IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

No it was an open enclosure, the Leppings Lane area where the incident happened

I'm always wary about speaking about Hillsborough due to what happened in Heysel in 1985 and just what we could have achieved if not for the european ban and some Liverpool idiots going on the rampage in Brussels and the tragic consequences. Both events were a tragedy for all involved but much could have been done in way of prevention. Yes fans may have been culpable to a degree with the latter but the South Yorkshire police did themselves no favors that day, it all got completely out of hand and lives could so easily have been saved. It doesn't seem like 23 years have passed nearly since that afternoon mellow.png

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still amazes me that amount of shit that people spot to this day about "drunk and ticketless" fans. shows how much people allow the tabloids to control their opinions I guess?

first of all, drunken fans...can anyone name me a single organised football match in the entire history of the game that has featured a completely sober crowd? so, lets put that to one side eh?

next, ticketless fans. I've no doubt there were some people there without tickets, but as the leppings lane end was UNDER capacity at the time the game was called off, I'm at a loss as to see how this was in any way a factor. Especially if you consider the cctv footage overlooking the exit gate that was opened. the footage that shows people walking calmly through the gate, the "drunken mob of 1000s hell bent on forcing their way into the ground" must have been in camoflage, or invisible.

or made up by guilty officials.

As for people turning up late feeling guilty? well, it probably was their fault they didn't book the flying coaches, they should've known regular transport would be held up in the roadworks, the bastards. But even if every single liverpool fan had arrived at the ground 1 hour before kick off, the amount of turnstyles allocated to them, all working at full capacity none-stop wouldn't have been able to admit them all in time. And anyway, ask yourself honestly, does everyone turn up at goodison that early, or anywhere else for that matter.

even the ticket stubs advised people to turn up only 30 mins before kick off, which would've meant the last people getting admitted some time around half-time!

As for people pushing, even if it happened, which all eyewitness accounts deny, how can people pushing at the entrance to a 30ft tunnel kill everyone at the front of the terrace, separated by thousands of people and dozens of crush barriers? it can't. what happened was the same thing that always happens if those situations, people just shuffle forwards whenever space in front of them opens up. the crush was a constant build up of pressure at the front of the pens caused by the space inside the pens being slowly taken up by more and more bodies. the only surge occured when one of the crush barriers gave way.

and finally, the prisoner, people are still suffering to this day so don't just fucking make things up eh? there were no seats.

still amazes me that amount of shit that people spot to this day about "drunk and ticketless" fans. shows how much people allow the tabloids to control their opinions I guess?

first of all, drunken fans...can anyone name me a single organised football match in the entire history of the game that has featured a completely sober crowd? so, lets put that to one side eh?

next, ticketless fans. I've no doubt there were some people there without tickets, but as the leppings lane end was UNDER capacity at the time the game was called off, I'm at a loss as to see how this was in any way a factor. Especially if you consider the cctv footage overlooking the exit gate that was opened. the footage that shows people walking calmly through the gate, the "drunken mob of 1000s hell bent on forcing their way into the ground" must have been in camoflage, or invisible.

or made up by guilty officials.

As for people turning up late feeling guilty? well, it probably was their fault they didn't book the flying coaches, they should've known regular transport would be held up in the roadworks, the bastards. But even if every single liverpool fan had arrived at the ground 1 hour before kick off, the amount of turnstyles allocated to them, all working at full capacity none-stop wouldn't have been able to admit them all in time. And anyway, ask yourself honestly, does everyone turn up at goodison that early, or anywhere else for that matter.

even the ticket stubs advised people to turn up only 30 mins before kick off, which would've meant the last people getting admitted some time around half-time!

As for people pushing, even if it happened, which all eyewitness accounts deny, how can people pushing at the entrance to a 30ft tunnel kill everyone at the front of the terrace, separated by thousands of people and dozens of crush barriers? it can't. what happened was the same thing that always happens if those situations, people just shuffle forwards whenever space in front of them opens up. the crush was a constant build up of pressure at the front of the pens caused by the space inside the pens being slowly taken up by more and more bodies. the only surge occured when one of the crush barriers gave way.

and finally, the prisoner, people are still suffering to this day so don't just fucking make things up eh? there were no seats.

I apologise for not getting every single minute detail correct, it was something i was told years ago ok, no need to be an arsehole about it ok.

it's not about minute details mate, it's been completely made up by someone with an agenda.

anyway, the frustrating thing about it all is the fact that all the informaion is already out there...the interim taylor report, steve rotheram's brilliant parlamentary address etc...

if anyone wants to educate themselves, or anyone else about the facts of that day, the presentation on this site is a MUST:-

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/

Did anybody see Suarez take a little tap on the ankle from a Stoke defender, I think it was Huth, and then proceeding to pull his "Oh My God I'm DYIIING" face, before limping off the field..... putting his weight on the ankle that was meant to be injured! Clown rofl.gif .

Did anybody see Suarez take a little tap on the ankle from a Stoke defender, I think it was Huth, and then proceeding to pull his "Oh My God I'm DYIIING" face, before limping off the field..... putting his weight on the ankle that was meant to be injured! Clown rofl.gif .

The roll over was pathetic, barely touched him

Guest blueboy122

The more annoying thing for me is the fact that he does dive and then makes his whole it was a foul west end scene and then asks for yellow cards to brandished, waving his arms in the air asking for cards. Mind you liverpool have been doing that for years maybe its in the Liverpool handbook when you join the club

He's just an embarrassment to the league and He should be punished as with others for doing the whole theatrics and carded for diving.

I really do hate the bloke not just because He plays for the shite because He's a horrible rat faced little shit!

Writing he with a capital H makes him out to be up there with God, I'd be careful with that Paul :P.

Nee nor nee nor grammer police in the house Grammar Police.gif

Haha I know Mark I'd make an excuse but I'm simply thick as pig shit rofl.gif

I really do hate the bloke though regardless of who he plays for!

Much better. Let's not elevate the bloke to God level, the shite already have a King in their midst!