IGNORED

Nike Kit

It's green and white hoops. Same as it always is as far as I can seehuh.png .

Don't personally see it as nice or nasty....it's a Celtic shirtdont%20know.gif .

It's an anniversary kit so a bit different. Apparently theres 2 extra stripes, 9 instead of 7, cos they have won 9 championships in a row.

I really dont like it. Looks like a Sunday league JJB package.

Not really the day to be talking about Celtic strips so I'll be as quick as can be. sad.png They did have a good result today (3-0) in the Old Firm fixture against a 'Gers side who looked lost at sea by all accounts. Having a rough time of it the Ibrox club.

I had a look on the Daily Record page and while it's a bit (I can't find the appropriate words), well I wouldn't be too pleased about it from their perspective, it does maybe seem appropriate for the 125 year anniversary, and that's what they were shooting for, in that respect, maybe it's suitable, but still a bit horrendous, can't say fairer than that.

Guest Nikica

Not really the day to be talking about Celtic strips so I'll be as quick as can be. sad.png They did have a good result today (3-0) in the Old Firm fixture against a 'Gers side who looked lost at sea by all accounts. Having a rough time of it the Ibrox club.

I had a look on the Daily Record page and while it's a bit (I can't find the appropriate words), well I wouldn't be too pleased about it from their perspective, it does maybe seem appropriate for the 125 year anniversary, and that's what they were shooting for, in that respect, maybe it's suitable, but still a bit horrendous, can't say fairer than that.

They hammered us, congrats to them. They're still scum, though.

Seems to have been a bit quiet hasnt it, if it was a big deal surely they would make sure we know?

i heard 30m over 3 years but cant find confirmation anywhere. Wouldve thought Elstone would be screaming from the roof tops about hows its a record breading deal

It's the same as the Le Coq Sportif deal. It's Kitbag's deal, not Everton's.

Everton outsourced it for Kitbag to negotiate.

Everton's record deal with Kitbag included a sports marketing agreement of up to five years with Le Coq Sportif which will generate a further £3 million.

"Up to five years" - it was cut short after three years.

It's the same as the Le Coq Sportif deal. It's Kitbag's deal, not Everton's.

Everton outsourced it for Kitbag to negotiate.

"Up to five years" - it was cut short after three years.

so its worth close to fuck all more than we were getting then?

Wouldent argue with that as a third kit. It's a lot like the current away one but its still a nice shirt to have in the collection. I'm also liking the home one that Matt posted with the really large collar, whilst I'd prefer an under-armour style shirt because it will be nicer to wear and play in I'd also like a vintage shirt with a large collar, it's win win for me at the moment.

The club have confirmed that the home kit will be announced before the end of May, so we can't be that far off.

I've still got the one from season 2008/09 when we reached the Cup Final but don't wear it much if at all these days, I'm not one for having the need or desire to purchase a new replica each season or when they see fit to change it, I mean what I got is still the same sponsor, same club, same color, same design almost etc, I put it on, and look, 'It's an Everton top etc', which is what it is, it may be a year or two outdated but I'm content enough with it.