IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst i agree when it comes to Suarez, Evra has a history of accusing people of racist comments which have never been proved, so it will be interesting to see the outcome, and apparently when it came out after the game yesterday Dogleish pulled him up straight away and asked him if he had made the comments.

whilst i agree when it comes to Suarez, Evra has a history of accusing people of racist comments which have never been proved, so it will be interesting to see the outcome, and apparently when it came out after the game yesterday Dogleish pulled him up straight away and asked him if he had made the comments.

Hardly the type of character to fess up and say yep I was wrong.

Evra was clearly annoyed which suggests something was said

Hang on a minute i know a few rats that would be mortified to be likened to this disgusting mess. I f__king hate cheats and this is one of the biggest you will come across. A racist i dont know hes south American so wouldnt be surprised, if its true throw the book at him, if he was a fan in the stands he'd be banned for life!!

Edited by StevO

Didnt Evra say theres loads of cameras which will have caught him saying whatever he said? Ive not seen anything to indicate that this is true. As much as I despise Suarez for being a cheat, im going to wait and see if he is racist too before I start slanging more abuse his way.

And Billy, we all try to ignore you but youve gone being seriously annoying to the special kid that deserves pity, so its not that bad any more....

Edited by Matt

Chris Kamara stated that he's been on the receiving end of it and said you can't prove it - one of those things unfortunately.

The game has come a long way, and whilst you are not going to be rid of brainless idiots the system should work that means any verbal abuse of that type should be treated with a mandatory 10 game ban if proven. Any false claims should be treated the same.

Personally if I was Evra and if what he said happened I would have been in the Liverpool changing room and would need restraining. I could not for the life of me seeing the likes of Gerrard being able to defend Suarez in such circumstances. Surely his anfield team mates must be concerned at the reputation suarez is making for himself.

they now want Evra banned if Suarez is proved to be innocent apparently

I agree with this.

I'm sure a newspaper will look through all the footage and get a lip reader in to see if he did say this. But then again, he plays for the shite so they probably wont.

If he genuinely heard, he has every right to pursue it.

Some say he's becoming the boy who cried wolf.

Apparently evra never made the previous accusations, others did on his behalf. The Chelsea groundsman incident was pushed by mike phelan, the Steve finnan one was by deaf fans who lip read the alleged insult.

Can't judge on gut feeling but the behaviour of Suarez in general makes it very hard for me to doubt that he has anything other than a suspect character.

even if he said it he wont be found guilty.....its too messy for the fa to prove.hes the new diouf liverpool do have a knack of finding horrible bastrds.

Cos the ref sent Rodwell off for a challenge on him? Or was it the handball on the line that made up your mind for you?

Cos the ref sent Rodwell off for a challenge on him? Or was it the handball on the line that made up your mind for you?

I was wondering when someone with an open mind might come along. Well done mate. Too many folk in life are too quick to shout witch. Why would a guy join a league and set about getting himself a bad rep? It doesn't make sense.

Nobody moaned when Jags dived to win us a pen against Villa, or Coleman winking after winning a penalty decision, but we're obviously above being accused of cheating lol. Had Suarez handled the ball on the line against Germany, everybody would have been justifying it, saying that all footballers would have done the same, but because it was against a lowly side, he was given a bad rep. It all smacks of hypocrisy.

I was wondering when someone with an open mind might come along. Well done mate. Too many folk in life are too quick to shout witch. Why would a guy join a league and set about getting himself a bad rep? It doesn't make sense.

Nobody moaned when Jags dived to win us a pen against Villa, or Coleman winking after winning a penalty decision, but we're obviously above being accused of cheating lol. Had Suarez handled the ball on the line against Germany, everybody would have been justifying it, saying that all footballers would have done the same, but because it was against a lowly side, he was given a bad rep. It all smacks of hypocrisy.

Im not judging him on the handball incident in the world cup, that was instinct in my opinion. What I judge him for is his overacting, his asking for bookings, his outright diving etc. He is simply a cheat. Very talented, like Ronaldo was, but would rather cheat and be good than be fair and be good. It wouldnt surprise me if he likes the notoriety, but dont know him personally so thats just personal specualtion...

I dont remember the Coleman or Jags incidents but I for one would shout at the TV when Vic or Yak would fall over for no good reason, or when Vic bitches like a girl because he didnt get his own way. Its embarrassing.

i remember the jags one and was disgusted so don't claim shit like we're above bein accused of cheatin cos that makes us sound like arseholes...the coleman winking one i don't remember that i must admit..shows how little our players do it if they stick in your head though..our players don't ask for bookings either which suarez does(although kuyt and lucas are the worst at pool for that)

i remember the jags one and was disgusted so don't claim shit like we're above bein accused of cheatin cos that makes us sound like arseholes...the coleman winking one i don't remember that i must admit..shows how little our players do it if they stick in your head though..our players don't ask for bookings either which suarez does(although kuyt and lucas are the worst at pool for that)

Spot on. I don't remember the Coleman one either, although he does go down to easily and i've moaned about that before. Apart from Jags dive the only other one I can remember is Jo. If there was a league table of divers and cheats am sure we would be bottom.

Edited by pete0

Coleman got the Huddersfield lad sent off.

My point Marco is that lads too often jump on band wagons, but overlook their own players. All football players take advantage of situations. Some are much worse than others, such as the tosser who fell over in the World Cup when the guy passed the ball to him and got the lad sent off.

Suarez is nothing like that. He's clever, but there are far worse guys in our game.

Coleman got the Huddersfield lad sent off.

My point Marco is that lads too often jump on band wagons, but overlook their own players. All football players take advantage of situations. Some are much worse than others, such as the tosser who fell over in the World Cup when the guy passed the ball to him and got the lad sent off.

Suarez is nothing like that. He's clever, but there are far worse guys in our game.

Looks like a foul to me, if you go in like that in the box your asking for trouble.

They both over exaggerated the situation Rivaldo holding his face compared to Suarez leaping 3 ft in the air and rolling round on the floor. However, Rivaldo was 'fouled' whereas Suarez was clearly not. So Suarez is a even bigger cunt