Fulham on Friday

LBNo11

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all Evertonians...... I am new to use this forum and i'm come from Hong Kong.(So my english is not good at all)

In this game, Coleman , Osman , Distin , Rodwell can't play. I think that we can't win this match

because we got a poor result in the Goodison Park. In the Hong Kong's Everton forum, we think that Moye have give enough

time for Saha to score but just ONE goal for this season.So we lost confidence to him.(Just in Hong Kong)

Therefore, when we see that Saha and Cahill, Phil newille in the game, we all think that we can't win. Also, do you think that we can't get more than

ONE goal for most of the game, so if Fulham can score ONE goal, mostly we can't goal.

Lastly , I hope Everton can go throw but if lose... Not be sad, wait for a rich man to buy Everton........ Although, we have so many years that have not

play for europea league, but still we'll need to support and hope we can have a chance to got the cup winner.

In our favour, Fulham have had a terrible away record in the league this season, and we have already beaten them this season.

They're away form in the PL:

Played 11, Won 1, Drawn 5, Lost 5, Scored 7 (lowest in the league), Conceded 14.

The flip-side is that their home form throughout the season is only bettered by Swansea and the top 7, so we could do without a replay.

Just hoping we'll see the right names on the team sheet now and we have every chance of going through tonight. COYB.

Howard, Neville, Baines, Heitinga, Duffy, Fellaini, Gibson, Cahill, Donovan, Gueye, Stracqualursi.

The subs have just been announced as; Hahnemann, Hibbert, Saha, Drenthe, Vellios, Anichebe, Baxter.

Two questions for me: Where is Jan Mucha? This is the second time that he has not been our second keeper in a cup match (Hahnemann was on the bench against Tamworth too) and why isn't Vellios starting? The potential that he has is unbelievable yet he still dosen't play, it gets on my tits it does!

Oh and another thing, how did you get the team-sheet from Martin Jol's pocket Mike?

The subs have just been announced as; Hahnemann, Hibbert, Saha, Drenthe, Vellios, Anichebe, Baxter.

Two questions for me: Where is Jan Mucha? This is the second time that he has not been our second keeper in a cup match (Hahnemann was on the bench against Tamworth too) and why isn't Vellios starting? The potential that he has is unbelievable yet he still dosen't play, it gets on my tits it does!

Oh and another thing, how did you get the team-sheet from Martin Jol's pocket Mike?

Mucha must be on his way.....no loss imo. Agree on Vellios.

The teamsheet Martin faxed me for my opinion before he handed it incool.png .

Actually it was on Fulham's official Twitter feed....nice touch I thinksmile.png .

You take away the whole integrity of the competition by putting FA cup games on such as this, sunday is not so bad, I don't know why they couldn't have fitted us in then, but Friday night for FA cup?, they even had the FA cup final last season played before the season had even ended last year, what the fuck is that all about?

Anyway, not much to be done now except concentrate on tonight and do what we can for a place in the 5th round, I hope home advantage works in our favor as I don't want it to go to a replay again like before and I don't fancy our chances in London if they get a draw from tonight, we have to improve from recent showings