Fulham on Friday

LBNo11

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Friday soccer, we are winning it seems, hang on Fulham are level, they scored first, I'm miles behind mellow.png , I thought we had just gone ahead, seen the BBC sport page though

Better put on Five Live if they've got it on, really hope we can get through this night, former shite player of all things gets them ahead but now we are level, haven't really been able to keep up with recent games but apparently it's been the usual frustrations. I'll try and get it on the radio or something

Even though we have conceded a couple of chances, we have defended as team as well as we have for a while. Fulham are sloppy but we are forcing them into those mistakes.

Finally some positive to take out of a first half performance. I hope we continue in the same vein in the 2nd half. Won't be happy if we drop off.

Its a strange performance from Gueye. He has done some good stuff but then wasted some really good opportunities. He seems afraid to attack the opposition like he did when he first came on the scene which is a shame because he has the ability.

Really good work rate from Straq and Cahill (and Fell) they are really getting stuck into the Fulham players.

Geuye needs to come off I think. Drenthe on.

Are you watching on an internet stream Mike? I want to watch the game but I don't know what the websites are to watch this kinda' stuff, I'd appreciate it if you could link me to a decent website (that is, if you are watching live).

I was just about ot say that straq has been utterly turd... but then... YES!

I love Stracq and hopefully this goal will give him the confidence to score more, I just hope that Moyes gives Stracq the nod for our next league game instead of Louis Saha.

I hope I haven't jinxed us tonight but earlier today I went past the same spot where we played Fulham in 2004 and I stopped that night to tune in and the game was in the closing stages if memory serves, can't remember if it was the first game or replay but remember Jeffers scored I'm sure in the game. I was listening in that night too. Didn't give it any thought earlier tonight but it did get me thinking just now. I'd ideally like to eradicate that memory and get the job done tonight and move on to the next rounds where we failed before. I really don't want a replay over there in a week or two, we have 35 minutes or so to make or break our season, all Moyes should do is go with some real attacking intent now, make home advantage count etc, really hope we can get through tonight obviously. Only 25,000 at Goodison this night, I know it's Friday and a very cold night but did think there could have been more in attendance for this

Seriously though, Gueye doesn't seem to be offering anything. What must Drenthe be thinking sitting on the bench watching a mediocre kid getting the nod ahead of him?

Gueye has just come off, Drenthe has replaced him (recieved a cheer from the fans).