IGNORED

Sunderland (away) F.A. Cup

Finn balor

Dear Mr Moyes

youre gamble has paid off and the gods have given you the chance to make up for your previous cock-up against Liverpool. Tonight has again proven that Everton can attack big-spending, over-hyped mediocre teams and, by attacking, have put said teams on the back foot.

Please, for the love of the gods that gave you this opportunity for forgiveness, keep hold of that rent-a-spine you currently have and go for the throat.

Yours

Matt

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! through to the semi-finals and a meeting at Wembley with the shite, we did it the hard way, but did it nonetheless.

What will the availability of semi final tickets be like this year, I haven't been to Goodison this season, haven't been able to, I hope it won't jeopardize my chances of getting a ticket, I don't want to miss this coming up. Might as well get any bad news out of the way etc unsure.png

quite rightly go to people who have been to cup/away games then season ticket holders

i'm a season ticket holder and i will probably struggle to get one to be honest

It's the inconsistency that's gets me, one moment we are doing very well, getting results, there's a level of momentum, then all of a sudden awful performances, Moyes at it again, it all goes to pieces, lo and behold we have a night like this where the team does very well for 90 minutes for a change and tails are up and everything is rosy again. It's damn hard to keep up sometimes.

All I ask for is a repeat in the semi-final of what we just witnessed, do that, and I think we will give ourselves a very good chance against the opposition that day, it's as simple as that.

That was one of the best halves we have seen this season. I couldnt fault any of them and they played like the team we know they can be. Heitinga was simply faultless and my MOTM which says a lot in such a fantastic team performance.

Gibson & Gueye really stepped up after half time, and I was very impressed by the way the latter was linking up with Jelavic. He seemed to have his head screwed back on, after a poor ending to the first half and whoever had a word in his ear did him the world of good. Thats a big game in his Everton career and I hope he builds on it.

I must admit that I still wasnt sure what to make of Jelavic but bar missing the sitter he has brilliant. When him, Cahill, Gueye & Osman were breaking forward, Sunderland couldnt deal with us.

Also a big shoutout to Neville who was very very good tonight. A couple of dodgy hoofs forward he didnt put a foot wrong.

Credit to Moyes for getting the lads playing like this. Its taken a while but we have got back there for a farily consistent amount of games. He just needs to realise that we need to play with this enthusiasm every game & not just in the big games. It probably wouldnt hurt to make substitiions a little earlier, but I will let him off today! wink.png

COYB's!

Dear Mr Moyes

youre gamble has paid off and the gods have given you the chance to make up for your previous cock-up against Liverpool. Tonight has again proven that Everton can attack big-spending, over-hyped mediocre teams and, by attacking, have put said teams on the back foot.

Please, for the love of the gods that gave you this opportunity for forgiveness, keep hold of that rent-a-spine you currently have and go for the throat.

Yours

Matt

HA HA HA rofl.gif

Dear Mr Moyes

Yours

Matt

Haha this made me laugh! Very true though Matt!

It probably wouldnt hurt to make substitiions a little earlier, but I will let him off today! wink.png

Think tonight he got that spot given how we were playing and who he had on the bench. He used them perfectly to run the clock down imo.....we didn't need to change things for any other reason.

Think tonight he got that spot given how we were playing and who he had on the bench. He used them perfectly to run the clock down imo.....we didn't need to change things for any other reason.

I also think the winners medals go to the players who make a certain number of appearances these days too don't they?

Er, what about those who aren't season ticket holders or are unable to do so due to location and work commitments?

I sympathise because I'm in the same position but you can't expect to have priority over people who actually go week in week out....or even go occasionally.

If you (or I) were to get a ticket it'd be at the expense of someone more deserving.

Doesn't mean I won't try....it's on my birthday....did I mention? And I'm a nice guysmile.png .

I sympathise because I'm in the same position but you can't expect to have priority over people who actually go week in week out....or even go occasionally.

If you (or I) were to get a ticket it'd be at the expense of someone more deserving.

Doesn't mean I won't try....it's on my birthday....did I mention? And I'm an old guysmile.png .

Fixed it MikeO

wink.png

Doesn't mean I won't try....it's on my birthday....did I mention? And I'm a nice guysmile.png .

I (and who I go with) have 5 - 2 are taken, 2 are definitely spare (for dad/bro), I have a very big family... but if for some strange reason there ends up one spare it's yours at face value mikeo as we'll need the points just in case for the final!!! So there's your 1% chance off me (and I'm sure you'll get other offers as thanks for all your hard work on TT!) ;)

Well it'll just be another thing to get upset or angry about, so no change there.

It's just that not everybody lives in the Merseyside vicinity, do the people who issue these things not realize that, and consequently are unable to attend on a regular basis, everybody should be entitled to a place at wembley with enough allocation. Those who go to Goodison regular and those who are unable, but still support the club, I think it's unfair but do understand the 'regular attendees loyalty' aspect of it, Yes that's all very well and good but I can't help but feel disappointed.

It should be like with Wrestlemania, where tickets go on sale and it's first come first serve, but they get all snapped up in five minutes flat, but it's merely a comparison. In any event I'll try anyway to see what can be done, I would feel bad about missing out on the day.

Post from "herewegoagain" which somehow ended up as a "report" (he must've pressed a wrong button)...

"lads you did us good and proper. i have no arguments at all. its not like the penalty that never was in league game. loads of you drinking round town today and all pure gentlemen who i met. i think that felaini is pure class. good luck against duckleash boys and hope you win the whole thing."

Thanks for that.

Guest blueboy122

Just got in from Sunderland.

I am a proud blue tonight.

Each an every player was brilliant tonight.

The fans were exceptional, what an atmosphere.

Bring on wembley

Well it'll just be another thing to get upset or angry about, so no change there.

It's just that not everybody lives in the Merseyside vicinity, do the people who issue these things not realize that, and consequently are unable to attend on a regular basis, everybody should be entitled to a place at wembley with enough allocation. Those who go to Goodison regular and those who are unable, but still support the club, I think it's unfair but do understand the 'regular attendees loyalty' aspect of it, Yes that's all very well and good but I can't help but feel disappointed.

It should be like with Wrestlemania, where tickets go on sale and it's first come first serve, but they get all snapped up in five minutes flat, but it's merely a comparison. In any event I'll try anyway to see what can be done, I would feel bad about missing out on the day.

I'm sorry mate but that's absolutely outrageous, 'first come first serve'! First and foremost priority should be given to those who've attended most/all games (with season ticket), then sold all the way down to just season ticket holders like myself. If there's still some left then it'd be regular ticket buyers, why? Because that's fair, no arguments. To say people should get tickets first come first serve in order to accommodate your own situation isn't exactly fair now is it? You'd end up with nobheads who haven't been for years, nobheads who haven't been at all but want to jump on the bandwagon and worse of all red shite snapping up tickets that rightly belong to the people who've spent thousands on following everton this season.

I, like you (I assume) work away from Liverpool, so say tickets go on sale Monday when I'm not home and are sold out by Thursday, I'm then without a wembley ticket even though I'm a season ticket holder. That's not right!

If you really want to go then do what I did 09, bunk in! Failing that buy a ticket outside...there are many ways to get a ticket without changing a system that's fair and works. If you are that desperate to get in you'll find a way!

Edited by Eddie_1938

I'm sorry mate but that's absolutely outrageous, 'first come first serve'! First and foremost priority should be given to those who've attended most/all games (with season ticket), then sold all the way down to just season ticket holders like myself. If there's still some left then it'd be regular ticket buyers, why? Because that's fair, no arguments. To say people should get tickets first come first serve in order to accommodate your own situation isn't exactly fair now is it? You'd end up with nobheads who haven't been for years, nobheads who haven't been at all but want to jump on the bandwagon and worse of all red shite snapping up tickets that rightly belong to the people who've spent thousands on following everton this season.

I, like you (I assume) work away from Liverpool, so say tickets go on sale Monday when I'm not home and are sold out by Thursday, I'm then without a wembley ticket even though I'm a season ticket holder. That's not right!

If you really want to go then do what I did 09, bunk in! Failing that buy a ticket outside...there are many ways to get a ticket without changing a system that's fair and works. If you are that desperate to get in you'll find a way!

spot on.