LBNo11

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fellaini scores; 2-1.

Header, assist from Landon Donoavan (72') A really nice header in which Maro towered over the Fulham defence and headed the ball over Stockdale and into the Fulham net, we surely should push on for a third but with just 15 minutes to go we need to keep our defence as tight as a ducks arse.

Edited by Zoo

beauty of a header!

Another beauty of a header from TC as he hits the bar from only a few yards out, Stockdale didn't seem to comfortable with it and we end up with a corner, it could have been 3-1 and maybe should have been. Come on Everton! We can do this!

timmy should be scorin that...what a ball by neville..wish he did that more often

I'm still peeling myself off the floor from Pip's step-overs.

Edited by Zoo

These yank commentators havent said too much stupid stuff tonight but they did just say that Everton arent the type of team to sit back on a lead.... Eeerrrrrrrm dont%20know.gif

Almost scored again though!

No idea what channel I'm streaming from, but you should here the commentator I've got on my link - absolutely terrible. It sounds like some Alan Partridge for real watching the match on his own at home. Can hardly put a sentence together. He's just been talking about the Everton fans' "coming from far and wide with their synthetic hairdos.

No idea what channel I'm streaming from, but you should here the commentator I've got on my link - absolutely terrible. It sounds like some Alan Partridge for real watching the match on his own at home. Can hardly put a sentence together. He's just been talking about the Everton fans' "coming from far and wide with their synthetic hairdos.

Haha... Lets just say they havent been as bad as I expected but I did have very low expectations!

Stracq needs a sub here.

He's just got it.

Stracq has just been replaced by Big Vic (who told him off for leaving the field too quickly). I'm guessing that we are going to play for the win now (i.e - defend) seeing as there are only about 6-7 minutes remaining at Goodison.

If you are going to come out take the ball Howard, nearly cost us the fucking game there. Corner to Fulham when it could easily have been 1-1.

4 minutes added on says Mr.Webb

We have well and truly sat back now. Hopefully we can keep counter attacking well.

Can you blame us with just one minute (plus added time) to go?

Stupid tackle from Neville. Too slow to react and didnt need to dive in. I thought he was meant to be experienced. Luckily for him the freekick was shite.

As soon as we have started to sit back, you can see the small individual errors creep in (two fro Felli, Heits, Neville). The negative mindset is causing indecision and we are giving them chances. They should have just scored.

We have looked much better today when we have got stuck into them high up the pitch.