IGNORED

Pienaar

• 2 weeks later...

cause he's been quite good this season and we'll definately miss him.

I think that is a bit of an understatement, him, Timmy and Baines have been the only good thing at the club this season and i have no doubt that if he does leave in Jan Baines's form will suffer.

Guest blueboy122

Personally I would keep Pienaar to the end of the season. I just dont think it would be worth selling him for the price we would get.. I am thinking about 2 million as he only has 6 months left, the only way i would let him elave would be if as has been previously mentioned their would be some sort of swap deal in place. O how i wished moyes had taken a gamble on the tarrabt from spurs. I think a few of us on here were really keen on him actually!

By the way I heard from a director at Everton that Nugents sister keeps saying that hes on his way to Everton in January so whoever is the one that creams off nugent, there maybe hope. I personally would kill myself.

So him playing well doesn't count because everyone else did :mellow: .

Don't quite get that.

it's a bit backwards innit :lol:

i'm not so sure baines would suffer loads in the long run he is just used to pienaar playing there..he could build up a relationship on the left with a regular partner there! him and ossie were immense against birminham there so maybe we already have our replacement

it's a bit backwards innit :lol:

i'm not so sure baines would suffer loads in the long run he is just used to pienaar playing there..he could build up a relationship on the left with a regular partner there! him and ossie were immense against birminham there so maybe we already have our replacement

What i was saying was that the player in front of him in the Derby played well, all the other games as the player in front of him (usually Billy) hasnt played aswell which in turn has affected his game.

One of the the reason Baines plays so well and gets forward is because he knows Peanuts will get back and help him if the attach breaks down - if he had a more attacking out and out winger in front he may be more hesitant to get forward as he knows he wouldnt have the same level of support.

There is method to my madness :blink::blink:

Guest blueboy122

Just doing a bit of research about Manuel Fernandes, it appears that he is "get able" for 2.5 million EUROS?? Wikapedia. Would you take him? Pienaar replacment?

I think he has been a great servant and I think we have got what we put into him. He is playing aswell now as he has ever played and in his mind he probably knows he is leaving so good on him.

I think he has been great value for 2 mil and although there is no obvious replacement in the club I hope moyes can find someone out there on small wages and has the same effect on their form as he has with piernar.