IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for dalglish - the man just goes further down people's estimations with every interview he gives.

Exactly what my dad said after the Derby. He said although you hated him, you couldn't deny he did things properly but since his recent appointment, he's made himself look like a right prick.

Two incredibly rich quotes from that S*n article.

"His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly. If other people can do that then fine. All we ask is to be fair, is to be honest."

rofl.gif He's on about Suarez right!?!?

And then.....

"As long as referees are consistent, it's not a problem. But I don't think we were going to get anything tonight, were we?"

So the ol' Rodwell inccident, some would said that Spearing's sending off was consistent referees with wank decisions? What goes around, comes around eh?

I had a nose on some reds forums, most fans are deluded and feel that Suarez is victimised and rabbit on about Ronaldo, Drogba etc etc. There are some who are pretty honest and feel that he isn't helping himself and that his rolling around has got a bit pathetic.

I look forward to the day where they turn on Dalglish, it will start with the usual "He needs a new assistant" - then "Maybe he needs to move to a consultant type role" then "Dalglish out!"

The blokes a numpty you really don't have to lay into him to vent your anger because He does a good enough job of looking a right tit to the nation which appease's me.

Suarez is a horrible bloke and how anyone can defend his actions is beyond me just shows how much class and dignity the shite have

Suarez and the club charged for their tantrums on monday night jump%20for%20joy.gif

Isnt Suarez being charged with making offensive gestures aswell?? Some papers are saying he may be missing from the shites line up for the whole of January when charged with everything. Hes admitted using the n word hasnt he altho his excuse is that they refer to blacks as n words in Uraguay, well they may do over there but not here if it was a fan he would be banned from grounds all around the country be intresting ifd a few refused him entry if found guilty!!

Guest blueboy122

To be honest I cant stand Liverpool the season, cant stand doglish think he is an idiot he just embarrases himself all the time but its the Liverpool players, no respect for anybody the way they got ballotelli sent off even though he is a prick is disgusting the way they surround referee's all the time like when Jay spearing got sent off is a disgrace, all the liverpool players seem to be asking for cards all the time surrounding referee's etc. How different we are as a team is massive, think back to last week at the win at bolton when Wheater got sent off, yes it was sending off two feet were off the ground etc but I didnt see one player charging at the referee to make a decision. In the liverpool side it is practically every player running at the referee on every decision its disgusting.

Wanted to add by the way that spearings red card is a red card how they can surround the ref like that is bewildering when two feet were off the ground!

_57145523_spearingred.jpg

Edited by blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

O yes he got the ball no doubt but as you say it is an illegal challenge, and all the Liverpool players full well know that it was a red card offence but still they try to bully the ref. Doglish has well and truely lost the plot....... Maybe he should start a charity for himself as well as his wife!

.....they are admitting he said "negro" once, but in South America thats the same as calling Dirk Kuyt Blondie!!!! afro2.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long has he been in England? Presumably long enough to call his coloured team-mates "negro" in a typically South American friendly manner.

You'd have thought Glen Johnson would have had a quiet word with himrolleyes.gif .

Laughable.

A multi cultural club like Liverpool and he thinks it's ok to use such words in a clear confronation?!

I'm sick of the whole racism thing, it's 2011 and these ridiculously paid athletes are behaving like scum - and by that I also mean Terry also. He has admitted the words used but not in the context we think.... sorry JT - Anton denies having had the conversation with you to make that a credible excuse

"oi JT, did you just think I called you an arrogant, classless bully who has no morals or deserves a place in football?"

Suarez and JT both desrve hefty fines and bans.