IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading This is Anfield's "final word editorial" on Suarez http://forums.thisis...he-suarez-saga/.

Not laughed so much in years.....god they're so bitter and paranoidrofl.gif .

(Not to mention the fact that the writer is barely literate but gets lots of congratulation on how well it's written....grammar police again I'm afraid but I can't help myselfGrammar%20Police.gif )

None of this surprises me from that little gimp,has everyone forgotten how he cheated Ghana out of the World Cup???

And how that guy's ear accidentally fell into his mouth...

Was speaking to a few red friends before, and they all still insisted that, Ferdinand and Welbeck moved their hands away so they should get some stick (yeah i'm sure they would love to shake the hand of the guy who was found guilty of racism and then refused to shake the mans hand he was racist towards) they also went on about Evra's celebrations towards the end, to which my reply was, as if Suarez wouldnt have done the same thing if Liverpool won? They then went on to talk about Daglish's innocence to which my reply was why does he never seem to see any of these things when they happen? to which i got no reply... and THEN, they still believe that Reina is by far a better keeper than Hart... I just found myself laughing hysterically if im honest. They still think the whole world is against them, and they are never in the wrong... they are so far up Suarez's arse because they dont want him to leave... its getting a little embarrassing.

I see our Zoo has visited their site to stir up some poopy laugh.png well done lad!

Just doing my duty ;) I coulden't resist!

I logged on this morning to see what response I would get from my Mick McCarthy post but I've been totally banned from the forum altogether so I can't read or write anything. I've got 3 PM's aswell but I can't open them due to my ban (probably from Liverpool fans picking a fight because I'm against King Kenny!)

what i love there is one guy is against suarez and someone said to him we know you don't like suarez etc etc now shut up about it before you get an infraction for bein a wum...so cos he doesn't lick the donkey's arse he is a wum? why are the others allowed to go on about how amazin suarez is and how badly treated the club have been...pathetic

p.s. nice zoo ;)

It dosen't seem like a nice forum to be honest, after I had posted my master-piece I went into the Hillsbrough thread to read about what had happened in the Kopite's eyes (I'm only 18 so I don't remember Hillsbrought at all - obviously I wasn't going to post in there and be disrespectful I just wanted to know why they hated The Sun so much) and they were having a discussion about why 'The Sun' should be boycotted and never read again. One fella came back (mod actually) and said that he does buy The Sun considering that those to blame for the Hillsbrough article have been sacked/left and that the paper as a whole has apologised and moved on. I myself think this is a fair argument yet in the posts that followed all the lad got was abuse - it seems that if you do not lick Liverpool's arse on that forum then you're in for a real ear-ful from the 'Kopite Faithful'

p.s. nice zoo wink.png

Cheers bud ;)

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/oliver-holt/Oliver-Holt-column-Why-fact-only-two-of-92-league-managers-are-black-shows-you-football-s-racism-issues-do-not-end-with-Suarez-and-Terry-article865228.html

Barnes is a joke, he was sacked because he was an awful manager not because he is black, and another mention of the 'Rooney rule' that gives black people an advantage, not equal opportunity as he puts it

John Barnes is a plum I really can't stand listening to the man. It just seems that He is trying to mask the Suarez incident and gain himself abit of press.

As for Black managers well I very much doubt that it's down to racism how many nationalities are there managing within in the top two tiers of English football!? the fact is Mr Barnes your a shite manager simple as that...

Edited by EFC-Paul

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to see what he has said wrong because it is in Spanish but I find it hilarious that Liverpool are under fire yet again for racism. I do believe that everyone is picking up on anything to get them in trouble over the Suarez saga but it still makes me laugh that they are being branded as a 'dispicable club' because to a great extent they are.

Never knew Reina meant 'queen' though, that made me giggle.

Guest blueboy122

They really are trying to drain every little bit of dignity that the club has at the moment, its embarrising to be honest. Even if what Johnson says is true Suarez should have dam well made sure he shook his hand.... Hold the phone?? Has'nt Suarez already apoligised for not shaking Evra's hand? Suarez has stated he should have shaken his hand and all the rest of it has'nt he? But still Liverpool and there players are trying to say it was Evra's fault months on... I am lost for words.

Guest blueboy122

http://www.liverpool...uarez-i-m-sorry

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

Sorry Glen your talking out of your arse. How embarrasing. Contradicting what has already been said, similar to what Daglish did when he said Suarez didnt say this and didnt say that when suarez's statment stated the exact opposite that he did say those things.

I would hate to be in Glenn Johnson shoes now as I would imagine that it is going to kick off on twitter. I dont know anything about twitter as I dont have anything like that but I would imagine someone will tell him publically of his error probably similar to what I have posted and he will wish the ground could swallow him up. Haha

Edited by blueboy122

Not sure where to put this, sorry -

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/hillsborough-documents-blame-fans/

Former prime minister Margaret Thatcher was told that a senior Merseyside Police officer blamed "drunken Liverpool fans" for the 1989 Hillsborough football stadium disaster, according to leaked government papers.

The documents show that four days after the tragedy, a member of Mrs Thatcher's No 10 policy unit met senior Merseyside officers who told her large numbers of Liverpool fans turning up without tickets had been a "key factor" in what happened.

Ninety-six fans died following a crush on the overcrowded terraces at the stadium in Sheffield where Liverpool were due to play an FA Cup semi-final match in April 1989.

There was deep anger in the city after South Yorkshire Police, who were responsible for policing the game, blamed Liverpool fans who turned up drunk, late, and without tickets, for what happened.

However, the papers, obtained by BBC Radio 4's The World At One, suggest that view was shared by their colleagues on Merseyside itself.

They include a note addressed to Mrs Thatcher dated April 20 1989 headed "Merseyside Police views on Hillsborough" and marked "Confidential".

It contains an account of what was said to be a long-planned meeting between the No 10 adviser and the then Merseyside chief constable Sir Kenneth Oxford and other senior officers from the force.

According to the note, Sir Kenneth said: "A key factor in causing the disaster was the fact that large numbers of Liverpool fans had turned up without tickets. This was getting lost sight of in attempts to blame the police, the football authorities, etc."

Another officer - who was not named - was said to have directly blamed the supporters. "One officer, born and bred in Liverpool, said that he was deeply ashamed to say that it was drunken Liverpool fans who had caused this disaster, just as they had caused the deaths at Heysel," the note said. Thirty-nine people had died at the Heysel stadium in Belgium when rioting Liverpool supporters charged Juventus fans before the 1985 European Cup final.

Sir Kenneth, who died in 1998, was also said to have expressed concern at the way Liverpool's ground at Anfield had been turned into a "shrine" by grieving fans. "He deplored the press's morbid concentration on pictures of bodies. He was also uneasy about the way in which Anfield was being turned into a shrine," the note said.

surely there weren't seats behind the goal where the crush happened.

Didn't they open the outer gates because of the danger to crowds as pressure built up outside the ground?

The fans then surged down through into the middle section, I guess with and without tickets, drunk and sober alike.They weren't to know that at the other end were innocent kids being crushed.The police, the fans and stadium officals were all to blame.

I bet nearly 100% of those killed weren't drunk and they were there in good time,there must be a lot of guilt for those pushing from the back especially if they were pissed and had no ticket.

Any member of the press that took photos of those people against the wire...well I hope they still have nightmares!