IGNORED

Sense of humour

Avinalaff

maybe i was wrong..you do seem to wanna argue for the sake of it

i've been holdin back callin you a cunt to be honest cos i know the word upsets your tender bits..cos you bitched last time i used it more than once in a decade..but i'm bored of this dance now..

guns.gifguns.gifguns.gifguns.gifguns.gifguns.gif

Lol, are you still crying ? Flippin eck mate. You poor thing. mellow.png

Haha looks like I was right after all! 67.gif

For the record, I wanted to say that the original thread could lead to the ridiculous bickering that sometimes happens on here and because of that it probably wasnt needed and that its not the first time you have posted something that you find amusing that can get people's backs up. If you had just said something along the lines of 'it was only meant as a joke and I wasnt trying to start anything blah blah blah' then this 'issue' would have never have got anywhere what it has become. Instead you end up calling people twats, boring, no sense of humour, telling me to fuck off and so on... Which i do find slightly ironic from someone who thinks that swearing shouldnt be allowed on the forum.

Anyway thats my bit said, I didnt mean to help cause all of this crap but I certainly wasnt expecting the snide reply I got back as well as the ones that followed. Now if you dont mind I will go back to my social agenda of 'fitting in'.

Haha looks like I was right after all! 67.gif

For the record, I wanted to say that the original thread could lead to the ridiculous bickering that sometimes happens on here and because of that it probably wasnt needed and that its not the first time you have posted something that you find amusing that can get people's backs up. If you had just said something along the lines of 'it was only meant as a joke and I wasnt trying to start anything blah blah blah' then this 'issue' would have never have got anywhere what it has become. Instead you end up calling people twats, boring, no sense of humour, telling me to fuck off and so on... Which i do find slightly ironic from someone who thinks that swearing shouldnt be allowed on the forum.

Anyway thats my bit said, I didnt mean to help cause all of this crap but I certainly wasnt expecting the snide reply I got back as well as the ones that followed. Now if you dont mind I will go back to my social agenda of 'fitting in'.

Bailey, let's leave it there mate, or I think I'll probably hurt your feelings with my next reply if we don't. wink.png

we do enjoy a laugh...or at least the people i tend to talk to more do..some of us just don't find the whole moyes out joke funny any more..it's like the heskey joke that was funny for about 5 years then died out in 2004..and as for dk he's just mental so he doesn't count in the first posters to take that thread seriously..i'm not sure you started it for people to argue over like bailey suggested..but i do seem to get the impression that anyone who doesn't find your jokes funny all of a sudden becomes an arsehole

Really? How am I mental, did I go to see you for a fucking psychological evaluation? I may be disillusioned with life and have unconventional bouts of behavior, but I'm no fucking basket case. And, not only that, but 'don't count in thread in question?' I took instant exception to that. The only thing people need know about me is I get depressed and don't have much of a sense of humor,. if that's a fucking crime then so be it. I knew damn well Mr Avinalaff was being disingenuous with his work, realized straight away it wasn't to be taken seriously, but nonetheless made a response that just went with the moment, I could see damn well it wasn't to be taken seriously from the author in question.

I'd also like to know what exact category Romey 1878 thinks I should belong in. Ok, we may not all like each other, but just keep me out of it.

As for the top of page, it's blatantly a deliberate spelling mistake. Unless the picture was taken in Kentucky, most americans are accurate in spelling, it was merely one mans idea of a bit of humor.

There seems to have been a certain amount of hostility on these pages the last 24 hours between certain individuals, and over what? Fucking not much at all if you think about it. One individuals new thread that was viewed incorrectly being the prime example it seems. And what do we have, something that got out of hand., As soon as I saw my name mentioned and (what I felt were) unjustified comments, I wasn't going to take it sitting down. Some internet forum pages can feel like a minefield for some, and here can be no exception. Things get out of hand, frictions occur and it doesn't take much for incidents to happen. It will never change, some must wonder why they even bother sometimes.

The bottom line is, sometimes people will be serious, others may enjoy some humor that others don't always appreciate. It's the way it is now, has been and will be. People come will kinds of different attributes and personalities and invariably clashes will occur. Maybe it's not always our intentions to upset other people, but it's all too easy sometimes for things to get out of hand. Maybe what we had here today was another example.

That's all I have to say on this issue. I suggest any given names think damn carefully before adding any subsequent responses.

I think both parties involved in the recent thread's are at fault in some way..

I used to take Av the wrong way " literally ;) " but that's because I hadn't got used to his sense of humour and tbh at times still find him hard to judge but thats just him.

We've had words in the past aired our views in pm's as it should be done and now I get his drift I've no problem what so ever with him, but I can see the other lads point of view just as equally....

People need to "at times" lighten up but others need to except that people opinions differ from theirs simple!!

Now pls excuse me you bunch of tarts im off to drive trains about all day....the joys

Really? How am I mental, did I go to see you for a fucking psychological evaluation? I may be disillusioned with life and have unconventional bouts of behavior, but I'm no fucking basket case. And, not only that, but 'don't count in thread in question?' I took instant exception to that. The only thing people need know about me is I get depressed and don't have much of a sense of humor,. if that's a fucking crime then so be it. I knew damn well Mr Avinalaff was being disingenuous with his work, realized straight away it wasn't to be taken seriously, but nonetheless made a response that just went with the moment, I could see damn well it wasn't to be taken seriously from the author in question.

I'd also like to know what exact category Romey 1878 thinks I should belong in. Ok, we may not all like each other, but just keep me out of it.

As for the top of page, it's blatantly a deliberate spelling mistake. Unless the picture was taken in Kentucky, most americans are accurate in spelling, it was merely one mans idea of a bit of humor.

There seems to have been a certain amount of hostility on these pages the last 24 hours between certain individuals, and over what? Fucking not much at all if you think about it. One individuals new thread that was viewed incorrectly being the prime example it seems. And what do we have, something that got out of hand., As soon as I saw my name mentioned and (what I felt were) unjustified comments, I wasn't going to take it sitting down. Some internet forum pages can feel like a minefield for some, and here can be no exception. Things get out of hand, frictions occur and it doesn't take much for incidents to happen. It will never change, some must wonder why they even bother sometimes.

The bottom line is, sometimes people will be serious, others may enjoy some humor that others don't always appreciate. It's the way it is now, has been and will be. People come will kinds of different attributes and personalities and invariably clashes will occur. Maybe it's not always our intentions to upset other people, but it's all too easy sometimes for things to get out of hand. Maybe what we had here today was another example.

That's all I have to say on this issue. I suggest any given names think damn carefully before adding any subsequent responses.

Top post mate. biggrin.png

Now then you bunch of miserable gits adorable Evertonians, Friday is no arguments day. It's a Toffeetalk tradition that goes back all the way to 10:15 this morning. Break it and you turn into a Redshite instantly. shaking%20fist.png

Edited by Avinalaff