IGNORED

players that will improve us

davies

I don't think you do know what Im getting at. Dave is a bit of an enigma and often posts threads of pointlessness, that was just a response he deserves tongue.png.

The drop and goer is once more.

Dave knows all. How dare you mock or doubt his teachings!

Shame about that goddamn awful piece of shit satelite channel he puts on though. shaking fist.pngshaking fist.png

I'll be honest and say I don't think I've even heard of half the players targeted here. seriously.

And Ricardo Montolivo was it ?, what would we want with someone from the Star Trek movies for anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Would love him here. Won't happen.

Interestingly enough, on one of my career modes in FIFA 12, Everton picked up Barnetta after a season or two (I wasn't EFC). Ironically enough, Harry Redknapp has purchased four players over the years from EFC (Rodwell, Shawcross who became an EFC player, Coleman, and one other).

people say we passed on them maybe they didn't want to come..or they were offered more money elsewhere

Dont you know Marco - were the biggest richest club in the world, why would people go elsewhere for success and money? It must be us rejecting everyone.

dry.png

people say we passed on them maybe they didn't want to come..or they were offered more money elsewhere

We came out and said we never attempted to get them.

Dont you know Marco - were the biggest richest club in the world, why would people go elsewhere for success and money? It must be us rejecting everyone.

dry.png

Sunderland the main club in question.

the sunderland who pay average players daft wages?

and the reason the club wouldn't go for them is because they are offered 60 grand a week elsewhere..if you wanna pay a player like larsson that kinda money i'm glad you're not the gaffer

Didnt think they'd be on that much 40 at most, if not fair enough.

On the subject of money.... what sort of wages are the players on at Goodison?

It would be interesting to know too how well or otherwise the fringe players are paid......Barkley etc. etc.

How do there payments compare to the Championship?

A lot of questions I know....but I'm well out of the loop Down Under!

Truth is that nobody really knows....although there's always lots of speculation and perceived truths.

They all earn more than me, that's for sure.

pretty sure the average player has a wage per year that earns all TTs salaries combined...

Dont forget it is not the first time we have taken an old player on as a free just to help them out and give them a chance to move on.

Many teams do the same and that is what i expect happened with McFadden.

I hear Arsenal do i quite a lot too.

Played 24 games last season and scored the goal of the season for me, a volley on the back post.

Who did he play for? The Royal Oak? He was so worthy of a contract... yet I can't seem to remember him actually playing for anyone?!

Edited by c1982