IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

Reports suggest the fee would be 6.8m€.

Belgium fans say they will carry him over themselves for that money lol.

http://translate.goo...ved=0CEEQ7gEwAQ

Yeah, he should have left much earlier in Bruges, they kept him too long. He seemed to be unmotivated the last year, he also had personal problems. Fans forget fast what you did for the club the first 3 seasons.

Voetbalnieuws.be is not a reliable source, they give a lot of wrong information wink.png.

If his head cooperates, he is a world class player. I think he will be extremely motivated in his first seasons for Everton, and that he will become one of the best players in the league soon.

LMAO I literally got the info on an imminent Odjidja transfer from Toffetalk (original source: FourthOfficial) And I posted it on the Forum of Club Brugge biggrin.png And Voetbalnieuws writers spotted what I said there and put that on their website biggrin.png (that's how they do journalism, it's not pretty) I know it went like that, cause we discussed it on that forum. And now I find it again on here, so the circle is round biggrin.png

& yes he could easily compete for a spot in Evertons starting line-up if he's got everything sorted out inside his head. And he might need some time to adjust to England, but it's a matter of a few months at the most.

Edited by Mirallas

He looks good from what you can see, if its a loan deal lets get him in now, Gibbo is obviously gonna be a player we have to wrap up in cotton wool and will only play half a season

I can say this over Vadis Odjidja.

He is a great player ! Reactions like they will carry him to here, I do understand but there is a reason for.

Vadis his friends playing in big competitions (Fellaini, Hazard, Dembele, ...) Ofcourse he wants to play in a bigger club than Bruges.

6.000.000€ is really not too much. He isn't motivated at the moment in Bruges, thats the reason why some people wants to carry him to here biggrin.png

In my eyes this is a low price for such a good player. You will like him ! Grtz from a bruges supporter

Edited by manwithoutname

I can say this over Vadis Odjidja.

He is a great player ! Reactions like they will carry him to here, I do understand but there is a reason for.

Vadis his friends playing in big competitions (Fellaini, Hazard, Dembele, ...) Ofcourse he wants to play in a bigger club than Bruges.

6.000.000€ is really not too much. He isn't motivated at the moment in Bruges, thats the reason why some people wants to carry him to here biggrin.png

In my eyes this is a low price for such a good player. You will like him ! Grtz from a bruges supporter

Hi.

6.000.000€ in the current market is not a lot of money, but Everton are a club without finances to pay such amounts, and it is equal to selling a bargain Ferrari for only 20,000€ expecting a poor man to see the value in the deal, and buy it. It is unlikely.

Vadis is unproven at this level, with respect to Belgium football fans.

The reason we wanted him on loan was to see if he would be a sound investment for our club. We are not in a position to take gambles, and that is too much money.

Will you take a stolen iphone as a downpayment, and fifty quid at the end of each month, as our Giro should be in the bank by then? Please be quick though, as Mirallas has bagsy on the phone.

I do understand the financial situation of Everton and I also know that he is unproven at that level.

But he is one off the best midfielders in the Belgium League. (after Biglia which is a great defensive midfielder)

RSC Anderlecht ask 11,000,000€ for Biglia. I think 7,500,000€ would be a good price for Vadis.

But after all, if Everton could buy him for 5 or 6 million euro, I wish Vadis and Everton good luck. (I know he will be a good player for your team)

If he feels good, you can expect this:

• 4 weeks later...

I would still welcome this signing. I was dissapointed that it didnt come off last time. and looking at his playstyle, he still looks like the type of player that we need here.

And if we can sign him on loan, take a look at him with a view to sign him permanently for around 6m again that would be perfect.

Linked with Negrado being the key word, We never had a chance of bringing him here he's worth a small fortune. We could pick the phone up and inquire about any player in that kind of price bracket and it would mean diddley squat.

I'm surprised people even thought we had a chance tbh