IGNORED

Summer 2012 transfers - confirmed only please!

Oscar will be a great signing for Chelsea, hope they can get the title next year :)

Breaking news is that Liverpool have signed Darren Bent too (and even though its not a done deal Barcelona have agreed a £40m fee for Gareth Bale).

Oscar will be a great signing for Chelsea, hope they can get the title next year smile.png

Breaking news is that Liverpool have signed Darren Bent too (and even though its not a done deal Barcelona have agreed a £40m fee for Gareth Bale).

Where've you heard that rubbish? No way they'd pay £40 for him! He's either incredible or non existant. He can win and game or not even star in one.

Also, suprised its taken the shite that long to get Bent...aha still childish!!!

But seriously, another striker>?

Oscar will be a great signing for Chelsea, hope they can get the title next year smile.png

but neither are confirmed and wont be, since theyre both complete tosh.... So not in this thread please! Edited by Matt

It's days like these I'm a little miffed with our pauper chairman and the tightwad board. This fellow would have made us some money in the long wrong after Moyes would have coached the best out of him. When I calm down, I should be thankful that we have retained our best players and Peanuts will arrive soon.

Still have my fingers crossed for Owen.

It's days like these I'm a little miffed with our pauper chairman and the tightwad board. This fellow would have made us some money in the long wrong after Moyes would have coached the best out of him. When I calm down, I should be thankful that we have retained our best players and Peanuts will arrive soon.

You wanted to spend over the odds wages on Hoilett and are hoping for Owen?! Im glad the board havent got stupid money in cases like this and Rodellega - neither are good enough for our club.

I don't think we would have made much on him. Assuming 70k a week for 2 years 7.28 mil plus a signing on fee £2 mil, on top of training compensation £4 mil. I can't see him going for much more than £13 mil in the future and he wouldn't be worth the wages.

Ron Vlaar from Feyenoord to Aston Villa. Decent centre back, despite taking Heitinga's spot in the Dutch team, I do think Heitinga is a better player. Vlaar is slower, has a harder time turning, etc. He has a great long diagonal pass and he's strong and tall though.

Edited by Steve_E

I read today on a rival site that West Ham have made a bid of £17,000,000 for Carroll to Liverpool. I'm not one for laughing, but damn it, there was some humor to be had for that.

Today Blackburn Rovers made some Portugese signings with Paulo Jorge and Edinho.

Michael Turner from Sunderland to Norwich (worst League Cup Final pair in history) - undisclosed amount

http://www1.skysport...n-bag-De-Bruyne

Loan deal for De Bruyne, has he played for Chelsea yet?

Too much competition, Lampard, Hazard, Marin, Mata, Miereles, Malouda, and now Oscar (don't know much on him myself) as well. He would have been fighting for a space in the bench with Piazon, Kakuta, and McEachran. Beneyoun is still there also. Everton need an attacking player, wouldn't mind loaning any of them.

Arsenal continue to do some good business with Carzola (sp). Add him to Giroud and Podolski and they've got some very good attacking options- is it enough to keep RVP happy though? Song also a reported target for Barca. Arse also want Sahin from Real.

If they can sort their full-back positions out and keep the kosielny/vermalaen partnership fit and hold onto important players then they will be challenging.

The signings that Arsenal are making are making RVP look like a dickhead tbh. He's clearly wanting to move to earn more money rather than the reason he gave.

Mercenary cunt.

This. Their additions are looking good. RVP was the one, who a couple of years back, said he wouldn't sign a new contract unless they broke their wage structure for him and he only played about 10 competitive games a season, for nearly 3 years.

Greedy twat. I don't mind ambition, but if your team are willing to spend out to keep you happy, that for me is ambition.

The signings that Arsenal are making are making RVP look like a dickhead tbh. He's clearly wanting to move to earn more money rather than the reason he gave.

Mercenary cunt.

Too late imo, Wenger should have bought years ago. He could have spent big but has chose to go for bargains or youngsters. They could have bought Jags but wouldnt stump up the extra £2 mil and instead squandered it on fodder Mertesacker and Squillaci. With a better cb and goalkeeper in earlier, they would have won another trophy by now. Before last season the only double figure (£million) players have been Reyes, Hleb, Nasri, Arshavin and Vermaelen, and when major players are sold they don't buy a ready made replacement, instead buying a youth who will hopefully fill the void in the future. The teams challenging for major trophies would buy both. Last season Wenger bucked up his transfer policies and brought in Arteta as a straight replacement for Fabregas and it payed off big time, but they hadn't replaced Nasri and only had 2 good centre backs so the league was always going to be out of reach last season. They've had a bit of bad luck that has hindered them as well with RVP and Eduardo injuries preventing a league challenge a couple of seasons ago, and a few less decisions than the other title contenders. But ultimately Wenger's transfer policy has to take the blame.

Too late imo, Wenger should have bought years ago. He could have spent big but has chose to go for bargains or youngsters. They could have bought Jags but wouldnt stump up the extra £2 mil and instead squandered it on fodder Mertesacker and Squillaci. With a better cb and goalkeeper in earlier, they would have won another trophy by now. Before last season the only double figure (£million) players have been Reyes, Hleb, Nasri, Arshavin and Vermaelen, and when major players are sold they don't buy a ready made replacement, instead buying a youth who will hopefully fill the void in the future. The teams challenging for major trophies would buy both. Last season Wenger bucked up his transfer policies and brought in Arteta as a straight replacement for Fabregas and it payed off big time, but they hadn't replaced Nasri and only had 2 good centre backs so the league was always going to be out of reach last season. They've had a bit of bad luck that has hindered them as well with RVP and Eduardo injuries preventing a league challenge a couple of seasons ago, and a few less decisions than the other title contenders. But ultimately Wenger's transfer policy has to take the blame.

Agree with this. There's loads of examples where he took risks, not to pay the big bucks. Park Chu Young, Andre Santos as examples.