IGNORED

Nike Kit

Just to jump in on the discussion I've bought the black shirt (and shorts for my holiday) with Naismith on the back. I plan to get the home shirt too and one of the goalkeeping ones for when I'm at football, IMO the Nike shirts are really good and a step up from the Le Coq ones, it dosen't really bother me either that we are being given templates because its essentially promoting us as a Nike brand along with the likes of Manchester United and FC Barcelona.

And as always, remember, we are 1-0 up already.

Droobie, Kitbag exclusively sell our shirts.

Half-right, NikeTown in Liverpool and London also stock the kits.. the one in Ellesmere Port doesn't because it's classed as an outlet store (i.e. seconds) so they don't stock it there. It seems daft to me.

Half-right, NikeTown in Liverpool and London also stock the kits.. the one in Ellesmere Port doesn't because it's classed as an outlet store (i.e. seconds) so they don't stock it there. It seems daft to me.

Cheers for that.

At least there are other places that do our kits, but it's still crap that they're not in all the major sports shops. That must dent our figures.

Why don't they have our kits on the nike websites.... we r a premier league team for heaven sake they should at least have the home ones

Because we have buffoons running our club.

Not a Blue Union style attack but whoever signed the Kitbag deal needs to have a really good look at themselves.

true but that doesnt mean you dont pay an import tax for the country of residence...

In Australia here, orders under $1000AUD (About £650 I think) do not incur 10% goods and services tax. Online sales into Aus has been booming because of the high Aussie dollar. Local retailers are complaining of course.

In Australia here, orders under $1000AUD (About £650 I think) do not incur 10% goods and services tax. Online sales into Aus has been booming because of the high Aussie dollar. Local retailers are complaining of course.

lucky guy, Swiss authorities are bastards!

You show me one person who resembles Mr Olympia.

I don't recognize the team in question from above, I thought it could be Danish but don't quite know. Furthermore no player wants long sleeved shirts for the summer, and when that passes, well they can just tough it out, they get paid enough fucking money out there. Players are professionals doing a job, not complaining about kit designs or attire issues. Incidentally I never liked a white finish to sleeves, always prefered it all one color, just a preference, the larger the white, the more the problem arises, so I hope they can eradicate it this year.

That seems so backward, having opt-in advertising for a shirt sponsor. I prefer it though..

It goes against the grain, usually you have to pay to have adverts removed.

not even sure why its important to have the sponsor on the shirt, only thing I care about is the Everton badge

not even sure why its important to have the sponsor on the shirt, only thing I care about is the Everton badge

I've always wanted the sponsor because without it its not an Everton shirt. I want to have my kit exactly like the players (not from a fanboy perspective, I just want a replica). IMO I never got why they took away the Chang from the kids shirts, it's not like a 7-year old is going to wear it and suddenly become an alcoholic.

I've always wanted the sponsor because without it its not an Everton shirt. I want to have my kit exactly like the players (not from a fanboy perspective, I just want a replica). IMO I never got why they took away the Chang from the kids shirts, it's not like a 7-year old is going to wear it and suddenly become an alcoholic.

I dont get this, of course its an Everton shirt, its got the name on it!

I dont get this, of course its an Everton shirt, its got the name on it!

I think he means while they know it's an 'Everton ' shirt, it's not a replica Everton 'kit ' shirt, as worn on the pitch. So don't sell it as a kit shirt without the sponsor, call it an Everton fashion shirt instead.