IGNORED

Sunderland (away) F.A. Cup

Finn balor

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather look directly into the sun than watch anything on ITV, but this night I've made an exception.

Missed the first 30 minutes, got in late, but all the second half to look forward to. Haven't seen the jelavic goal but they've gone to a commercial break and should have it on during the interval.

Only 45 minutes away from a trip to the national stadium - semi finals should not be played at such a venue - and a meeting with the shite, oh christ, the fat slug Chiles is in the studio dry.png , Roy Keane and Reid also. From all accounts we deserve our lead, just seen the goal, what a good finish it was.

Feeling hopeful we can maintain our advantage and into the semi-finals once again. unsure.png

Oh my days, more fucking commercials on again..

Been a decent half just thought we were starting to slack off at the end of the end.

I actually think Gibson has been a little disappointing so far. Not really doing much to support defence & attack. Him and Felli don't really look as if they are sure whether they are supposed to sit or close down, and when we get caught its because both of them have pushed forward.

Heitinga has been a rock, and Jelavic has been lively. Gueye started the game really well but looked as if he was losing his confidence as it went on. When he makes forward runs he looks dangerous & exciting but he seems to have slowed his movement.

i noticed that...bit odd given he set up a goal with a crackin ball in

Leave Gueye on. Better than Anichebe on the wing. He's got some crosses in, got us some corners, he makes himself available and he's been trying to speed the game up by laying it off for Bainesy. Of course, he's not gonna be the best man on the pitch though, but you can't really expect that, can you?

Also, Neville has been flawless.