IGNORED

Vadis Odjidja Ofoe

People would be too young to remember him. It was some classic music

Ive got the LP, listened to it last week actually. Now for the kids here, an LP was a round piece of plastic with grooves in it. If you spunn the "disk" around and put a special needle in the grooves, music came out. Brilliant invention.

I think the last music release I purchased was on vinyl. Clearly an indication of how shit music has become going back far enough, for the most part. Simply can't listen to 99 per cent of todays artists. Just different generations that's all. Maybe they wouldn't like the sounds of the 60s or 70s. Now that's what I call music is at about the 90th release now for a compilation, the last one I purchased was about Now 14 or something. It seems any Ofoe problems have been rectified now.

Ditto. Bit ominous not to hear anything me fears.

Let me tell you a small fact. Fifa is Swiss. Odjidja is Belgian. Swiss sabotage Belgium/facilitate its enemies throughout history and actuality. (examples: inquisition, financing Hitler, bankrupcy national airliner, Belgium's ridiculous fifa ranking and various other small things that happen almost weekly. Forget about illuminati and all that nonsense, the Swiss is where it's at.

ye i have been really excited about this one.

I will be gutted if this one does not come through. Looks just the type of player to take us one more step forward. a tricky box to box player is just what we need through the middle. Also think it would be good for Barkley as he could go and get some experience then.

Come on give us an anouncment!

Turns out a part of the formalities were only finalized after the deadline, and they're STILL investigating it. According to some pessimists, there might even be a deadlock: green light from Fifa and red light from FA, causing Odjidja to be forbidden to play for either team, or any team. That's worst case, and I doubt the credibility of this scenario.

Turns out a part of the formalities were only finalized after the deadline, and they're STILL investigating it. According to some pessimists, there might even be a deadlock: green light from Fifa and red light from FA, causing Odjidja to be forbidden to play for either team, or any team. That's worst case, and I doubt the credibility of this scenario.

Hmm, FA have given their ok it's FIFA that we need approval from - another porkie pie, you should write a Tin Tin book. Tin Tin and the missing midfielder...

Hmm, FA have given their ok it's FIFA that we need approval from - another porkie pie, you should write a Tin Tin book. Tin Tin and the missing midfielder...

I think we can find our answers if we get to the new +1000 teraflops supercomputer the Swiss are building in Lugano, to find hidden regularities in society and economy (God knows what the Swiss are planning to do with that knowledge) And I also think we can find clues in the family history of the Swiss Habsburg family, as well as perhaps certain Vatican archives, because there are indications that the Vatican was onto the Swiss around the year 1500.

If we want our midfielder, we need a plan.

Edited by Mirallas

It's the Iluminati you see, they relocated to a hidden city under the Alps. For years they have been awaiting the arrival of the one they call "the jigsaw" the one central midfielder who would be the last part if the Everton midfield. Once he signed for us we would qualify for the Champions League, which would herald the Dawn of a new age. Once before this has happend and agent Colliena was able to prevent us taking our rightful place.

We need to get a team to find the illuminati free Ofoe, and start the new era.

I have way too much time on my hands!

Speaking of Power Rangers... For years, it's been my assertion that they changed the white power ranger to green so quickly because he was the WHITE POWER ranger, and that's a little fucked.

It was the other way round wasn't it? I found it strange the way he wore white and they still called him the green power ranger, I may be remembering wrong as I was only 5-10.

No. He was originally the green power ranger, then his evil overlord took his powers away, but the Green power ranger character was so popular he was brought back, but on the good side as the white power ranger. wink.png He then went on to become the red power ranger and then a black one but that was way after I stopped watching. By the time the first film had come around, I was kind of bored by it all.