IGNORED

Nike Kit

http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News%2Ccntnt01%2Cdetail%2C0&cntnt01articleid=381&cntnt01returnid=15

KEIOC having ago at the deal, no major details or arguments really, started quite fair by stating a few clubs deals, but with more weight on the likes of Liverpools deal which is a ridiculous deal to compare to ours likewise for City. Finished with the infamous BU of 'we want to know' at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah got the away shirt, ordered large but had to send it back as it was a bit tight on the moobs and belly, I am just between large and xl so I'm awaiting xl, got a horrible feeling it'll be a tiny bit big, but I'll let people know when it comes. It's quite a lightweight thin shirt but I suppose thats the Nike dri fit. I'll be using it for 5 a side so it'll be good for that. But I think £50 is a bit steep!

I take XXL, even bigger still on one or two occasions, when I go into Sports Direct for example or need some sports merchandise, there's little chance I could get into a Large size now, and it's imperative you get the loose fitting sizes or biggest available in this hot weather that could last some time yet, I hate the smaller sizes that cling to the body on hot sweaty days, real damn uncomfortable it can be. £50 is a lot of money to some for sure, especially as the fucking things are manufactured for shirt buttons in the first place, but what can you do.

I've just saw another pic of the home shirt (being modelled) and it doesn't have the white on the sleeves. Maybe they had a rethink because of the negative reaction to that bit of the shirt? I hope it's real because it looks really smart without them.

Awesome-balls, look forward to seeing it. Where's the pic or can you not say??

im positive it will still have the large bands on the sleeve. most of the Nike kits out now seem to have them. Id be even more surprised if the kits havent already been manufactured by now and sat in storage somewhere while we figure out how to launch it. Probably wait until sales of the away kit drop before launch.

im positive it will still have the large bands on the sleeve. most of the Nike kits out now seem to have them. Id be even more surprised if the kits havent already been manufactured by now and sat in storage somewhere while we figure out how to launch it. Probably wait until sales of the away kit drop before launch.

Why would they bother producing the one without the white bands on the sleeves? Because there's no doubt it's a real shirt.

Why would they bother producing the one without the white bands on the sleeves? Because there's no doubt it's a real shirt.

This apparently explains it....though how the hell such a shirt would get onto ebay is a bit questionable....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVERTON-NIKE-SHIRT-HOME-2012-13-RARE-PLEASE-READ-/230818881688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35bde0a098&clk_rvr_id=361792498485&afsrc=1#ht_539wt_1165

This apparently explains it....though how the hell such a shirt would get onto ebay is a bit questionable....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVERTON-NIKE-SHIRT-HOME-2012-13-RARE-PLEASE-READ-/230818881688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35bde0a098&clk_rvr_id=361792498485&afsrc=1#ht_539wt_1165

If that's true and Everton chose the cheap looking thing with the white bands I'd like to slap the person who made that decision.