IGNORED

Problems!

everytime i have posted a few times its telling me to many sign in's or some thing will let you know the actual thing it says when it happens again anyone else having same problem???????????

this is what it says

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Too many connections (Line: 120 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

mySQL error: Too many connections

mySQL error code:

Date: Thursday 06th of July 2006 08:45:42 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

Edited by john_webby

Its actually the newest predictive cyber perseptive tracking software. So, if your about to make a shit post is happens then to stop and make you think

Strangley, it never happens to me

Edited by Zed

Sometimes happens on my own forum.

I believe it is not so much as a problem with people logging onto this specific website, but the server, which may hold thousands of other forums and websites.

It is frustrating though...and also keeps happening to me on here, but rest assured, this site is better than all the other EFC forums around.

;)

mac you will firstly need to upload the pic on to the web...get an imageshack free account or something akin.

You can then upload the pic from your pc to the web

Then take the pic's addy....Itll look sumfin like this ( http://www.toffeetalk.com/style_images/tof...alk/banner.jpg)

( I cheat & right click/properties over uploaded pic & shade over addy/copy) & stick ( paste) it in IMG tags in your TT "Mycontrols " /edit sig section.

That is pretty much the ruff end of the stick Mate any dramas gives a yell.

( to make easier if ya want Ive an imageshack & others a/c so if you arent quite sure you could email me your sig, ill upload it to web then give you the addy details etc ya need to display ya sig here etc..just a thought)

Best of luck to ya, dont be affraid to holla............ ;)

• 12 years later...

What is a tad annoying is when you select a thread and it puts you in four or five pages back from the latest.  If you don't notice then you are trawling through old posts until you realise from the content or spot the date.  In any event, it appears to put you one page back more often than the latest page.

4 hours ago, johnh said:

What is a tad annoying is when you select a thread and it puts you in four or five pages back from the latest.  If you don't notice then you are trawling through old posts until you realise from the content or spot the date.  In any event, it appears to put you one page back more often than the latest page.

Not quite understanding John, not come across that, has anyone else?

34 minutes ago, johnh said:

Just been in to Niasse thread.   It put me in at the beginning of page 32, last page is 33.

Yes it places you at the last post you made or the first NEW post by any user.  So if I post in Richarlison thread and then close the app and 10 people post, it opens at that first new post so I can read everything new in chronological order.  Otherwise I’d have to go back a page every time I open a thread.

make sense?

19 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yes it places you at the last post you made or the first NEW post by any user.  So if I post in Richarlison thread and then close the app and 10 people post, it opens at that first new post so I can read everything new in chronological order.  Otherwise I’d have to go back a page every time I open a thread.

make sense?

I have checked  back to page 31 and I never posted in the Niasse thread.  The second point therefore doesn't apply.

You dont necessarily need to have posted John, you just need to have read the thread, the next time you click on the thread it will take you to where you stopped reading, so you will see all the posts that have been posted since your last visit.

If your visit was a long time ago there might be several pages of new posts so it would take you back.

That's the only reason I can see that might be the cause, I've never encountered any problem. .😶

7 hours ago, Bill said:

You dont necessarily need to have posted John, you just need to have read the thread, the next time you click on the thread it will take you to where you stopped reading, so you will see all the posts that have been posted since your last visit.

If your visit was a long time ago there might be several pages of new posts so it would take you back.

That's the only reason I can see that might be the cause, I've never encountered any problem. .😶

Thanks Bill, I will watch out for that in the future.

Sorry to keep raising problems but when I click on the smiley face (in the heading) to bring up the emojis, sometimes I get a single line of 'quality' emojis and sometimes I get a matrix of not particularly good quality emojis.  How do I ensure that I get the good quality ones?