IGNORED

When will Suarez be properly punished

RAWK (back on form)....

"I cannot believe some of the the shite posted on here

Luis Suarez is one of us ,he lives and breathes Liverpool football club and you c*nts

are criticising him, hang your heads in shame

I do not give a fuck what Luis did he did it on our be half I love him and will always stand by him

the man is a God in my eyes , he does not conform to the party line and is all the the better for it

Luis Suarez is a fuckin Liverpool legend ,enjoy him while he is here because the likes of him

you might never see again, when everyone is against you and criticises you then you must be doing something right.

Luis Suarez Fucking Legend

Fuck Off Gobshites"

ahh good old rawk...what a place that is :lol:

So predictable - let's just say it was John Jo Shelvey:-

"it is by immediate effect that we have terminated John Jo Shelveys contract, we will be pursuing reimbursment for this contract through the legal system, till that time John Jo will not be able to play for any other team. John Jo knows what is expected of a Liverpool player and the grand tradition of the club. It is important we maintain the integrity of Liverpool football club."

They will be toothless in attack without him

People are making mountains out of molar hills

He didn't display any wisdom

without him liverpools team will decay

I fancied him to score a brace

it was an halitrocious thing to do

he's always mouthing off

He's a little long in the tooth for doing such childlike things

whos going to be filling in for him

its crowned a season to remember for him

Good to see he is banned. I'm glad he's out of the derby too, not because he's a great player but because I can't stand the twat and he would obviously repeat what he did at Goodison. Am I right in thinking that his ban will be longer than 3 games? Considering that the FA have acknowledged that he's done something mental.

I can't stand Suarez, horrible little snide individual, - can't stand Liverpool either,. so maybe they just deserve each other. Didn't see the incident but what was he thinking ? He must have been watching a Tyson video before he went out. Prick should be wearing a muzzle next time he's allowed out to play.

I did think about making a 'funny', on yesterdays incident but thought better of it. Sometimes humor can go beyond the pale with some people. Only to add, this incident, will soon blow over. Movie of the week and not much else. Not an individual (or club) I care to read too much about.

I can't stand Suarez, horrible little snide individual, - can't stand Liverpool either,. so maybe they just deserve each other.

Can't Liverpool FC see what a joke they are. They transcend friendly banter between fans, they are the butt of everyone's jokes, surely there must be someone at the club who has an ounce of intelligence to realise this!! And by not taking a stronger stance against rat face, the just opened themselves up to more ridicule throughout the football world! Nobody will ever take that club seriously again!

I don't watch Match of the Day and don't use the other, but if true, that is one strange occurence.

Who was the other player in question again, pity they didn't fully retaliate and give Suarez a real good smack in the face, and to hell with the consequences. would have been something to see, and don't tell me he doesn't deserve it.

Who was the other player in question again, pity they didn't fully retaliate and give Suarez a real good smack in the face, and to hell with the consequences. would have been something to see, and don't tell me he doesn't deserve it.

Ivanovic. Im suprised he reacted so well tbh, i think he was in shock. I know if it had been me id of had no problem laying into the little cunt. Anichebe on twitter made me laugh, dont know if its really him though.

In all honesty, it wouldn't have made the news if it hadn't been Suarez though.

You cant be serious?

Suarez is the only sick, fucked up little shit in the world of football who would even contemplate it, hes done it before aswell Av! Not like a heat of the moment thing! Add to that his world cup shenanigans and his constant diving and cheating, who else would it be? Ivanovic did fuck all wrong aswell, all he did was kick the ball away from him! I could understand a bit more if he had gone over the top of the ball with 2 feet and almost ended his career, but he did nothing but make a good tackle! thats what makes it even more fucked up. I cant believe you just said that. Wow.

I'm sure it would.

@Ben - It's not Anichebe although I still pop on every now and then to have a laugh at his tweets :lol:

Didnt think it was, some of his responses to the kopites have been boss! :lol:

Hes recieved racist tweets as well though which really pisses me off, some real scum out there.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

(as mentioned in an above response) - Yes it does seem to have been blown out of all proportion simply because it is the rodent-faced snide that is Suarez. Any other player wouldn't have maybe warranted a mention, but because of the individual involved we require saturation coverage of anything he does. God forbid this didn't occur the day Margaret Thatcher died as she wouldn't have got a damn mention most likely.. (used as emphasis, as to anything Suarez does, the world seems to come to a halt)

Talking about this individual makes me angry to an extent, so going to leave it at that, but would have been something to see how the fucking fairy would have coped in the days of 1960s and 1970s soccer when it really was a mans game and nothing like the cotton-wool era it has become now. Wouldn't have lasted five minutes, I guarantee it

You cant be serious?

Suarez is the only sick, fucked up little shit in the world of football who would even contemplate it, hes done it before aswell Av! Not like a heat of the moment thing! Add to that his world cup shenanigans and his constant diving and cheating, who else would it be? Ivanovic did fuck all wrong aswell, all he did was kick the ball away from him! I could understand a bit more if he had gone over the top of the ball with 2 feet and almost ended his career, but he did nothing but make a good tackle! thats what makes it even more fucked up. I cant believe you just said that. Wow.

Did you read what I wrote?

Hes recieved racist tweets as well though which really pisses me off, some real scum out there.

The attention people get from racism is why there is so much of it. Players should learn to ignore it rather than kick up a fuss but in all honesty it shouldn't really be an issue in this day and age.