IGNORED

Problems!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2021 at 12:29, MikeO said:

It's "points" based rather than post numbers but quite how they are earned I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out.

It seems to be points based on posts and likes from what I can tell. I think a like gets one point and a post gets more, possibly depending on the size of the post?

Now im a community regular, not sure where that is in the list. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just occurred to me, it's very little used but there's a tiny corner of facebook that "belongs" to TT, so if anyone's interested it may be a way to keep contact of some sort if/when the site goes down (which happens:unsure:).

Here..

https://www.facebook.com/ToffeeTalk

I hope Louis isn't in charge of that too :lol:

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just occurred to me, it's very little used but there's a tiny corner of facebook that "belongs" to TT, so if anyone's interested it may be a way to keep contact of some sort if/when the site goes down (which happens:unsure:).

Here..

I don’t have a Facebook account I’ve still got some standards😉

33 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I don’t have a Facebook account I’ve still got some standards😉

I only ever had one to keep an eye on the kids activity when they were younger, never used it really; but with what's happened in the last sixteen months or so it's been brilliant. Reconnected with a fair few great friends I'd lost touch with, and also it gives me a voice, which in real life I don't have.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:17, MikeO said:

Here..

I've always said my site is available, and every time TT goes down I nip to my site but nobody is ever on it.  Don't give me a lecture about posting my link on here, its for the benefit of all the Toffeetalkers.  If  TT goes down and your at a loose end you can go here. .............

https://www.bluefootyforum.com/

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Bill said:

Not a problem as such but in years gone by when i was Admin, if posts where deleted we used to inform posters by PM that we had done it and why. Is that not the case anymore. ??

Not often we need to, can't remember the last time I had to unless it was edited to say double post or there was a double post. 

• 11 months later...

Not sure if this is just me but when I right a post with an emoji attached, it shows up when I'm composing the post but when I submit the post it goes missing, this is happening with the emoji's on TT and with those on my device. Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening. 

52 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Not sure if this is just me but when I right a post with an emoji attached, it shows up when I'm composing the post but when I submit the post it goes missing, this is happening with the emoji's on TT and with those on my device. Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening. 

Wasn't just you; site needed a software upgrade which I've just done, seems to have fixed it...for me anyway. Let me know if you still have a problem.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Can't believe that @MikeO has responded but not picked up on this. 

Going soft.

• 4 months later...