IGNORED

Pienaar

I hope he fcukin dissappears after today! Really pisses me off the whole 'my heads not in the right place' crap! We still have to pay the little shit this week even tho he doesnt play against our biggest rivals! Good riddance i say and just look what happened to Lescott whats he doing now warming a bench!

I've always liked the Pieman he's a grafter and I'm pretty torn on what to think on the matter part of me is pissed off that he didn't let it be known seem's the case he wanted out sooner so the club could have benefited more and then I think he has actually up until now been quite professional, To me as said he's a grafter with decent feet and like 99% of footballers he is far from irreplaceable.

What ever come's of this it will be the typical case in this League of players thinking moving to a so called bigger club or purely for more money flop and fall into football obscurity which I'm actually looking forward to seeing :D , We need to start giving Gueye games from now on and see how he does.

Edited by EFC-Paul

'Heads not right for right game'

Really Steven... Then im sure you wont mind giving back the 40,000 pounds you 'earned' this week then.. prick.

Knew he wanted away for ages but to be fair he's put his head down and worked hard...been one of our better players this season IMO.

however pulling this crap when we are up against liverpool... just unbelievable!! Ill post him a pair of tweezers to help him pick the splinters out of his arse after a few moths of warming the Chelsea bench!!!

see ya peanuts. Its been emotional...not.

just in his defence, maybe he knew how big a game this was to us all and knew that he wasnt mentally ready for it so didnt want to jeopardize the result. Just a thought....

It's a game of football, not micro-surgery on a shattered foot (<<<<see what I did there B) ).

Fuck me, you cross the line and play on instinct, it's not a cerebral process....it's a game ffs :angry: . No excuse for it....he had a big chance to influence how he's remembered and he wimped out. Let the fans down and his team-mates down. Pussy....that is all.

It's a game of football, not micro-surgery on a shattered foot (<<<<see what I did there B) ).

Fuck me, you cross the line and play on instinct, it's not a cerebral process....it's a game ffs :angry: . No excuse for it....he had a big chance to influence how he's remembered and he wimped out. Let the fans down and his team-mates down. Pussy....that is all.

he has given his all for the whole time he has been here and thats what he should be remembered for. For all we know he was wrapping up the last few details of the transfer and hes been asked not to play. I dont want to see this turning into another Lescott hate.

I dont want to see this turning into another Lescott hate.

Nah...no way it'll be another Lescott (other than the career going nowhere sat on the bench counting money part), writing's been on the wall for months....a year even.

Just a sour taste after today, no-one has the right to ask him not to play, we pay his (huge) wages and until someone else does he should carry on giving his all for Everton.

Couple of things on the Pienaar situ. It's in danger of going sour because of the way Nuts has behaved in the past few days. Up until now I've had no problem with him not signing a further contract with us, thats his prerogative and we've picked up players on frees before so it would be hypocritical to complain about that.

1) Don't mind that his head wasn't right for the Derby but if he's not available due to an impending move he shouldn't be paid

2) I'll be disappointed if he turns down personal terms with Chelsea so that he can go to Spurs (or somewhere else) on a free in the summer and get himself a hefty signing on fee and lose us £3m that we could really do with to get a couple of decent loan players in.

Edited by SharpysVolley

he has given his all for the whole time he has been here and thats what he should be remembered for. For all we know he was wrapping up the last few details of the transfer and hes been asked not to play. I dont want to see this turning into another Lescott hate.

Playing for Everton is not like turning up on a sunday morning for the Red Lion, he is a professional footballer. He is paid a vast amount of money to play 90 minutes of football - that is business. He has given his all in his time here and that is what the least we can expect, sadly for the manager to come and state that Peinaar asked not to be played is shocking.

I would fine him 2 weeks wages - simple as that! Ok if his wife was giving birth fair enough, even that scenario prompted clive tyldsley (spelling? dont like him so not bothered) to question whether Johnson I think it was should miss the Liverpool Man U game. Not happy in the slightest, especially as I believe we would have done better with him yesterday.

Just out of interest has Pienaar actually been quoted as saying his head isnt right or is it Moyes?

I wouldnt necessarily say Moyes is lying but after what happened with Lescott he was probably anxious about playing Pienaar. Im going to wait and see if its truly what he wanted before I comment.

Just out of interest has Pienaar actually been quoted as saying his head isnt right or is it Moyes?

I wouldnt necessarily say Moyes is lying but after what happened with Lescott he was probably anxious about playing Pienaar. Im going to wait and see if its truly what he wanted before I comment.

Moyes was saying it i think in the post match.

fuck it. Get him sold and get Jennings in from Tranmere. Not saying he is a replacement but lets get the young players bought early doors seen as we havnt got a fuckin penny to spend. Either that or ask for Bostock in return.

i agree but we have been getting "kids in for the future" for as long as i can remember.

Have you played football regularly before? (That's not meant to sound like I'm having a go at you! Just a genuine question)

Because it would be negligent/ignorant to dismiss the importance of the psychological side of the game. Not being in the right state of mind has a MASSIVE way on the way a player performs. Part of the game IS a cerebral process.

If a player's performance came down to pure instinct, then there would be no such thing as a fit player being in good form or bad form. They would put in the same performance every week - because instinct doesn't readily change. We wouldn't see Arteta playing as poorly as he is - because, as far as we know, he is fit but his head/heart clearly isn't in it this season.

For myself, I know that when I play with confidence I play much, much better than without it. When I've got faith in my abilities I dribble with my head up and my shooting/free kick technique as a far sight better than when I'm not psychologically prepared.

I think it's grossly unfair to suggest that Pienaar asked not to play because he couldn't be bothered. Perhaps he thought he would be doing the club an injustice by playing when his mind was clouded with other things. He has been playing well this season because he has been driven immensely by the desire to win a contract with a bigger club. And when it became clear that his job was almost done, that desire and drive would have dropped right off. It's incredibly hard to get yourself back into the right mind set for a game in such a short space of time.

Have you played football regularly before? (That's not meant to sound like I'm having a go at you! Just a genuine question)

Because it would be negligent/ignorant to dismiss the importance of the psychological side of the game. Not being in the right state of mind has a MASSIVE way on the way a player performs. Part of the game IS a cerebral process.

If a player's performance came down to pure instinct, then there would be no such thing as a fit player being in good form or bad form. They would put in the same performance every week - because instinct doesn't readily change. We wouldn't see Arteta playing as poorly as he is - because, as far as we know, he is fit but his head/heart clearly isn't in it this season.

For myself, I know that when I play with confidence I play much, much better than without it. When I've got faith in my abilities I dribble with my head up and my shooting/free kick technique as a far sight better than when I'm not psychologically prepared.

I think it's grossly unfair to suggest that Pienaar asked not to play because he couldn't be bothered. Perhaps he thought he would be doing the club an injustice by playing when his mind was clouded with other things. He has been playing well this season because he has been driven immensely by the desire to win a contract with a bigger club. And when it became clear that his job was almost done, that desire and drive would have dropped right off. It's incredibly hard to get yourself back into the right mind set for a game in such a short space of time.

In short. Bollocks. Could go through it but it's late and I can't be arsed.

(I did play football regularly, and one or two other sports at a fairly high level, but no longer sadly)

Getting back to what I came on to post...

'Redknapp is bemused by the deal, and is hinting at foul play behind scenes to drive the price up although he won't admit that publicly.

He said: "I can't get to the bottom of it. I think I do know but I'll end up in big trouble.

"It's very strange to me how they have suddenly offered £3m. The manager at Chelsea, who is a lovely guy, comes on TV and he denies it. I don't think he is a liar."'

So by inference Moyes is a liar. Cunt.

Also, I reckon it's bloody disappointing to see people slagging off Pienaar and saying good riddance.

It's not as though he's breaking his contract, or has backflipped on an agreement. He signed a contract that ends at the end of the season and after that he is no longer ours - end of story.

He is clearly no a player that is after money - otherwise he would have accepted Chelsea's offer. He is a player who wants to push himself to the top. He wants to play in Europe and we can't offer him that. If we made it into Europe last season then I suspect things would be vastly different. I don't think it's ridiculous for Pienaar to feel as though this club has gone as far as it can . . . for the moment.

So I will be sending him off with my warmest blessing, and I think everyone else should too. Because, if you really think about it, he has been one of the hardest working players at the club for the last three seasons. I thank him for that very, very much.