IGNORED

When will Suarez be properly punished

They say its inconclusive, so he wont get anything at all.

FIFA never said its inconclusive "Broadcaster Tenfield said the video was not “conclusive” and even brought up Sir Geoff Hurst’s controversial goal in the 1966 World Cup Final."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/luis-suarez-bite-fifa-official-3765494#ixzz35jv6Uaba

An unnamed FIFA boss said he must face severe sanction...

BTW lugnao and the rest of the Uraguayian scum need finoing for the absolute nonsense they are coming out with, the6y are balming english media and the italians for beings snitches....

Edited by Hafnia

@TheLadBible keepy upies with a balloon at children party's #ThingsSuarezCantDo

#ThingsSuarezCantDo Play Subbuteo

#ThingsSuarezCantDo Go for a kickabout with the lads with a fly-away on the beach!

#ThingsSuarezCantDo play the PES 15 Demo

#ThingsSuarezCantDo - Volley a chewing gum into an imaginary net when it drops out of his mouth @TheLadBible

:rofl:

What grounds are they appealing the ban?! He bit him ffs.

I saw a news crawl that said he can appeal the monetary fine, but not the suspension. I don't know what the source of that information was, though, so take it for what it's worth until we get more confirmation.

If he played for us is fucking love him, not cause I condone what he does but just to piss off all the red shite and be ignorant to it like they are. It's funny cause all the shite gave taken this one personally, not because he's done it again but because they've suffered in the actions of another team...

'Always the victims' :-)