IGNORED

The Olympic football tournament

Guest Nikica

Are you liking my possible regret or agreeing because you bought tickets for Bristol?

Sharing your regret....probably still be a decent day out but the squad's a bit of a let down. Cardiff btw, so at least I'll see the Millennium Stadium....never been beforesmile.png .

Clique? Is that pronounced "Click"? I only ask as my knees do that too so I have a Clique of my own, two in fact.

It's how the Queen or that Duchess of Carlisle or whatever her name is, married to Charles, would pronounce it, i.e. Cleek, a sort of posh sounding Click in other words. But still something I've never been in favor of.

Someone mentioned the Brazil side for the Olympics, I don't understand how their national side can be ranked 11th in the World, with English 4th and Uruguay 3rd, they're better than both aren't they ? Some silly fucks at FIFA for sure.

As did mine. There's been a big fuss made of how you can't sell tickets on etc.. yet the tickets do not even have my name on, seems daft.

Suarez called up for Uruguay..

I saw that too, apparently competing in the following:

Diving, Equestrian, Football and Handball.

Hes so talented........

I've just spotted that, It was a quite posh little information pack, it had details of park and ride etc.

Was quite posh....but no mention of park and ride on mine. Already booked it with Cardiff council though....it was late getting approval for some reason so obviously the pack was printed before it was sorted.

Just had this....amongst other stuff (eg no big hats)...

"This email contains critical information about your Olympic Football event at Millennium Stadium."

Arrive early so you have plenty of time to go through security: gates open two hours before kick-off of the first match in your session. It will be busy so expect to queue. You will need to empty your pockets before you go through security checks.

We strongly suggest you do not bring a bag: the security procedure for Football is different to other London 2012 venues. If you do bring a bag, your entry to the venue will be delayed and you may miss your event.

Among the restricted items....

"Firearms and ammunition." Damn, wanted to take my Uzi in case the game got too defensive for my tastesad.png .

(That last bit is a joke btw if MI5 happen to drop inunsure.png )

Don't you mean CO19 ?

I can understand some of these precautions in this day and age but no big hats?, is there a size restriction for these tihngs, what I mean is, if someone was wearing a Fez, they would be allowed entry?

Who is going to bring along Firearms and Ammunition anyway in their right mind? (of the general public)

Don't you mean CO19 ?

I can understand some of these precautions in this day and age but no big hats?, is there a size restriction for these tihngs, what I mean is, if someone was wearing a Fez, they would be allowed entry?

Who is going to bring along Firearms and Ammunition anyway in their right mind? (of the general public)

the guy who starts the races?

I think you may need to get in touch with someone...

So I go on the site and find the contact details...and they say (briefly)...

"Check our FAQs....if there's no answer there fill in this form and we'll get back to you...."

So I fill in the form and wait two days for a reply, which has just come.

They sent me a link to their FAQshuh.pngdont know.gif .

They also say....

"If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 4 days."

But there's nowhere in my ticket account to reopen it.

I've just emailed the stadium ticket office to see if they can help.