IGNORED

Pienaar

Also, I reckon it's bloody disappointing to see people slagging off Pienaar and saying good riddance.

It's not as though he's breaking his contract, or has backflipped on an agreement. He signed a contract that ends at the end of the season and after that he is no longer ours - end of story.

He is clearly no a player that is after money - otherwise he would have accepted Chelsea's offer. He is a player who wants to push himself to the top. He wants to play in Europe and we can't offer him that. If we made it into Europe last season then I suspect things would be vastly different. I don't think it's ridiculous for Pienaar to feel as though this club has gone as far as it can . . . for the moment.

So I will be sending him off with my warmest blessing, and I think everyone else should too. Because, if you really think about it, he has been one of the hardest working players at the club for the last three seasons. I thank him for that very, very much.

he turned us down at the time when we were challenging spurs and outdoing them, remember this was a year ago so its not for ambition. ive got no qualms about it. The lad has earned moderate money as a footballer and this is his BIG money move and as a family man who hasnt earned HUGE money good luck. ive said this before , I love peanuts due to his work ethic and ability but to say its not about money when it clearly is, is daft

he turned us down at the time when we were challenging spurs and outdoing them, remember this was a year ago so its not for ambition. ive got no qualms about it. The lad has earned moderate money as a footballer and this is his BIG money move and as a family man who hasnt earned HUGE money good luck. ive said this before , I love peanuts due to his work ethic and ability but to say its not about money when it clearly is, is daft

Forgive me if I am wrong, but does my aged brain remember him turning down 60k a week, saying it less than waht he thought he was worth?? Its for the money indeed!

Getting back to what I came on to post...

'Redknapp is bemused by the deal, and is hinting at foul play behind scenes to drive the price up although he won't admit that publicly.

He said: "I can't get to the bottom of it. I think I do know but I'll end up in big trouble.

"It's very strange to me how they have suddenly offered £3m. The manager at Chelsea, who is a lovely guy, comes on TV and he denies it. I don't think he is a liar."'

So by inference Moyes is a liar. Cunt.

That prick is really moaning about a dodgy deal? Is he for fucking real?

I've said it before but I hate that cunt. I dislike the word cunt greatly, but he deserves the tag. Cunt.

ive not said anything up to press on this matter but after him turning down chelsea my thoughts differ , we can only "assume" he would have stopped if offered the same money as arteta but like i say i think he wanted more after whats gone on this week i think he

is been a little bit more crafty that we think , hes said it isnt money to keep the fans on his side, but i now think hes lied , but i will miss him despite what people think personally i think as a player hes been quality , i just wish he would have been more honest and said its plain old money after all we sell our trade to the highest bidder in any job.

god is not guiding him his wallet and his agent are

That prick is really moaning about a dodgy deal? Is he for fucking real?

I've said it before but I hate that cunt. I dislike the word cunt greatly, but he deserves the tag. Cunt.

Agree Romey he is a cunt and if im correct he'd know all about dodgey dealings wasnt he arrested due to his 'dealings' at Portsmouth!

Stevie P confirms on Twitter

therealstevenpi Steven Pienaar

To end speculation I am going to Spurs. I've had brilliant years at Everton and it will always be a special place in my heart.

I've had great respect for him while he's been at Everton because he's always put in a good shift for us. But this move is all about the money, whatever spin he'd like to put on it, and if he's anything other than a bench player I'll be very surprised. For his lies he has lost all of my respect and upon his return to Goodison I won't boo him but I sure as hell won't clap him either.

I hope you've got a good pair of tweezers for those splinters Stevie, good luck.

Edited by Romey 1878

I'm more annoyed that Spurs have been tapping him up for months and deny it, then Harry is always so self righteous if it happens to them. Proof is that he couldn't agree terms with Chelsea even tho Harry reckoned that they'd be paying more than Spurs. We should raise a formal complaint once we've got the 3 mill safely banked.

I've had great respect for him while he's been at Everton because he's always put in a good shift for us. But this move is all about the money, whatever spin he'd like to put on it, and if he's anything other than a bench player I'll be very surprised. For his lies he has lost all of my respect and upon his return to Goodison I won't boo him but I sure as hell won't clap him either.

I hope you've got a good pair of tweezers for those splinters Stevie, good luck.

second that

If you say so.

This is mine ..... theRealAlexYoung. my missus will confirm it, do you believe me. :D

It's linked to his official site Bill http://www.steven-pienaar.com/Steven_Pienaar_official_website/Welcome.html

It's real, no question....even the beeb know it http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/9362164.stm

He says he's going to be number 40 :) .

***Unfollowed***

Yeah OK. Did he say how much the fee is, and how much his wages are going to be.

Looks like i'll have to have the Number 41 Shirt. ;)

The damn trickster has got ITV, the BBC, Dave Prentice, ESPN, The Guardian and Sky (among others) fooled so far.

Does his deviousness know no bounds :mellow: ?!

He clearly wanted more money and a chance to win something. I dont blame him and tbh I bet 90% of this is down to his agent. I read somewhere that the Chelsea contract was rejected because they wanted similar sign on fees and agent fees that Pienaar would have received had he been a free agent. Spurs offered his 'representatives' that amount and surprise surprise he signs. Obviously its hearsay and not in anyway fact but it sure as hell wouldnt surprise me.

Its a shame to see him go but we got a good price out of him and even though he worked his arse off and was an integral part of our team he simply didnt have enough end product for a player of his calibre.

Harry Redknapp said in interview on SSN that he expects Pienaar to be available for team selection on Saturday.

I still don't really understand this at all.

OK Spurs are currently in the champions league, however that is looking less and less likely for next season. So what is he gaining?

He was apparently offered a lucrative contract with Everton. He was almost guaranteed a starting place in the side.

Spurs have a lot of midfielders so he is likely going to have to spend a lot of time on the bench, polishing his @rse. He is unlikely to be earning a vast amount more.

I seriously believe that this move was orchestrated by agents, not by Pienaar himself, but once they got their hooks into him, his head was turned.

I am sorry to see him go, and he has been an integral part of our team. But leaving like this.... Goodbye Stevie ... and thanks for all the fish.