IGNORED

When will Suarez be properly punished

I don't know how he did that, but well done, that was some outstanding work

Bees from Chester Zoo, blowtorch from Homebase, hitman from assassinsRus, poker from a good ironmonger (probably get a decent brazier to heat it from at the same time), jukebox from Ebay and Lighthouse Family CD from charity shop bargain bin.

Get Suarez & DM's addresses from the phone book and arrange a meet at pre booked torture chamber.

Simple.

That didn't even offer any humor Michael

But really, that was some amazing designs above, I don't know how quite he managed it, one of those art things around that kids are a whizz at, but while not quite Da Vinci or Renoir, it was quite a picture

It's a little bit of resourcefulness, a little bit of know how, a little bit of creativity, and a lot of being a no life boring twat with too much time. unsure.png

It's a little bit of resourcefulness, a little bit of know how, a little bit of creativity, and a lot of being a no life boring twat with too much time. unsure.png

I don't think you give yourself enough credit, I think you do some good work about such as the 'forum colors' thread a time ago. I could never put together some of the things you've done, or some others even, but we all have our hidden talents. But don't put yourself down like you did.

• 1 month later...

I saw the Suarez incident last night on Match of The Day (an immense struggle at times) and that was never a penalty kick was it. Match officiating really has to be at a low level if they couldn't see that that was nothing like a foul and the player simply went down again, and got his own way I didn't see the studs into keeper incident though, was merely watching to see the shite have another defeat and quite enjoyed it above all else.

But Suarez for sure, is a nasty little snide individual. Does make for tough viewing often enough when he is on screen.

They did say he could have pulled out of the tackle if I recall correctly. Anyway you have to laugh, Gibson and Cole sent off last week for completely accidental situations and this cheat only gets a booking when it was obvious he did it purposefully. And the kopites keep complaining about how he's hard done by.

Can't argue with the penalty though, Shawcross was an idiot. Can't pull someone inside the box like that these days and expect them to stay up, particularly if that someone is Suarez. What's also funny about that is how Shawcross got away with it for 90 minutes against us.

Edited by Fearthainn

Is that the offense in question. The City player had a bit of his shirt, Ok there may have been a slight tug, but it seemed fairly innocuous from what I saw. The main thing is, most other players would have stayed on their feet, but Suarez, as is usual, decides to fall to the floor and indulge in some thespian antics. He's merely a modern day Van Nilstelrooy in that respect

Say what you like, but it wasn't a penatly offense from what I saw. But referees today, what can you do ? It's all getting a bit out of hand now to be truthful.

It's all topsy-turvy and upside down out there at the moment, Fellaini stays on for a head-butt, and players get sent off for raising a boot at an opponents chest, although not with malice. It looked only like a slight tug, Shawcross hardly tore it off his back from what I saw, and it's all about opinions, but I feel it didn't warrant a penalty. I did pay more attention to the theatrics of the player though.

End of the day, what does it matter. Liverpool had another defeat, Suarez will get what's coming one day, and they continue to stuggle and in all probability won't win a damn thing again. That's all you can focus on right now.

And what the hell is that slogan thing in the above about lighting fires and keeping toast warm etc ?

'The night is full of dark terrors and scary things' Eh ?

Bit late for Trick or Treat.

I don't know.

It's a quote from a book that beautifully (for me) sums up the absurdity of organised religion....read it earlier today and it made me laugh.

If it confuses you so much the bettertongue.png .

I'm obviously not paying enough attention to what goes on out there. sad.png

Ok it was a penalty I'll concede, but once again they took another beating and Suarez may well get some desserts sooner or later. Maybe we should concentrate on our own team and players rather than concern ourselves with poor opposition sides and their nasty little players.