IGNORED

An appealing thread II

Louis

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything happening with the T shirts, ?

Heres a sample from Fulham, tho the simple little black logo doesnt look great on a white shirt. You can see how much of an earner it could be, you can get them made for £3 each but i think a tenner would be a better selling price.

Tshirt-1.jpg

how many people will actually buy them? hand on heart honesty? im talking money up front.

i will push on with it and will order a batch if people are genuinely interested.

i know i dont want one for myself though.

No you wont know how many peeps will want them until they are made, but with 4000 members and another at 250 Guesting every week, I'm sure selling a dozen a year at £10 wouldnt be too difficult = £120, one years subscription for the server.

I'm sure There's a dozen regulars on here week after week who would buy one, put me down for two. wink.png

Edited by Bill

well if people want them they wont mind paying upfront.

so far we have:

Bill - 2

I will update as people confirm, then i'll sort out printers and ill ask for cash before i order.

any other way and im out, someone else can do it if people dont want to pay up front.

well if people want them they wont mind paying upfront.

so far we have:

Bill - 2

I will update as people confirm, then i'll sort out printers and ill ask for cash before i order.

any other way and im out, someone else can do it if people dont want to pay up front.

But what design/logo/print are we going for? Because to me, there definitely needs to be an array of designs before putting money up top. That's my opinion?

I think the ToffeeTalk logo is probably the least objectionable.

But if anybody wants a different design and needs some help with artwork - let me know, I might be able to help (i.e. Tidying up someone's design etc).

I can probably help with getting them printed at a good cost too, but if someone's already got a printer in mind - no worries.

If the purpose is two fold (make a bit of money, and promote TT, then probably best sticking with the logo), if there's no overwhelming desire to promote TT, just help to fund it, then I suppose it's whatever would sell the most! (I think it's a real shame that the official Everton logo can't be incorporated though, unless someone wants to run it by the club? but if you ask and get a 'no' there really is NO chance of using it then!)

Yeah its difficult Steve, if you ordered 100 you would need £270 up front, but the good thing is it would keep the site going for 8 years just by selling 12 shirts a year.

http://i967.photobuc...l-1/TSHIRTS.jpg

absolutely no chance of selling off 100.

im not willing to put the cash upfront, but if a design is settled, and people want to have them i'll get them sorted.