IGNORED

Suarez racism against Evra

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

After watching the first half of the liverpool match I can not describe how disgusting that odeous little rat man is. Refusing to shake hands is disgusting from any player, the gentlemans and sportsmanships rules have been well and truely thrown out of the window with him, someone really needs to get a grip of this because the way in which suarez has conducted himself has been nothing short of embarrasing and vile.

"Tit" doesnt even come close! Literally cannot stand him. Say's everything about Liverpool fans that they continue to chant his name... Pricks

Fair point, I was trying to be restrained and not use the 'C' word, big fracas in the tunnel at half time, shame someone didn't nut him

Liverpool's Kenny Dalglish plays dumb to leave his dignity in tatters

Outraged by everything and ashamed of nothing, Kenny Dalglish's response over Luis Suárez sums up the paranoia enveloping Liverpool

"What Suárez did was callous, premeditated and dimwitted to the point that, if Liverpool had any sense, they would have condemned it on the spot and at least salvaged a semblance of dignity. Instead, they reverted to their default setting whenever Suárez comes under scrutiny: this half-baked conspiracy that everyone is against them and that the only way to combat this is to go on the attack themselves. Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing."

http://www.guardian....+%28Football%29

Forget all this hand shake rubbish it was just good to see Suarez back and doing what he does best....did you see that friggin dive!

If he hadn't got Rodwell sent off in the derby at Goodison and we'd maybe beaten them, we would be level on points.

This is after being bought out TWICE, spending £120 million....and being managed by a king.

smile.png

Liverpool need some form of official warning from the Premier League.

Suarez has been proved as a racist and sentanced to eight games off the field which they themselves still claim was the wrong decision and then today they still continue to protect the little cunt even after what he has done during the fair-play handshake. Even if he didn't mean it all he had to do was shake Evra's hand and move along, he didn't even need to say anything to him but doing what he has done has proved to the footballing world once against what a nob-jockey he is.

Kenny Dalgleish and Liverpool Football Club need to get their heads out of their arses and actually admit to doing something wrong, it's no surprise that 99% of people in football are against them. Sir Alex came out and spoke the truth, he accepted what Evra had done was wrong (in regards to celebrating) and has been nothing but honest. It just shows how different Liverpool and Manchester United approach their problems with the media - Manchester speak the truth whilst Liverpool claim that everyone is treating them un-fairly and that they are always in the right.

Absolute bellends.

They have no dignity as a club. They stood behind Suarez and he shit all over them yesterday and they come back for more. Kenny acting like a knob with his usual I didnt see it.

Even if Suarez feels genuinely aggrieved by what happened its in the past, leave it there. The Red half of Liverpool has no shame and certainly no class

Liverpool need some form of official warning from the Premier League.

Suarez has been proved as a racist and sentanced to eight games off the field which they themselves still claim was the wrong decision and then today they still continue to protect the little cunt even after what he has done during the fair-play handshake. Even if he didn't mean it all he had to do was shake Evra's hand and move along, he didn't even need to say anything to him but doing what he has done has proved to the footballing world once against what a nob-jockey he is.

Kenny Dalgleish and Liverpool Football Club need to get their heads out of their arses and actually admit to doing something wrong, it's no surprise that 99% of people in football are against them. Sir Alex came out and spoke the truth, he accepted what Evra had done was wrong (in regards to celebrating) and has been nothing but honest. It just shows how different Liverpool and Manchester United approach their problems with the media - Manchester speak the truth whilst Liverpool claim that everyone is treating them un-fairly and that they are always in the right.

Absolute bellends.

agree 100%, they as a club have conducted themselves like complete amateurs, Dogleish has proved he is massively out of his depth as a modern day premier league manager, the way he turned on the journo asking him questions after the game was just child like, you would expect so much more from supposedly the "King" of Anfield, Suarez needs to be kicked out of the club and LFC need to look long and hard at Dogleish and where they are going under him.

Very poor from them tbh not that I'm arsed all they have done is confirm to a broader audience what a classless act they are.

I was shocked when Paul Daniels brother went off on one at the journo the bloke is either trying not to lose face or is seriously deluded how anyone could condone that horrible rat is beyond me.

Edited by EFC-Paul

1) Suarez was not proved as a racist. The report subsequent to his ban judged him to have made racist remarks - it's not 'quite' the same thing. In fact, the report makes point about Suarez not being a racist. Just pointing out a technicality there.

2) I've watched the handshake fiasco a few times now, and I can see a case for both players being a bit unsure about what the other would do. Evra doesn't help with his lowered hand, making it hard for Suarez to be sure (and vice versa, since Suarez rapidly 'glides' his hand past Evra).

3) Evra's subsequent attempt to pull Suarez' hand back makes it look like he wanted to shake hands all along. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We'll never know.

4) Evra's actions at the end of the game might have been forgiven for 20 seconds, but not for a full minute or so, parading around the stands. Not helpful.

I have no idea why both clubs didn't mediate between the two and have confidence that they would (or would not) shake hands and avoid the uncertainty), or just agree to avoid the handshake in the first place. I'm assuming the clubs didn't do this, but can't be sure.

It's a real shame that two grown men act like schoolboys, and the managers can't help themselves from making provocative comments (esp Ferguson who prior to the match had to have a 'dig' at Liverpool tending to rev things up).

Both clubs COULD celebrate their great histories and put on a real show TOGETHER. They fail to do it time and time again. A very sad state of affairs I'd say - for both clubs.

1) Suarez was not proved as a racist. The report subsequent to his ban judged him to have made racist remarks - it's not 'quite' the same thing. In fact, the report makes point about Suarez not being a racist. Just pointing out a technicality there.

2) I've watched the handshake fiasco a few times now, and I can see a case for both players being a bit unsure about what the other would do. Evra doesn't help with his lowered hand, making it hard for Suarez to be sure (and vice versa, since Suarez rapidly 'glides' his hand past Evra).

3) Evra's subsequent attempt to pull Suarez' hand back makes it look like he wanted to shake hands all along. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We'll never know.

4) Evra's actions at the end of the game might have been forgiven for 20 seconds, but not for a full minute or so, parading around the stands. Not helpful.

I have no idea why both clubs didn't mediate between the two and have confidence that they would (or would not) shake hands and avoid the uncertainty), or just agree to avoid the handshake in the first place. I'm assuming the clubs didn't do this, but can't be sure.

It's a real shame that two grown men act like schoolboys, and the managers can't help themselves from making provocative comments (esp Ferguson who prior to the match had to have a 'dig' at Liverpool tending to rev things up).

Both clubs COULD celebrate their great histories and put on a real show TOGETHER. They fail to do it time and time again. A very sad state of affairs I'd say - for both clubs.

Wow, 8 match ban and no appeal, definitely done something wrong considering the favouritism Liverpool usually get from the footballing authorities.

I thought the city fans would have been with utd on this, along with every other club. Ferguson said there was an agreement, and I wouldnt be surprised if Kenny had told Suarez not to shake his hand.

I can understand Evra being reluctant and Suarez is an idiot for not taking the opportunity to put it behind him

I really don't get your first two points BlueSky?

Even though I think Evra is a tit Suarez made racist remarks and admitted doing so "I don't speak to Blacks" if that doesn't make him racist I don't know what does!?

Also you can clearly see Evra put his hand out albeit not as enthusiastic as He did toward the other Liverpool players which is a given for obvious reasons.

No one can condone or defend their behaviour over the whole fiasco from the T-shirt's to Dogleish blatantly refuting to accept that his player has shown zero class and sportsmanship is a joke.

I can understand him sticking by his players but Suarez has crossed the line and not only made himself look a bigger fool but the Manager and the Club also

Horrible little shit

I was making the point that Suarez was NOT found guilty of racism. Regardless of what I (or others) think, the judgment made a point of this. This is a simple fact.

People say things to wind folks up... "you fat ba'stard", "you old fart", "you manc / scouse tw*t" etc. It doesn't really make you sizeist, ageist or against certain cities". That was the point made in the judgment.

It's important what we slag him off with facts. When someone says he was found guilty of racism, this is WRONG. He wasn't.

Regarding the handshake... in my opinion, there's a case for either side. You can say Suarez refused it, and you can make a case for Evra making it difficult for him too. It doesn't matter who the clubs are, I'm just trying to look at it objectively.

I've seen enough of Suarez to dislike his attitude, but it doesn't mean I can't see both sides on the handshake.

Both clubs have managed it badly, and it not getting any better. When you're trying to calm down a situation, you don't parade around a pitch revving up the fans - and if you do it from over enthusiasm, then you get pulled away rapidly, not left on the pitch to carry on doing it!

I was making the point that Suarez was NOT found guilty of racism. Regardless of what I (or others) think, the judgment made a point of this. This is a simple fact.

People say things to wind folks up... "you fat ba'stard", "you old fart", "you manc / scouse tw*t" etc. It doesn't really make you sizeist, ageist or against certain cities". That was the point made in the judgment.

It's important what we slag him off with facts. When someone says he was found guilty of racism, this is WRONG. He wasn't.

Regarding the handshake... in my opinion, there's a case for either side. You can say Suarez refused it, and you can make a case for Evra making it difficult for him too. It doesn't matter who the clubs are, I'm just trying to look at it objectively.

I've seen enough of Suarez to dislike his attitude, but it doesn't mean I can't see both sides on the handshake.

Both clubs have managed it badly, and it not getting any better. When you're trying to calm down a situation, you don't parade around a pitch revving up the fans - and if you do it from over enthusiasm, then you get pulled away rapidly, not left on the pitch to carry on doing it!

What was he found guilty of, because my understanding is he was found to have used the colour of Evra's skin to make derogatory remarks to Evra, which is racism?

Evra made it difficult, his hands a bit low but its out and its Suarez who practically ran away rather than touch it. That took a lot for Evra to do in the first place, and Suarez might as well have spat in his face.

Evra milked it, but I cant blame him after all Suarez as done. Why should Evra bother to be the bigger man when he's not getting any respect from Suarez or the Liverpool School of Morals

Top and bottom of it all is this... Any of us who did what Suarez did would be without a job and probably unable to find another. He did what he did, keeps his job and shows defiance ?!!

I dont like evra, but that is besides the point, he was racially offended - which is actually what makes what Suarez did "an offence". If he didn't take offence then it's another matter.

Liverpool have more of less made evra the victim of their contempt because he chose to take offense to the comment?!

It's outrageous, it's no different to spitting at someone or punching someone and saying "how date you get me into bother for taking offense to something I did wrong"

It's laughable, the amount of Liverpool fans who hope terry gets severely punished for a different degree of the same offence.

Too little too late and I doubt that Suarez did this from his own intentions. It was made very clear last night against Manchester United that he despises Patrice Evra and that he does not want to put what happened behind him, it sounds to me that someone within Liverpool Football Club has had a quiet word with both Suarez and Dagliesh and told them that enough is enough. He has to admit that he has got things wrong because he has, and not only has he embarrased himself but the club as a whole.

It's funny how he didn't do this in some form of press conferance. From the post that was put up it could have been written by anyone (for example the PR people on Luis' behalf) and I think that it still makes him a shady character.

Don't like the guy and I never will - a wanker till the end in my books.

I and I think most others knew they wouldn't publicly charge him with racism the media frenzy and uproar would be pandemic. The same script as with any large organization they will sweep such things under the carpet.

The only reason this isn't going to court as the Terry the tit case is due to him saying it in a foreign language whereas you can tell what Terry says quite clearly.

As for winding him up I think it's pretty clear that there was far more to it then just trying to unsettle Evra he said what he did with conviction the look on the blokes face says it all.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7514130/Dalglish-sorry-for-conduct

Daglish says he's sorry and so is suarez, but then still claims he didn't know they never shook hands.

Unbelievable, basically reading between the lines saying 'the club have told me and Suarez we need to do some pr and apologise, but it's not my fault I didnt know.'

I dont know how kopites can stick by these two clowns, seen a few flipping about them apologising and sticking to evra moved his hand first the fa are bullying us. Also compare a few of man utd's one offs(mainly Cantona kick and Rio drugs) have had to try show Suarez is being bullied and is some how done no wrong, Kopite logicblink.gif

May have already been posted but here is conformation that Suarez had agreed to shake Evra's hand;

Ayre has confirmed that Suarez had told them he was going to shake Evra's hand and expressed disappointment that the 26-year-old did not follow through with his intention.

Liverpool should sell him, he is a disgrace to their club and I don't see why anyone would want to have a player like him on their books.

(http://www1.skysport...rez-misled-Reds)

Also Rio has admitted he has lost all respect for Luis Suarez;

(http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jVfXuH1QlKM-ho1o64o1RUGVuv6g?docId=CNG.f3bc2e4dd56ab556b2bd3fc4f8f4e44f.661)

Edited by Zoo