IGNORED

The Olympic football tournament

Guest Nikica

No Jacksad.png .

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Birmingham), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough)

Defenders: Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham), Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Neil Taylor (Swansea), James Tomkins (West Ham)

Midfielders: Joe Allen (Swansea), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Jack Cork (Southampton), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal), Danny Rose (Tottenham)

Forwards: Craig Bellamy (Liverpool), Scott Sinclair (Swansea), Marvin Sordell (Bolton), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea).

I don't think they'll do that well personally....Predicted line-up then?

Butland

Richards Dawson Tomkins Bertrand

Ramsey Cork Giggs

Sinclair Sturridge Bellamy

Missing 'steel' in my opinion. As Mark said, i'm glad Jack's not there but he'd have added an element to the team, that noone else can.

I didn't want him there anyway, he'd have probably done his hamstring again.

I wouldn't want him there unless I was going to watch a gamesad.png .

Bit pissed off there are none of the good guys in the squad....possibly Jags would've been in instead of Richards had he not been called up for the Euros?

I wouldn't want him there unless I was going to watch a gamesad.png .

Bit pissed off there are none of the good guys in the squad....possibly Jags would've been in instead of Richards had he not been called up for the Euros?

Good guys as in Beckham?

Some feel Beckham is an attention whore, not necessarily a good will ambassador of British soccer. Why do you think he moved with his family to Los Angeles, to try a new playing scene or try his hand in the MLS?, No, it was to create a bit more media attention or sell his name a bit further. I don't care about the individual, don't care what he gets up to, if he is left out of Pearce's squad, makes no difference to me. Even if any Everton players are omitted, it's not really a big deal, Yes it may be a bit of a downer for the kids involved, but the bottom line is, I just feel total apathy about the British Olympic soccer team, if they do well, more power to them, but not really interested !

Still doesnt work for me sad.png

Had a look in the Control Panel...mods/admin not set to use it....don't know if it was intentional or an oversight by Louis.

Personally I'm not that bothered....though I'd quite like a, "....this moronic post annoys the shit out of me...." facilitytongue.png .

Had a look in the Control Panel...mods/admin not set to use it....don't know if it was intentional or an oversight by Louis.

Personally I'm not that bothered....though I'd quite like a, "....this moronic post annoys the shit out of me...." facilitytongue.png .

going to activate it for mods then? happy.png

After reading it again, I get the impression DK feels like the mods get preferential treatment (I may be wrong)...if that's the case then he's right. I want full control. Thanks!

Think it's more the old "clique" chestnut that comes up every so oftensmile.png .

Addressed it many times in the past and can't be arsed to do it again (unless one of my mates wants me tocool.png ).

Brazil might win it....

Goalkeepers: Rafael Cabral (Santos), Neto (Fiorentina)

Defenders: Marcelo (Real Madrid), Rafael (Manchester United), Danilo (Porto), Alex Sandro (Porto), Thiago Silva (AC Milan), Juan (Inter Milan), Bruno Uvini (Sao Paulo)

Midfielders: Romulo (Vasco da Gama), Ganso (Santos), Oscar (Internacional), Sandro (Tottenham Hotspur), Lucas (Sao Paulo)

Forwards: Neymar (Santos), Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Leandro Damiao (Internacional), Hulk (Porto).