IGNORED

Nike Kit

• 4 months later...

Been waiting for these to come down in price (saving big time for July holiday) and now it hassmile.png . Josh had a home shirt delivered today (actually yesterday with it being 1.00amunsure.png ) and I have clearance from the boss to get one for myself....but I can't decide on the black or the white!?!?

Tell me people....which is better for a large(ish) fifty something?

Never thought I'd be asking for fashion tips on TTrofl.gif .

Been waiting for these to come down in price (saving big time for July holiday) and now it hassmile.png . Josh had a home shirt delivered today (actually yesterday with it being 1.00amunsure.png ) and I have clearance from the boss to get one for myself....but I can't decide on the black or the white!?!?

Tell me people....which is better for a large(ish) fifty something?

Never thought I'd be asking for fashion tips on TTrofl.gif .

I bought an xl, I'm 6'2" and 15 stone, not really fat just a bit of a pot(so she tells me, can't see it myself) and it's a bit big for me should have gone for large

Edited by mogsy

• 1 month later...

Got a white one in the end.

Strange one at the mo....on Josh's computer the prices for all (short sleeve) shirts are down to £21.25 and on mine they're £25dont%20know.gif .

I think that has to do with how many times you visited that web page (cookies). Travel agencies charge more if you visit their site more as well.

Funny how you can now get a shirt with a name and badges for less than what you'd pay for just the shirt when it came out.

I went to the Megastore around a week ago and noticed that it's gone totally shit. There is hardly anything to buy in there (other than replica shirts) and the whole place just looks piss poor. I remember a few seasons ago there would be a wide range of training gear, jackets, joggers and even bloody golf balls with the club's crest on but this season it seems that all we sell is replica shirts.

I wasn't impressed.

I was even more pissed off when I went to Everton Two for a Mrs.Zoo top and they said that they only sold replica shirts in sizes 'XL' and 'XXL'... I mean, what the fuck? Does everyone have to be a fat bastard nowadays to get service at Liverpool One? It even annoyed me more that the Liverpool megastore next door was buzzing and ours was dead as a door-nail, just made us look like a piss-poor club to the general public.

rant over.

Funny how you can now get a shirt with a name and badges for less than what you'd pay for just the shirt when it came out.

I went to the Megastore around a week ago and noticed that it's gone totally shit. There is hardly anything to buy in there (other than replica shirts) and the whole place just looks piss poor. I remember a few seasons ago there would be a wide range of training gear, jackets, joggers and even bloody golf balls with the club's crest on but this season it seems that all we sell is replica shirts.

I wasn't impressed.

I was even more pissed off when I went to Everton Two for a Mrs.Zoo top and they said that they only sold replica shirts in sizes 'XL' and 'XXL'... I mean, what the fuck? Does everyone have to be a fat bastard nowadays to get service at Liverpool One? It even annoyed me more that the Liverpool megastore next door was buzzing and ours was dead as a door-nail, just made us look like a piss-poor club to the general public.

rant over.

could be that all the stock of the smaller sizes is already sold out, they can only sell what they have!

The shop by the store is run down but I quite like Everton 2.

• 1 month later...