IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the racism card for a minute...

Just watched Suarez limping off the pitch in obvious pain after being subbed for Kuyt tonight.

Kenny, standing on the sideline, is pissing himself laughing.

Wonder why he's not worried about his match-winner being in so much pain....it's a mystery.

Or not.

Off the racism card for a minute...

Just watched Suarez limping off the pitch in obvious pain after being subbed for Kuyt tonight.

Kenny, standing on the sideline, is pissing himself laughing.

Wonder why he's not worried about his match-winner being in so much pain....it's a mystery.

Or not.

Yes did you also see him use his tremendous balance to not fall over for a penalty, after missing the chance and then requesting a penalty? How many ways does he want it? Great player just a bad spirited sportsman.

His walk off the pitch warranted a card.

There is diving and there is going down easy, Suarez is guilty of the latter.

Most of the time there is contact he is very clever at it.

I for

Disgraceful and the reason football is going to shit. To say it's clever is basically condoning it. It's shameful and should be cut out

What's starting to annoy me about this so called legend, is that he forgets the era that he made his name - diving was totally frowned upon. He will never be remembered as a great manager the way he was as a player, that would be tough to do, but he is coming across as an idiotic, bad sport, with a very contemptuous attitude towards the press (public). His achievements as a player will soon be clouded with the constant crap that comes out of his mouth.

His managerial CV isn't the stuff of Shankley, Paisley and Fergie, £ for £ it barely stands up to Kendalls if i'm honest. He inherited an awesome Liverpool team and added some quality to it - yeah they won the double he did make some great signings - Barnes, Beardsley and Aldridge, but what did he leave Souness? Hysen, Paul Stewart, Ronnie Rosenthal, David Speedie, Jimmy Carter - he blew the chance to sign Gazza who would have probably won them another 4 titles, could have got Pallister and Mcallister... dear oh dear King - ain't as sharp as many like to make out.

Yes, he won the title - just at Blackburn, after more or less doing what could be discribed as a Mancini, the signing of shearer pretty much getting his nose over the line, shall we now look at his next jobs at Newcastle and Celtic? Nope let's leave it there for now.

Basically the King ain't got as many clothes on as he thinks.

Disgraceful and the reason football is going to shit. To say it's clever is basically condoning it. It's shameful and should be cut out

Can u read i have not said he dives as i disagree with it, If there is Contact nearly every player in the EPL will go to ground i'm saying is Suarez is clever in the way he shields the ball so the defender has to make contact with him to get to the ball resulting in him getting a foul.

But this topic is for Racism

Edited by Redside

<p>

Can u read i have not said he dives as i disagree with it, If there is Contact nearly every player in the EPL will go to ground i'm saying is Suarez is clever in the way he shields the ball so the defender has to make contact with him to get to the ball resulting in him getting a foul. But this topic is from Racism

Rodwell tackle - contact was made but it was a dive. Trying to justify a dive because there was contact is like (back on topic) saying it's okay that you're racist because a ethnic disgruntled you

Edited by pete0

So, you'd agree that most players in the league are divers?

No, theres a lot of divers and many players go down to easy. Theres also a difference between the two.

It's also obvious that some teams are trained/instructed/encouraged to cheat, whereas others have pride and dignity.

http://www.surrealfootball.com/2011/10/30/a-couple-of-thoughts-on-liverpool/

No idea on the reliability of the website, was looking for some unrelated stats.

"There’s an interview with Fergie in the Mirror where he says racism is a problem in football. They used Suarez for the picture. Paul Tomkins is calling for Liverpool Football Club to ban the mirror from Anfield [update: we've since be told he just retweeted something to this effect].

Is he a real person, or is he done by the same people who run Manchester City’s website?

Incidentally, Suarez apparently called Evra a ‘negro’, which is not racist in Spain. Good job Evra’s Spani- oh. Good job they were in Spain at the ti- oh."

Suarez isn't Spanish either. wink.png

He speaks spanish as that is the language of uraguay, also spain are hardly the cultural bench mark to establish what is and isn't racist. The fact that he allegedly chose to use this word to speak to evra says to me that it is indeed a racist remark.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not just Blatter - where's the widespread condemnation. FIFA should tell him to go - but they won't. We all know why, money.

Our game is corrupt in so many ways, and when the man at the top of the footballing world says this, how can we have any credibility?

Of course sometimes, words can come out the wrong way - but repeatedly? At his level? he should we sharp witted and well aware of every little word being picked up on. He chose to poo poo the idea of racism.

Why couldn't he say "we're doing a lot, but there's more to do, it's not gone, but it's better and we'll not settle until it's distant memory"

He's a fucking moron, and so are the rest of the idiots pandering to him, including our own FA.

The F.A. should be releasing a statement saying "We have no faith in the leader, we withdraw until a new leader is there"

But they won't.... cos they are just as full of crap as HE is.

I could go on all night with this!

• 3 weeks later...

I see our favorite scum player has been at it again, apparently he stuck his middle finger up at Fulham supporters last night, and dear old Kenny says he needs protecting from the abuse fans give him!!! Ahhhhhhh bless him!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/16043901.stm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3980431/Luis-Suarez-gives-Fulham-fans-the-finger.html

Edited by mogsy

Hopefully Suarez spits his dummy out and demands a move to Spain where he can dive around and be as inappropriate to opponents as he likes.

As for dalglish - the man just goes further down people's estimations with every interview he gives.

I think referees will soon get to the point that they will award him nothing but yellow cards for his pathetic dives.