IGNORED

Pienaar

You need to up your EFC viewing if you truely think that!

Please consider Pienaar was 'unsettled' in his final months yet still a key player.

I've been watching, jus not going. He played no differently year to year league goals (off wiki; so not 100% reliable) 28/2 28/2 30/4 18/1. Thats a consistent terrible record.

all you people saying hes crap are idiots and not proper fans if your to bitter to forgive him for leaving wich im sure even he would admit now was a mistake, bily as he has stated himself is a central midfielder not a wide man he has no pace to beat the fullbacks and is about as useful at defending as waste of space tony hibbert (the scouse cafu) as for drenthe he should play on the right to allow him to shoot and he is less injury prone and better then mcfadden so yes everton do bring him back

howard

coleman,jags,heitinga,baines

drenthe,fellaini,osman,gueye (pienaar if we get him)

cahill

vellios

all you people saying hes crap are idiots and not proper fans if your to bitter to forgive him for leaving wich im sure even he would admit now was a mistake, bily as he has stated himself is a central midfielder not a wide man he has no pace to beat the fullbacks and is about as useful at defending as waste of space tony hibbert (the scouse cafu) as for drenthe he should play on the right to allow him to shoot and he is less injury prone and better then mcfadden so yes everton do bring him back

howard

coleman,jags,heitinga,baines

drenthe,fellaini,osman,gueye (pienaar if we get him)

cahill

vellios

so people who dont agree with your opinion are idiots? Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum.

Oh, and Hibbert has been one of our best players so far this season - recognized by his player of the month award for September:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/10/18/hibbo-is-player-of-the-month

so people who dont agree with your opinion are idiots? Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum.

Oh, and Hibbert has been one of our best players so far this season - recognized by his player of the month award for September:

http://www.evertonfc...er-of-the-month

+1 on that, I fully respect Pete0's opinion. Even if I dont agree with this particular opinion.

http://www.evertonfc...er-of-the-month

its not just my opinion mate even supporters of the s**te said it was the best left side in the league and it was hibbos fault we lost to utd as if u knew anything about football u would have seen him gettin dragged out of position time and time again just gettin embarrasin and i dont value the opinion of any1 who thinks he is good as he clearly isnt and is only still there because moyes is too loyal to bad players

And breathe. smile.png

Sometimes it might be best to offer your own opinion, and worry less about other peoples. If you like Pienaar, cool, so do I, but another isn't an idiot because they don't. You'll never get total agreement on any subject, be it football related or not, but especially football.

Welcome to the forum.

its not just my opinion mate even supporters of the s**te said it was the best left side in the league and it was hibbos fault we lost to utd as if u knew anything about football u would have seen him gettin dragged out of position time and time again just gettin embarrasin and i dont value the opinion of any1 who thinks he is good as he clearly isnt and is only still there because moyes is too loyal to bad players

didnt say it was just your opinion, was just pointing out that you shouldnt insult everyone who disagrees. Pienaar worked hard and linked up well with Baines but his actual assist rate and goals per season were not good. Id take him back but he wouldnt walk into the squad now. Hes been injured for a while and hasnt played in how long?

In my opinion it was Jags who was at fault for the Utd goal. Hibbert is not faultless, im not trying to say that, but for the Utd goal and the goal at Fulham he was out of position covering the gap that Jags was leaving.

Hibbert has been in such good form he is keeping out one of Moyes favourites and the club captain, so what does that say? He has also been putting in some killer crosses (1 in Fulham that Tolis missed springs to mind) and his tackling is very good usually. Positioning, well yeah he gets caught wondering sometimes but like I said before, its usually because hes covering for others who have gone missing. He can also be slow closing people down which is really frustrating but i dont see how anyone cant give him some credit for his recent performances. Anyone who knew anything about football can see hes doing a good job at the moment. Not perfect, but a good job and certainly better that the alternative.

Edited by Matt

Rather get Donovan back on loan than Pienaar. Seems to have gone quiet on him, thought there'd be more hype to get him back again around about now.

Would love Donny back, too, and Donovan on twitter says the only PL club he'd play for would be Everton. Good luck getting him out of MLS though. He's a hero over here, and MLS is stingy with transfers.

him being pulled out of position was nothing to do with the united players with quality like rooney, evra, park, welbeck and hernandez? it was just coz hes shit? not that their interplay was good? ok, good work. you clearly know best.

you dont value the opinion of anyone who thinks he is good? you dont value david moyes opinion? wow! just wow!

I'm not Hibbo's biggest fan I'll hold My hands up and admit I think he's had some right stinkers in the past but then again who hasn't, I would rather see Coleman but I can see why Moyes uses him.

He's not the quickest and he's not "very" gifted with the ball but he is a hard grafter who puts his kneck on the line and puts in a good shift & one of the best tacklers around in the EPL at the mo.

Hibbert is a very underrated defender. He's one of the best in the Premiership by far in my book, but has always took stick, but rarely praise for his efforts. Credit is due for the guy and the service he has given this club. Top class professional.

2nd best English RB of the last 10 years (after Gary Neville) was a joke Danny Mills and Carragher(last WC) got picked a head of him.

him being pulled out of position was nothing to do with the united players with quality like rooney, evra, park, welbeck and hernandez? it was just coz hes shit? not that their interplay was good? ok, good work. you clearly know best.

you dont value the opinion of anyone who thinks he is good? you dont value david moyes opinion? wow! just wow!

To be fair to the poster, Hibbert does get dragged out of position a lot, and while I think he has been good this season and certainly put in a few necessary challenges, I cant help but feel that he does put more pressure on our back four by going a bit AWOL at times (probably to strong to use, but cant think of a better word!). However, I would say that I dont think Neville is much better, and at least Hibbert is providing us with something going forward.

Anyway, back to Pienaar... That video reminds me of how much I loved that goal against Arsenal, and its a shame it wasnt the goal that won us the game. Say what you like about his goal scoring & assists ratios but he was a player that was always looking forward, breaking with pace, and trying to play people in behind the opposition back four. These are all qualities that we have lacked since he left, and only Drenthe is starting to bring some of that back.

That gif is hilarious!

From his FB: "I’m over the nightmare I had a few months ago so hopefully I’ll be able to play and get some minutes 2nite! It’s been the most difficult period of my career. When you join a new team you want to start fully fit but I got injured quite early and it slowed down my progress to fight for a place in the team."

Seems his English has improved since he left us!

To be fair to the poster, Hibbert does get dragged out of position a lot, and while I think he has been good this season and certainly put in a few necessary challenges, I cant help but feel that he does put more pressure on our back four by going a bit AWOL at times (probably to strong to use, but cant think of a better word!). However, I would say that I dont think Neville is much better, and at least Hibbert is providing us with something going forward.

Anyway, back to Pienaar... That video reminds me of how much I loved that goal against Arsenal, and its a shame it wasnt the goal that won us the game. Say what you like about his goal scoring & assists ratios but he was a player that was always looking forward, breaking with pace, and trying to play people in behind the opposition back four. These are all qualities that we have lacked since he left, and only Drenthe is starting to bring some of that back.

fair comment mate.and totally agree about pienaar.

who would have thought this would have ever been said Hibbert is providing us with something going forward.

fair comment mate.and totally agree about pienaar.

who would have thought this would have ever been said Hibbert is providing us with something going forward.

Haha I know! Fair play to him though, it shows he has worked hard to improve him game! Now all we need him to do is learn how to shoot!