IGNORED

An appealing thread II

Louis

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good ones, but like Mike said i probs wouldnt wear it.

I'm thinking they might be a bit too "arty".

I might go ahead and order ten with the TT logo on (if thats OK with Louis), two for me and 8 spare to anyone that wants one.

If anything its a good advert, and if you wear it to the matches you will make lots of peeps aware of the forum.

Ive seen groups of lads wearing their own designs at other events (festivals) and when there's 3 or 4 lads all wearing the same t-shirt it gets them noticed and folks ask what it's all about. Works really well. Not sure how many of you actually meet up though - easier said than done I expect.

Just my opinion but I think the TT logo (in white) on Everton's royal blue would be more eye catching than white (just might be harder to find shirts that are just the right shade).

If someone's genuinely getting them made - I'll have one (will pay up front). Every bit helps eh?

I like the breast pocket type ones, very subtle and classy.

However, I still reckon the best all round compromise of 'I'd wear that' and at the same time getting it noticed is the last image I but up - Royal Blue shirt - TT logo in white. Looks smart, says 'Everton' to other fans, and you can read 'toffeetalk' from across a bar.

Like the BlueSky one with the written logo, but if you start going for different colour shirts the price almost doubles, I can get 10 of either of these made for £45 which equals £4.50 each, the problem being it has to be 10 at one size and one design, then its probably a couple of quid postage in the UK to post them out to you.

blueShirt.jpgLogoshirt.jpg

So we are looking at about £7 quid a shirt if anybody wants one, then the only thing left is for the majority to decide is, Which design to get and to have the Logo on the front or back of the shirt. ?

If anybody is serious about it let me know their choices.

PS .... my shirt size will be S, M, Large.

Edited by Bill

So do you guys actually want to do this?

It fell apart last time, because I know of someone who owns a printing company but I never got around to asking him.shaking%20fist.png

Personally, I think it would be easier to send Tonka a copy of the image and get it printed state-side rather than post something out that may not even fit him/her.

@ £7.00, any color t-shirt, any size, one colour logo wwww.promoking.co,uk no minimum order (cheaper if you buy more, and that's heavy t-shirt, lighter ones are cheaper)

At such low cost, no screen printing - it'll be transfer type printing, but potentially you could get the numbers higher if folks get the sizes they need?

Edited by BlueSky

I think Bill is trying to bring it all together.

Looks like white is the most likely t-shirt colour (it's generally cheaper and easier to get hold of).

Just issues with getting enough folks to actually want one, everybody needing the same size and how to make enough profit to help the forum. - sounds easy, but it's messy really!

Still, it's a bit of fun, and if it helps the forum make a few quid to pay for hosting, or new features etc - it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...