IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

There isn't really such a thing as a "Belgian waffle". There are 2 common kinds of waffles: the Brussels waffle (light and crusty, square shape) and the Liège waffle (heavier, sweeter, softer, rounded shape).

Often, what you see abroad is these so-called Belgian waffles are actually a crossing between the 2 kinds of waffles.

Here's a Brussels waffle:

The-Crunchy-of-Belgian-Waffles-in-BrusselsSpring.3.jpg

Liège waffle:

200054894_6051dfd098.jpg

Avin, ur a cool guy, but I never seem to understand your jokes for some reason.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/waffle_6

Having to explain things often kills humour. doh.gif Also I like DK, so just because I chose his name for the brunt of my joke doesn't suggest anything other than he was online at the time.

Thanks for the cool guy comment though. I think you are a twat great guy too. happy.png

MEANWHILE

Odjidja is yet to score his first goal for Club Bruges this season. smile.png That's another fact. But he's improving, getting back into shape.

edit: Sorry I'd be lying. He did score a goal in a Champions League qualifying game against FC Kopenhagen. A stunning action, even though he was shit throughout that game.

Edited by Mirallas

My current concept of who you probably are in real life :P is the chubby middle aged guy whosits around at the bar of a pub telling one 'funny' remark after another, talking really fast and easily socializing with everyone, who knows a bit of everybody, but who doesn't really have a single group of best friends. People probably ask you every now and then to repeat what you said, cause they didn't understand it cause u talk so fast (is it the nerves? is it the excitement?), so you repeat your funny or witty remark and they give you a friendly laugh in return. Nobody really hates you and everyone accepted you as a part of the scene. You're not an offensive person, nor are you mister popular. You're not really outdated, nor are you hip. You're you, a part of the furniture, some people might find you 'boring', but you come as you are and people who accept that are worth more than gold.

Is that a bit accurate? :P

Radja Nainggolan is indeed playing for Cagliari, but he's had some attention from other Italian sides, most notably from Napoli.

All I can say about him is that he is decent. He is a defensive midfielder and one of the combative kind. He is booked pretty often.

But since Belgium has guys like Fellaini, Dembele, Simons, Witsel, Odjidja and Defour competing for a box-to-box/defensive midfield spot, Nainggolan has played only on two occasions for Belgium.

I'd consider him a bit similar to Defour: equally combative, also a short guy, but he tackles a bit more and passes a bit less well.

If Belgium have such a strong and talented side why did they not qualify for this years euro tournament. They are supposed to have the best side since the 1980s when they did very well, but didn't even feature this year? I'm not all up on Belgian soccer but maybe they could appear in Brazil 2014 and go a long way with the list of players they now have at their disposal.

If Belgium have such a strong and talented side why did they not qualify for this years euro tournament. They are supposed to have the best side since the 1980s when they did very well, but didn't even feature this year? I'm not all up on Belgian soccer but maybe they could appear in Brazil 2014 and go a long way with the list of players they now have at their disposal.

Because one does not simply make a team out of 20 young, inexperienced players that come from completely different leagues. Plus because we were in a group with Germany and Turkey.

Oh and the manager was terrible.

Edited by Mirallas

• 2 months later...