. It's hypocritical. I used the Coleman video to highlight it, as it was the easiest way to get the required response, and I got it. You can't call Suarez if you have no proof, but plenty have.

There's no video of Coleman diving and no accusation that he did (other than from you).

And I don't think anyone has accused Suarez of racial abuse, just stated that if it's proved that he's guilty of it he should be punished.

Your argument is a non-argument.

No, it's been a constant bandwagon of abuse for Suarez since the derby. Show me where he cheated in the Derby, and show me where he abused anybody. Some of the comments are proper nasty towards him, but without proper justification.

No, it's been a constant bandwagon of abuse for Suarez since the derby. Show me where he cheated in the Derby, and show me where he abused anybody. Some of the comments are proper nasty towards him, but without proper justification.

This thread is specifically about the racism accusation....and that's what I'm talking about. It's also specifically what you were talking about in the post I replied to.

And (small point) I've not slated Suarez anywhere...so "you've all" is wide of the mark also.

No. I'm comparing 'no evidence' with 'no evidence'. wink.png

You've all been slating Suarez, yet there is no evidence to support racial abuse, but show you a video, of Coleman diving, and you then say where is the evidence. That, is my point. It's hypocritical. I used the Coleman video to highlight it, as it was the easiest way to get the required response, and I got it. You can't call Suarez if you have no proof, but plenty have.

I actually said I would reserve judgement if you look back through the thread and have commented no further until you started this bizarre tangent of comparison. I also think your 'evidence' to prove Coleman as diving is shite.

This thread is specifically about the racism accusation....and that's what I'm talking about. It's also specifically what you were talking about in the post I replied to.

And (small point) I've not slated Suarez anywhere...so "you've all" is wide of the mark also.

I agree. The use of the wording 'you've all' is an error on my part, though If the thread is specifically about racism, then why is there so much abuse levelled at Suarez in this thread Mike?

I don't like people being singled out for abuse. That's just me, especially when there is no evidence. Even if there is evidence, you either hang them all, or hang none. The Prem is full of cheats, including at Everton (no, we're not angels) so to single Suarez out is bollox. Even Ferguson accused him on national TV. It's bollox. If he is caught cheating, he should get punished, and the same for racism, but so should all the players. There's no place for it in the game, or anywhere else.

I actually said I would reserve judgement if you look back through the thread and have commented no further until you started this bizarre tangent of comparison. I also think your 'evidence' to prove Coleman as diving is shite.

I think your accusations without evidence are just as shite mate, so we're even. biggrin.png

A bit lame Matt if that's all you have. The fact you had to jump straight on to Youtube is fair evidence that you actually don't know any more about Suarez than any of the other bandwagon jumpers. You just like to have a go at him like all the others, because it seems to be the in thing lately. Admit it. It's quite laughable to call me pax for questioning your abuse.

A bit lame Matt if that's all you have. The fact you had to jump straight on to Youtube is fair evidence that you actually don't know any more about Suarez than any of the other bandwagon jumpers. You just like to have a go at him like all the others, because it seems to be the in thing lately. Admit it. It's quite laughable to call me pax for questioning your abuse.

yet youtube is good enough for your evidence? have you been drinking/at the crystal meth?

Edited by Matt

Matt, I stated it first, and got the evidence second. You actually have fuck all evidence off your own back, yet slate the lad. Get a grip for fucks sake.

ok, you obviously either have split personality or youre just an idiot. you ask for evidence, I supply it and because it proves you wrong ive got to get a grip?!

Edited by Matt

ok, you obviously either have split personality or youre just an idiot. you ask for evidence, I supply it and because it proves you wrong ive got to get a grip?!

OK fuck you Matt. If you think I'm going to put up with you abusing me you're having a fucking laugh. I can swear too. I prefer not to, but it seems you only get liked here if you're abusive.

There's no talking to some folk, so shove your little Suarez bashing up your ass. If I were in the same room as you, then you would not be able to hold a conversation about Louis Suarez, and you know it. There is a neanderthal element to football fans which gets right on my tits.

Edited by Avinalaff